Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Unread 10-05-2020, 12:41 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Interesting, David. When did you speak with Melania?
She wore it on her jacket. At least she's honest about it.

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:18 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
Yeah if you believe that figure, which I don't. It's already been explained by some doctors in the US how a death can be deliberately falsely attributed to covid. Look up doctor Jensen from Minnesota.

Btw, 210,000 for the US is a death rate of 0.063%. Not very deadly, as opposed to 600,000 deaths per year from cancer in the US, but no one cares about that, right?
I am trying to understand how over 1 Mill. deaths, or at least a big percentage of it, world wide can be attributed -falsely- to Covid? That doctors around the world are burning the midnight oil to find a cure for this virus is because it is not deadly enough? A virus has put the entire world (which is a very avaricious one) at a complete standstill (except for some persistent give-a-damnn rebels) now for soon to be a year and I highly doubt it is because of the annual flu season. That the big guy himself acknowledged that this virus is deadly is the one time he might have spoken the truth, but nonetheless did hardly anything about it.
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-06-2020)
  #103  
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:23 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,363
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

With all due respect to the medical physicians here, last year before the break out of covit there were a lot of deaths from pneumonia and flu.
After the Covit breakout, no one died of either of these syndromes, it was all Covit.
And anyone here dying of heart attack, tumor, etc who at the same time had Covit, were listed as Covit.
Of course this falsified the statistics. And I don't believe it was done to create damage, it was just an overwhelming crisis that was completely out of hand.
So I can understand how the statistics are all relative.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020), katydid (10-05-2020)
  #104  
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:25 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
She really doesn't care. Do u?
When a person, a mother herself, going to visit children thrown in cages by her husband wears a jacket with that comment just to be able to attract the press' attention to that 'event' shows how inspirational she truly is. And boy did the jacket get her that aspired attention.

If for a min. let us say she did not wear the jacket with that aim in mind, rather just mindlessly, then that woman that supposedly "speaks 7 languages" should get herself some schooling in what the simple sentence on her jacket in English meant.

To me, regardless of all her poise otherwise, she seems to have worn her heart on her sleeve.
That said, I still would prefer her any day over the big guy (and his elder children at least) if I really did not have any other choice.

And the republicans bickered endlessly about Pres. Obama's remark-less tan suit. Always these double standards...
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by aquarius7000; 10-05-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:41 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
When a person, a mother herself, going to visit children thrown in cages by her husband wears a jacket with that comment just to be able to attract the press' attention to that 'event' shows how inspiration she truly is. And boy did the jacket get her that attention.

If for a min. let us say she did not wear the jacket with that aim in mind, rather just mindlessly, then that woman that supposedly "speaks 7 languages" should get herself some schooling in what the simple sentence on her jacket in English meant.
To me, regardless of all her poise otherwise, she seems to have worn her heart on her sleeve.
That said, I still would prefer her any day over the big guy (and his elder children at least) if I really did not have any other choice.

My impression is that she's more of an obedient wife, than a free agent. She stands by her man, no matter what, and supports him, no matter how he behaves.. She never complained about Stormy Daniels, or any of Trump's flings. Same as Hillary, concerning Bill and Monica, and whoever else he was with.

Trump was literally frowning, arms folded, when she spoke at the RNC and expressed condolences and showed empathy for those families that have lost loved ones to the pandemic. She defied him on at least that one occasion. And, who knows, she might be preventing him from being even worse than he already is.

Last edited by david starling; 10-05-2020 at 01:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:48 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,363
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Are you saying that she cared?
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:52 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Are you saying that she cared?
I'd really like to think so. But, she's not in a position to make it matter very much. I think she's a caring person at heart, married to a domineering, uncaring man.

I interpreted the jacket to mean that there was nothing she could do about separating those children from their parents. And, if there's nothing you can do about something, why stress about it?

Last edited by david starling; 10-05-2020 at 02:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Unread 10-05-2020, 03:25 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,534
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?



Obama administration had built the cages for immigrants.


The detention facilities, which some refer to as 'cages,' were built under the Barack Obama administration in 2014.

The migrant influx into the U.S. via the southern border was on the rise, and the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) had built temporary shelters to detain immigrants who illegally entered the country. The McAllen detention center is one such shelter that was completed in the year 2014 under the Obama administration.

In 2014, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) had decided to use the processing center on Nogales, Arizona, and the McAllen facility in Texas to house the illegal immigrants. The Department of Justice (DOJ) was working with the Mexican authorities to stop unaccompanied children from crossing into the United States. A transcript of a now publicized official document confirms that in 2014, unaccompanied children were scanned after obtaining their biometrics and then included in the immigration system. These children were subject to removal and even possibly moved into other detention facilities during the deportation process.

The facilities built under the Obama administration are still being used under the Trump administration.



i WISH every country in the world could take in more immigrants in need of a safe & prosperous place to live but they can't. EVERY country in the world has limits for financial, safety & other reasons. To blame President Trump for the immigration crisis is ignorant, it's been going on for decades.

Barack’s ICE chief: Cages were Obama’s idea




Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
When a person, a mother herself, going to visit children thrown in cages by her husband wears a jacket with that comment just to be able to attract the press' attention to that 'event' shows how inspirational she truly is. And boy did the jacket get her that aspired attention.

.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020)
  #109  
Unread 10-05-2020, 03:39 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,534
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Are the Trump haters still talking about the jacket?????

Melania explained it herself, it was a message to the Fake News Media.

"It was for the the left-wing media who are criticising me. I want to show them I don't care. You could criticise whatever you want to say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right."


The fake news still attacking Melania because her husband is President.

They recently obtained a secret recording by her 'friend' in which Melania expressed her frustration at the fake news media criticizing her for the U.S. government policies on the immigration issue. This is how they treat her, can you imagine if they brought a secret recording of Michelle when she was FLOTUS & played it over & over again on their fake news outlets? The country would be in an uproar & rightly so. NO partner of the POTUS or their children should be attacked like this.

(CNN)First Lady Melania Trump was secretly recorded in the summer of 2018 expressing her frustration at being criticized for her husband's policy of separating families who illegally crossed the southern border.


Clown News Network no longer report any truth or news, just non-stop attacks on POTUS & FLOTUS. Disgusting but the 65 MILLION people who will vote President Trump in for another four years don't pay attention to any of the fake news anymore.



Ex-adviser releases secret Melania Trump audio recordings[ & played non-stop on CNN


Get well President Trump, you are not out of danger until a few more days, we are praying for your full recovery & for Melania too of course.


Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post

I interpreted the jacket to mean that there was nothing she could do about separating those children from their parents. And, if there's nothing you can do about something, why stress about it?

Last edited by blackbery; 10-05-2020 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020), ElenaJ (10-06-2020)
  #110  
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:05 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 63,043
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

*


White House 'optimistic’ Trump will be discharged today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhkoFki6kIM



Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post


Are the Trump haters still talking about the jacket?????

Melania explained it herself, it was a message to the Fake News Media.

"It was for the the left-wing media who are criticising me. I want to show them I don't care. You could criticise whatever you want to say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right."


The fake news still attacking Melania because her husband is President.

They recently obtained a secret recording by her 'friend' in which Melania expressed her frustration at the fake news media criticizing her for the U.S. government policies on the immigration issue. This is how they treat her, can you imagine if they brought a secret recording of Michelle when she was FLOTUS & played it over & over again on their fake news outlets? The country would be in an uproar & rightly so. NO partner of the POTUS or their children should be attacked like this.

(CNN)First Lady Melania Trump was secretly recorded in the summer of 2018 expressing her frustration at being criticized for her husband's policy of separating families who illegally crossed the southern border.


Clown News Network no longer report any truth or news, just non-stop attacks on POTUS & FLOTUS. Disgusting but the 65 MILLION people who will vote President Trump in for another four years don't pay attention to any of the fake news anymore.



Ex-adviser releases secret Melania Trump audio recordings[ & played non-stop on CNN


Get well President Trump, you are not out of danger until a few more days, we are praying for your full recovery & for Melania too of course.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:45 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 63,043
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

*





Trump Has BROKEN Mainstream Media
Journalists UNHINGED Theories PROVE They Are Democrat Activists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1rFlL9x0Q




.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:52 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post


Obama administration had built the cages for immigrants.
Are Pres. Obama's haters still after him after 4 years of their beloved Donnie circus??

How come Donnie, that has spent max time and energy in aiming to repeal everything with Obama's name attached to it, did not mind the cages?
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-05-2020)
  #113  
Unread 10-05-2020, 06:15 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Are the Trump haters still talking about the jacket?????

Melania explained it herself, it was a message to the Fake News Media.

"It was for the the left-wing media who are criticising me. I want to show them I don't care. You could criticise whatever you want to say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right."


The fake news still attacking Melania because her husband is President.

They recently obtained a secret recording by her 'friend' in which Melania expressed her frustration at the fake news media criticizing her for the U.S. government policies on the immigration issue. This is how they treat her, can you imagine if they brought a secret recording of Michelle when she was FLOTUS & played it over & over again on their fake news outlets? The country would be in an uproar & rightly so. NO partner of the POTUS or their children should be attacked like this.

(CNN)First Lady Melania Trump was secretly recorded in the summer of 2018 expressing her frustration at being criticized for her husband's policy of separating families who illegally crossed the southern border.


Clown News Network no longer report any truth or news, just non-stop attacks on POTUS & FLOTUS. Disgusting but the 65 MILLION people who will vote President Trump in for another four years don't pay attention to any of the fake news anymore.



Ex-adviser releases secret Melania Trump audio recordings[ & played non-stop on CNN


Get well President Trump, you are not out of danger until a few more days, we are praying for your full recovery & for Melania too of course.
That's just the point: For some reason, Melania went to see the situation for herself. It wasn't HER decision to separate the children, it was the PRESIDENT'S. But, she couldn't speak out against him directly, even though she thought he was doing a terrible thing.

It was an IRONIC message criticizing Trump for doing it, and it went right over his head while drawing much more media attention to the plight of the children than it would otherwise have gotten.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Unread 10-05-2020, 06:40 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 63,043
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

*




HE’S BACK! Trump fires off MASSIVE Tweetstorm

Visits supporters outside Walter Reed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1LkPzQuUtI








.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Unread 10-05-2020, 06:43 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I'd really like to think so. But, she's not in a position to make it matter very much. I think she's a caring person at heart, married to a domineering, uncaring man.

I interpreted the jacket to mean that there was nothing she could do about separating those children from their parents. And, if there's nothing you can do about something, why stress about it?
I know David you have said it before too on another thread, or perhaps threads even, that she is not in a position to go against her husband/ or influence him with her 'kindness'. I think differently there.

Would you think she might not be able to (or want to even) influence him given it might affect her 'financial situation'?
I am not too sure whether she merely stands by "her man" because she is merely an obedient wife (I have to chuckle there) or actually stands by the claims she can lay as a wife (now coupled with being the first lady even).

Have you ever come across: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/polit...ent/index.html
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-05-2020)
  #116  
Unread 10-05-2020, 06:52 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I know David you have said it before too on another thread, or perhaps threads even, that she is not in a position to go against her husband/ or influence him with her 'kindness'. I think differently there.

Would you think she might not be able to (or want to even) influence him given it might affect her 'financial situation'?
I am not too sure whether she merely stands by "her man" because she is merely an obedient wife (I have to chuckle there) or actually stands by the claims she can lay as a wife (now coupled with being the first lady even).

Have you ever come across: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/polit...ent/index.html
Hey, after having to endure his company for this many years, and pretend to respect him, she deserves any money she can get out of it!

She'll probably divorce him right after he loses the Election.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Unread 10-05-2020, 07:52 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
I know David you have said it before too on another thread, or perhaps threads even, that she is not in a position to go against her husband/ or influence him with her 'kindness'. I think differently there.

Would you think she might not be able to (or want to even) influence him given it might affect her 'financial situation'?
I am not too sure whether she merely stands by "her man" because she is merely an obedient wife (I have to chuckle there) or actually stands by the claims she can lay as a wife (now coupled with being the first lady even).

Have you ever come across: https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/12/polit...ent/index.html
Thanks for the link. This book's premise makes perfect sense. Of COURSE Melania had to have her press secretary deny its veracity, but the denial rings hollow.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (10-06-2020)
  #118  
Unread 10-05-2020, 07:59 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

It's a hoax. Now Trump sends this message to Americans:

"DON'T BE AFRAID OF COVID"!!!


210,000 Covid-19 related deaths aren't enough for him. He's shooting for 500,000.

Last edited by david starling; 10-05-2020 at 08:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Unread 10-05-2020, 09:21 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,534
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Fake news again David. He never once claimed it's a hoax. Why not post the entire tweet?

You know, the death rate for covid is very, very low. It does kill people over 70, obese with underlying health problems like diabetes, heart & lung problems but for the average person, testing positive is not different than the flu.

FEAR is what's driving this pandemic & that's not a healthy emotion.
it's very contagious like President Trump pointed out BUT not deadly for 98% of the population. It's President Trump's age group, weight & gender that suffer & die the most. I'm glad to hear he's on the road to recovery but he will have to wait at least 3 more days before he can celebrate a full recovery.

Do you know how many people die of heart attacks every year in the U.S.?

About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.


One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular

MANY MORE people have died from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, suicide, drug overdose. alcoholism than covid this year but the fake news media don't talk about that. All they do is instill fear, paranoia & fake news regarding covid.
They won't even admit it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.

Andrew Cuomo calls it the 'European virus'.
New York Governor Cuomo calls coronavirus the ‘European virus’
Governor’s remark appeared to be a dig at Donald Trump who has insisted on calling the pandemic the ‘China virus’





Flu season in the US, which runs from October through May, claims tens of thousands of lives every year. Because the flu is not a reportable disease in most states, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not have an exact count of the number of people sickened each year.



Approximately 3.1 million children die from undernutrition each year (UNICEF, 2018a).


WHERE'S THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TALKING ABOUT THIS TRAGEDY?

Is it because they don't give a s**t that brown, black & asian children are dying while they talk non-stop about how racist President Trump is? That's more important, right?


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!








Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
It's a hoax. Now Trump sends this message to Americans:

"DON'T BE AFRAID OF COVID"!!!


210,000 Covid-19 related deaths aren't enough for him. He's shooting for 500,000.

Last edited by blackbery; 10-05-2020 at 09:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-06-2020)
  #120  
Unread 10-05-2020, 09:27 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,534
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Another fake book based on lies but you Trump haters are sure making these fake authors a lot of money.

There's a sucker born every day.


Your money, spend it how you like. I'm saving my money for a vaca in Florida
.


Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Thanks for the link. This book's premise makes perfect sense. Of COURSE Melania had to have her press secretary deny its veracity, but the denial rings hollow.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-06-2020), katydid (10-05-2020)
  #121  
Unread 10-05-2020, 09:37 PM
blackbery blackbery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,534
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

MASSIVE SUPPORT from Trump lovers all across the country.



Supporters Wait for President Trump to be Discharged Outside Walter Reed in Bethesda



A HUGE LANDSLIDE coming in Nov & the TRUMP TRAIN rolling to Victory.

I pray he recovers fully very quickly. We need him now more than ever. The Biden mobs burning & destroying & killing all weekend.


Kanye sent a lovely tweet.

ye
@kanyewest
·
Oct 3
There’s a crying need for civility across the board. We need to and will come together in the name of Jesus.

I’m praying for President Trump’s and Melania’s full recovery, just as I would for Joe and Jill Biden if they were stricken, as well as everyone else with COVID-19.





Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*




HE’S BACK! Trump fires off MASSIVE Tweetstorm

Visits supporters outside Walter Reed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1LkPzQuUtI








.

Last edited by blackbery; 10-05-2020 at 09:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-06-2020)
  #122  
Unread 10-05-2020, 11:11 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Fake news again David. He never once claimed it's a hoax. Why not post the entire tweet?

You know, the death rate for covid is very, very low. It does kill people over 70, obese with underlying health problems like diabetes, heart & lung problems but for the average person, testing positive is not different than the flu.

FEAR is what's driving this pandemic & that's not a healthy emotion.
it's very contagious like President Trump pointed out BUT not deadly for 98% of the population. It's President Trump's age group, weight & gender that suffer & die the most. I'm glad to hear he's on the road to recovery but he will have to wait at least 3 more days before he can celebrate a full recovery.

Do you know how many people die of heart attacks every year in the U.S.?

About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.


One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular

MANY MORE people have died from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, suicide, drug overdose. alcoholism than covid this year but the fake news media don't talk about that. All they do is instill fear, paranoia & fake news regarding covid.
They won't even admit it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.

Andrew Cuomo calls it the 'European virus'.
New York Governor Cuomo calls coronavirus the ‘European virus’
Governor’s remark appeared to be a dig at Donald Trump who has insisted on calling the pandemic the ‘China virus’





Flu season in the US, which runs from October through May, claims tens of thousands of lives every year. Because the flu is not a reportable disease in most states, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not have an exact count of the number of people sickened each year.



Approximately 3.1 million children die from undernutrition each year (UNICEF, 2018a).


WHERE'S THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA TALKING ABOUT THIS TRAGEDY?

Is it because they don't give a s**t that brown, black & asian children are dying while they talk non-stop about how racist President Trump is? That's more important, right?


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!
I meant it's a HOAX that Trump and Melania tested positive for Covid-19 in the first place. I and many others suspected that from the start.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Unread 10-05-2020, 11:11 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 63,043
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

*




Donald Trump is OK! He Will Leave Walter Reed At 630PM

Anti Trump Leftists FURIOUS For Some Reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjKtYO6ANBI



Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post




MASSIVE SUPPORT from Trump lovers all across the country.



Supporters Wait for President Trump to be Discharged Outside Walter Reed in Bethesda



A HUGE LANDSLIDE coming in Nov & the TRUMP TRAIN rolling to Victory.

I pray he recovers fully very quickly. We need him now more than ever. The Biden mobs burning & destroying & killing all weekend.


Kanye sent a lovely tweet.

ye
@kanyewest
·
Oct 3
There’s a crying need for civility across the board. We need to and will come together in the name of Jesus.

I’m praying for President Trump’s and Melania’s full recovery, just as I would for Joe and Jill Biden if they were stricken, as well as everyone else with COVID-19.



.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Unread 10-05-2020, 11:38 PM
david starling david starling is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 25,725
Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
*




Donald Trump is OK! He Will Leave Walter Reed At 630PM

Anti Trump Leftists FURIOUS For Some Reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjKtYO6ANBI








.
Here's the gist of Trump's message to America:

•DON'T BE AFRAID TO CATCH COVID-19, it's REALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

•HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS MORE PREVENTABLE DEATHS FROM COVID-19 is NOTHING TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT, since there are so many OTHER causes of death.

•He is THE GREAT AND MIGHTY TRUMP, who easily CONQUERED COVID-19. HE IS INVINCIBLE. Let his followers REJOICE, and his enemies DESPAIR!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Unread 10-06-2020, 12:00 AM
CapAquaPis's Avatar
CapAquaPis CapAquaPis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ...in the sidereal astrological system.
Posts: 2,990
Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Some people believe Trump faked his COVID diagnosis and he fled the country. He might be in countries where he has friendships in power, business property and has no extradition treaties when dealing with international law fugitives: Russia, Brazil, the Philippines, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Switzerland (non-EU). Good thing Trump is alive: vote him out, arrest him, try him and put him in jail.
__________________
or , I have the same ruling planets: Uranus and Saturn. I see the Cancer rising. Aries in the MC and Venus was her name!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CapAquaPis For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (10-06-2020)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.