Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-03-2020, 11:27 PM

Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Thank you for the additional names. My point is that MANY politicians & world leaders tested positive yet they are not attacked like President Trump.
I say the restrictions on free press in Brazil made their country less opinionated on Jair Bolsonaro's attitude about the COVID pandemic, it is one of the world's most infected countries, and the rightist Bolsonaro is a close friend and ally to Trump.

The Trump administration done way with a national pandemic plan and global pandemic committee the US led about 2 years ago, and it goes to show he endangered us, then the world and now himself, we could have contained COVID earlier if it wasn't for his actions.

aquarius7000 (10-03-2020), david starling (10-03-2020)
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:44 PM

More fake news, Trump admin done more than any other country in terms of testing, making ventilators, etc etc. It was the DEMOCRAT Cuomo who put sick patients in nursing homes & killed 12,000 of them.
He did not use the ship that could have housed 2,000 patients nor the medical facilities that were built by the Trump admin. Instead, Cuomo sent the old people to their deaths.

Biden & Pelosi called Trump a racist & xenophobic when he closed the border to China end of Jan. That saved millions of lives.

But keep blaming Trump for everything, nobody listens to the fake news anymore except for the demented Democrats. If he recovers & I pray he will, he will be voted in for another four years & the country will be saved from the Lunatic, Left Biden Violent Mobs.

NY's Cuomo criticized over highest nursing home death toll
New York leads the nation in the number of coronavirus deaths in nursing homes, and Gov. Andrew Cuomo is coming under increasing criticism for his handling of the crisis

In New York, Overflow Hospitals At Javits And On Navy Ship Have Been Largely Empty

On Jan. 31, the Trump administration announced temporary restrictions on travel into the U.S. for immigrants and non-immigrants who had recently been “physically present” in China, with exceptions made for U.S. citizens and permanent residents and their family members.

This is what Sleepy Joe said about Trump's travel restrictions. Pelosi was begging tourists to come to Chinatown in S.F. in Feb AFTER the ban.

“This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria xenophobia and fear-mongering to lead the way instead of science,” he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
I say the restrictions on free press in Brazil made their country less opinionated on Jair Bolsonaro's attitude about the COVID pandemic, it is one of the world's most infected countries, and the rightist Bolsonaro is a close friend and ally to Trump.

The Trump administration done way with a national pandemic plan and global pandemic committee the US led about 2 years ago, and it goes to show he endangered us, then the world and now himself, we could have contained COVID earlier if it wasn't for his actions.

Last edited by blackbery; 10-03-2020 at 11:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020)
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post

Not only did he do away with the pandemic plan, but also how he downplayed this pandemic has been terrible for so many people.

NPR did a good write up on this: https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-...virus-pandemic

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:48 PM

Keep up with the fake news for nobody is listening except for the unhinged Dems.

If President Trump recovers he'll be WINNING again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Not only did he do away with the pandemic plan, but also how he downplayed this pandemic has been terrible for so many people.

NPR did a good write up on this: https://www.npr.org/sections/latest-...virus-pandemic
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020), katydid (10-05-2020)
Unread 10-04-2020, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Keep up with the fake news for nobody is listening except for the unhinged Dems.

If President Trump recovers he'll be WINNING again.
BB, you keep responding to me, David, Waybread, LeoMoon; and then you say: "nobody is listening". You seem to be obsessed with the unhinged Dems. Come on now, is it peer pressure that you switched to backing the red-hat horse?

Well, I am with you that he should survive this one.

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-04-2020, 12:16 AM

Political correctness is blamed for our response to COVID without being accused of racism, xenophobia and extreme nationalism against China, East Asia or any non-white/non-western nation, this one has a communist regime and the US is making tons of good money with their 40-year old "laissez-faire" state capitalist economy.
aquarius7000 (10-04-2020)
Unread 10-04-2020, 10:54 PM

Trump May Be Released TOMORROW
As Doctors REJECT Unhinged Theories From Fake News That Hes VERY SICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTeyrF3lBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:45 AM

He is already out and about driving around the hospital, putting the security staff, etc at risk to do his bloody PR. This is such irresponsible and immature behaviour - this is the president of the country. Looks like he might be suffering from psychosis. I guess he fears people might forget about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Trump May Be Released TOMORROW
As Doctors REJECT Unhinged Theories From Fake News That Hes VERY SICK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTeyrF3lBU

Unread 10-05-2020, 01:53 AM

I don't even think Trump is sick with covid to begin with. Or let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if he made it up. I get the impression that he's saying it as a convenient excuse to go undercover for a bit of time in order to orchestrate some real action. It is red October after all. Not to mention the fact that he's been taking hcq as a preventative, and tbh covid isn't even that deadly a virus at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-06-2020)
Unread 10-05-2020, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
I don't even think Trump is sick with covid to begin with. Or let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if he made it up. I get the impression that he's saying it as a convenient excuse to go undercover for a bit of time in order to orchestrate some real action. It is red October after all. Not to mention the fact that he's been taking hcq as a preventative, and tbh covid isn't even that deadly a virus at all.
Well, some in my social circle think similarly... that he is faking it. But then why the need to step out and drive around the hospital to make sure people see him alive and alert?

Unread 10-05-2020, 02:03 AM

Don't know.
Unread 10-05-2020, 03:57 AM

He's not faking it. Too many people who have been in close contact with Trump are sick with covid-19. Most recently photographed not wearing masks. He's not somehow magically immune.

The following have covid-19.

Hope Hicks: senior advisor

Kellyanne Conway: senior advisor till recently, still invited to White House events.

Chris Christie: former R governor of NJ. coached Trump in preparation for debate. hospitalised.

Melania Trump

Mike Lee (R) Utah senator, attended announcement for SCOTUS justice nominee Amy Cony Barrett at White House

Thom Tillis (R) NC senator. Ditto.

Bill Stepien, Trump campaign manager

Ronna McDaniel, RNC chairwoman
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Roughly 210,000 Americans have died of corona virus this year. I call that deadly.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:09 AM

Red face Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

I am deeply concerned for Melania Trump.

She is this nation’s light and hope. She helped alleviate our fears about covid, soothed our worries about the welfare of our children, and touched us deeply with her delicate voice that that sung blessed words of confidence and faith.

She is profoundly intelligent. She speaks over 7 languages and is a well traveled person. Her numerous journeys makes her learned and wise.

I hope that COVID does not take away Melania. She is a gift that the world was not ready for. Her songs will be continued by the generations of people that she inspired.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-05-2020)
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:12 AM

Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
I thought that right away. But it's gotten so elaborate, with so many people around him [allegedly] coming down with it, including Republican Senators who may have to end up postponing the Supreme Court nomination, it really does have me worried that he does have it, and that it's more serious than is being admitted. He's out of condition physically, eats junk food, and is almost 75 yesrs of age--definitely in the high-risk group.

When you say it's "not that deadly", are you subscribing to the theory that the deaths being attributed to it are really from other causes? One million people worldwide, and over 200,000 in the U.S. alone sounds deadly enough, especially for people over 60.

Last edited by david starling; 10-05-2020 at 05:11 AM.
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:16 AM

With Melania’s profound inspiration, light of hope, and absolute compassion, may she eliminate this virus with her absolute all-encompassing love and devotion for this country and its people.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-05-2020)
Unread 10-05-2020, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
With Melania’s profound inspiration, light of hope, and absolute compassion, may she eliminate this virus with her absolute all-encompassing love and devotion for this country and its people.
Do you believe that she really tested positive?
Unread 10-05-2020, 05:32 AM

Has anyone seen anything in Trump's own Chart that would suggest a life-threatening event during this time-frame?
Unread 10-05-2020, 05:41 AM

Trump's doctors have been prescribing medications and treatments normally reserved for only the most severe cases, and at the same time claiming he's in no danger.
Unread 10-05-2020, 05:48 AM

If Trump and Melania ARE faking having the virus, then it's a strategic move designed to help his campaign in some inscrutable way.

That would mean he willingly gave up his aura of complete invincibility, which has been so important to his followers. Although....they would be mightily impressed when he appeared to have fought it off and recovered so quickly.

Maybe he's counting on a "sympathy vote" from those outside his base, that he wouldn't otherwise have gotten.

Last edited by david starling; 10-05-2020 at 06:14 AM.
Unread 10-05-2020, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Roughly 210,000 Americans have died of corona virus this year. I call that deadly.
Yeah if you believe that figure, which I don't. It's already been explained by some doctors in the US how a death can be deliberately falsely attributed to covid. Look up doctor Jensen from Minnesota.

Btw, 210,000 for the US is a death rate of 0.063%. Not very deadly, as opposed to 600,000 deaths per year from cancer in the US, but no one cares about that, right?
Unread 10-05-2020, 10:18 AM

Unhappy Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Yeah if you believe that figure, which I don't. It's already been explained by some doctors in the US how a death can be deliberately falsely attributed to covid. Look up doctor Jensen from Minnesota.

Btw, 210,000 for the US is a death rate of 0.063%. Not very deadly, as opposed to 600,000 deaths per year from cancer in the US, but no one cares about that, right?
Cancer isn't contagious, as tragic as it is. Of course we care about it.

Covid exacerbates the impact of other illnesses, which wouldn't necessarily have resulted in fatalities without it.

Last edited by david starling; 10-05-2020 at 10:23 AM.
Unread 10-05-2020, 11:14 AM

Unhappy Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

I've known from the beginning, when Trump first came to my attention during the 2016 election campaign, that he was a nihilist. And, there are a lot nihilistic people in the world who see him as their leader.

Well, nihilistic people are spared having to grieve for the dead. Maybe they would care TOO much, otherwise, so it's a defense mechanism.

Last edited by david starling; 10-05-2020 at 11:30 AM.
Unread 10-05-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
She really doesn't care. Do u?
Unread 10-05-2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
She really doesn't care. Do u?
Interesting, David. When did you speak with Melania?