Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-03-2020, 09:52 PM

Smile Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Not much info about Melania's recovery available.

Unread 10-03-2020, 09:59 PM

Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
No wonder Trump is ill, he’s had hate from half the world projected on to him for years now. It’ll be making him ill and have a nervous breakdown as well as Covid probably.

He will survive though, he has work to do. I’m sending him love.
It couldn't have to do with not wearing a mask, could it? Like BoJo before he was where his American counterpart is?

And the hate Donnie had projected on him would not have valid reasons like the hate he sent out and used his power to hurt many, many, could it?

As Donnie says: "it is what it is"

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-03-2020, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Not much info about Melania's recovery available.
Well, she has always been discreet, hasn't she?

Perhaps Stephanie will release something on Twitter soon

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:08 PM

Quote:
I’m not a friend or family member. I said he would stab me in the back and you said it was nasty.

I think you idealize Trump’s power and strength and so you don’t see the whole person because you are idolizing him. That’s a fault to do with a weakness you have, probably you wish you had more power, strength and influence. But you’re enough as you are. We all are. The truth will set you free.
By now you should know Ukpoohbear that his hardcore fans are completely blind to any iota of his misgivings and wrongdoings. Donnie is God in their eyes, who is invincible and flawless. Anything you say against him - meaning anything you point out that sounds remotely like criticism to his cult - is automatically fake news and wrong - because his cult is his "friend or family member" that knows everything about him and what he thinks. There is plenty of proof to that end right here on this AW forum, let alone in all of the social media.

I do feel sorry for his youngest kid... I have to say and for his sake I hope they will be back on their feet again.
The poor kid would to a certain extent, even in his life of luxury and surrounded by grandparents, feel what those poor kids thrown in cages and separated from their parents must have felt. Oh the irony of it all.

Last edited by aquarius7000; 10-03-2020 at 10:13 PM.
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
It couldn't have to do with not wearing a mask, could it? Like BoJo before he was where his American counterpart is?

And the hate Donnie had projected on him would not have valid reasons like the hate he sent out and used his power to hurt many, many, could it?

And, "What it ain't, it ain't.
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:15 PM

Quote:

Why does Trump receive more hate than anyone else though? The Clinton’s are really dodgy. I don’t get why there’s so much dislike for him when everyone else is just as bad. Even Obama, didn’t it turn out those cages for the immigrants started during the Obama registration?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-05-2020)
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:15 PM

Barron has tested negative. So has Ivanka.
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Thankfully

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:22 PM

One thing Trump left out about his "reopening the schools" opinion, is that school Age kids may be less likely to show symptoms, but aren't less likely to contract the virus. So, they're "carriers", in close contact with older family members and family friends, and whoever else they happen to be around.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (10-03-2020)
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Why does Trump receive more hate than anyone else though? The Clinton’s are really dodgy. I don’t get why there’s so much dislike for him when everyone else is just as bad. Even Obama, didn’t it turn out those cages for the immigrants started during the Obama registration?
There is a sea of difference there. Nobody is flawless, but Don is special, very very special - a real special crook. Given the comparisons you made there (apples and oranges) and the current situation with Don, it is best to leave this discussion here because your comment shows how far away your thought process is from the true Donald and what this country has been through in the last 4 yrs compared to the prior 8 yrs.

Btw, are you a supporter of BoJo?

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:27 PM

Post Re: Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Seems bizarre that Trump's own grandfather fell victim to the Spanish Flu in 1918.
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:29 PM

Quote:

Seems bizarre that Trump's own grandfather

fell victim to the Spanish Flu in 1918.

It may seem strange
but there is very strong evidence

that the White House killed a number of presidents
in the mid-nineteenth century.

The deaths of Zachary Taylor
William Henry Harrison
and James K. Polk

are all linked to something in the White House

– although many believed that some presidents were poisoned
by their enemies.

William Bodkin explains all…
http://www.historyisnowmagazine.com/...#.X3joH3V7m70=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:30 PM

Quote:
For once I am happy stepmother and stepdaughter are not close. His entire 'adult' family sat at the presidential debate -without masks-.

Thank goodness the only way Ivanka greeted mum Melania was by slightly raising herself from her seat. Same goes for Tiff.

And boy am I glad that Biden did not shake hands with Donnie. I can't still get over it that even in that presidential debate, Donnie was mocking Biden for wearing a mask and now look where Donnie himself his. Oh the irony of it all.

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:32 PM

And now the WH has the deaths of over 200,000 Americans on its hands. Now of course the common man might not be as important as the president of the US...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

It may seem strange
but there is very strong evidence

that the White House killed a number of presidents
in the mid-nineteenth century.

The deaths of Zachary Taylor
William Henry Harrison
and James K. Polk

are all linked to something in the White House

– although many believed that some presidents were poisoned
by their enemies.

William Bodkin explains all…
http://www.historyisnowmagazine.com/...#.X3joH3V7m70=

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:32 PM

Quote:
There is a sea of difference there. Nobody is flawless, but Don is special, very very special - a real special crook. Given the comparisons you made there (apples and oranges) and the current situation with Don, it is best to leave this discussion here because your comment shows how far away your thought process is from the true Donald and what this country has been through in the last 4 yrs compared to the prior 8 yrs.

Btw, are you a supporter of BoJo?
If you don’t want to continue that’s fine but it’s genuinely perplexed me. Clinton has that email scandal. Obama started the cages during his administration but it was blamed on Trump.

I don’t support or unsupport BoJo. I don’t really get involved in politics except for rare occasions. I really disliked the complete character assassination of Jeremy Corbyn though and that is my main reason for disliking BoJo and his party. But that still does not make any other party trustworthy.
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
For once I am happy stepmother and stepdaughter are not close. His entire 'adult' family sat at the presidential debate -without masks-.

Thank goodness the only way Ivanka greeted mum Melania was by slightly raising herself from her seat. Same goes for Tiff.

And boy am I glad that Biden did not shake hands with Donnie. I can't still get over it that even in that presidential debate, Donnie was mocking Biden for wearing a mask and now look where Donnie himself his. Oh the irony of it all.
He didn't punch him out either! Social distancing to the rescue!

I remember how Trump loomed over Hillary and invaded her personal space. That would have triggered Biden.
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:43 PM

If Trump suddenly punched someone for no good reason, his supporters would blame the victim for bruising Trump's knuckles!
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:43 PM

Quote:
He didn't punch him out either! Social distancing to the rescue!

I remember how Trump loomed over Hillary and invaded her personal space. That would have triggered Biden.
Yep, he was pretty shameless with Hilary. He just about stopped short of 'grabbing' her...

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Yep, he was pretty shameless with Hilary. He just about stopped short of 'grabbing' her...
The debate protocols were so lax, that might have not even elicited a reprimand!
Unread 10-03-2020, 10:56 PM

Donald Trump's sidereal ascendant is 2' Leo, the sabian symbol degree of a pandemic or epidemic of a disease. Our ascendants is what others think of you or something about you that is prominent in our lives. Leo is yes, a powerful celebrity figure known for massive wealth and personal success, but take a closer look at a degree and it's sabian symbol will tell more about the person. His tropical ascendant is 29' Leo close to his Mars placement in his 12th house and cusps the sign Virgo, he does have the most intense sign ascendant (the Virgo risings and their Virgo denial syndrome). The 29' Leo and also 29' Cancer are indicative of millionaires or in Trump's case, billionaire. Mars being close to the ASC in a fire sign like Leo is an indicator of a personal struggle like Trump with COVID.
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:03 PM

Quote:
The debate protocols were so lax, that might have not even elicited a reprimand!
As if a reprimand would have had any effect on him or his supporters. They would have deflected to Hilary's emails and Obama's tan suit and and and... You know how they worship their master. It is like Manson. They will do anything for him. If he asked them (like he did) to show up in thousands to keep a watchful eye on the elections in person, during a pandemic, they would. And, most of them would not wear a mask even because their master doesn't or didn't.

David, as an American, do you think if he survived this one, he will be somewhat a changed person, perhaps a little less rambunctious and more humane? This is a serious Q.

Unread 10-03-2020, 11:07 PM

Ukpoohbear, The REAL reason the fake news media HATE him so much is because he's not a smooth talking politician who tell the people one thing & then do the exact opposite!

The 'chattering class', the elites can not accept that the American people voted in a maverick, a man with no political savvy & who beat the
politician Hillary Clinton....one of 'their' kind. Trump is one of a kind. Speaks the truth & they can't control him.

To say that the Clintons are 'dodgy' is being very kind. They kept friends with Epstein pimp, G. Maxwell & she attended Chelsea's wedding. Bill was on the Lolita Express at least 25 times according to the flight logs. He has numerous rape & sexual assault charges against him. Clinton Foundation very sketchy with their finances. ALL of it ignored by the Media.....except for FOX & a couple off others.

And it was Obama who lied about bringing the troops home, is known as the 'drone killer' in the Middle East & put plenty of immigrants in cages.

But Obama got the nobel peace prize you know! For what nobody knows yet
President Trump accomplished a peace treaty with Israel & UAE, Bahrain & it's totally ignored.

Other world leaders got covid-19 but they were not attacked this way & people wishing them to die. I heard that Twitter had to suspend hundreds of accounts of people posting that they wanted Trump to die. This is how SICK they are. They are unhinged & EVIL.

Boris Johnson
Jair Bolsonaro
Juan Orlando Hernandez
Alexander Lukashenko
Luis Abinader
Jeannine Anez
Alejandro Giammattei
Many other politicians in India, Iran & other countries also tested positive.

&
USA has one of the lowest death rates compared to parts of Europe & the Middle East yet theTrump-haters blame him for the pandemic when it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.

Quote:

Last edited by blackbery; 10-03-2020 at 11:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020)
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Ukpoohbear, The REAL reason the fake news media HATE him so much is because he's not a smooth talking politician who tell the people one thing & then do the exact opposite!

The 'chattering class', the elites can not accept that the American people voted in a maverick, a man with no political savvy & who beat the
politician Hillary Clinton....one of 'their' kind. Trump is one of a kind. Speaks the truth & they can't control him.

To say that the Clintons are 'dodgy' is being very kind. They kept friends with Epstein pimp, G. Maxwell & she attended Chelsea's wedding. Bill was on the Lolita Express at least 25 times according to the flight logs. He has numerous rape & sexual assault charges against him. Clinton Foundation very sketchy with their finances. ALL of it ignored by the Media.....except for FOX & a couple off others.

And it was Obama who lied about bringing the troops home, is known as the 'drone killer' in the Middle East & put plenty of immigrants in cages.

But Obama got the nobel peace prize you know! For what nobody knows yet
President Trump accomplished a peace treaty with Israel & UAE, Bahrain & it's totally ignored.

Other world leaders got covid-19 but they were not attacked this way & people wishing them to die. I heard that Twitter had to suspend hundreds of accounts of people posting that they wanted Trump to die. This is how SICK they are. They are unhinged & EVIL.

Boris Johnson
Jair Bolsonaro
Juan Orlando Hernandez
Alexander Lukashenko
Luis Abinader
Jeannine Anez
Alejandro Giammattei
Many other politicians in India, Iran & other countries also tested positive.

&
USA has one of the lowest death rates compared to parts of Europe & the Middle East yet theTrump-haters blame him for the pandemic when it came from a lab in WUHAN, CHINA.
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and his wife Anne-Sophie had COVID, and Spanish PM Pablo Sanchez's wife had COVID too, both attended Mar 7/Intl Woman Day marches that should been cancelled each in London, UK and Madrid, Spain. It remains a mystery whether the late Burundian president Pierre Nkurunziza had COVID or not, his wife went to Kenya for treatment and she was a confirmed case, and cardiac damage he had can be linked to COVID. And the US had 3 or 4 governors who tested positive: Kevin Stitt of OK was the first (he remains a "Covidiot") and Mike DeWine of OH had 2 tests with conflicting results (he was told not to quarantine, it could be from a past infection or no longer infectious).
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:21 PM

Do you also blame every world leader for the deaths in their countries too?

Maybe you don't understand how pandemics work. They kill people, all kinds of people & you can't stop it easily. What country did not have their citizens die from the virus? What about previous pandemics? Do you blame the leaders of those countries too?

People like you who blame President Trump & say he 'killed 200,000 people have sunk as low as you can in your hatred & rage.

SAD!

COVID-19 deaths worldwide per million population as of October 2, 2020, by country
Published by Raynor de Best, Oct 2, 2020
Based on a comparison of coronavirus deaths in 191 countries relative to their population, Peru had the most losses to COVID-19 up until October 2, 2020. As of the same date, the virus had infected over 34.2 million people worldwide, and the number of deaths had totaled more than one million. Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Spain, France, U.K. all have higher deaths per million that the U.S.A.

Maybe you would like to round up all the world leaders & arrest them for mass murder?

This is how ridiculous & illogical the Trump haters are.

Quote:
And now the WH has the deaths of over 200,000 Americans on its hands. Now of course the common man might not be as important as the president of the US...

Last edited by blackbery; 10-03-2020 at 11:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020), katydid (10-05-2020)
Unread 10-03-2020, 11:23 PM

Thank you for the additional names. My point is that MANY politicians & world leaders tested positive yet they are not attacked like President Trump.
Didn't Tom Hanks get it too & his wife? I'm sure many other 'celebrities' tested positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau and his wife Anne-Sophie had COVID, and Spanish PM Pablo Sanchez's wife had COVID too, both attended Mar 7/Intl Woman Day marches that should been cancelled each in London, UK and Madrid, Spain. It remains a mystery whether the late Burundian president Pierre Nkurunziza had COVID or not, his wife went to Kenya for treatment and she was a confirmed case, and cardiac damage he had can be linked to COVID. And the US had 3 or 4 governors who tested positive: Kevin Stitt of OK was the first (he remains a "Covidiot") and Mike DeWine of OH had 2 tests with conflicting results (he was told not to quarantine, it could be from a past infection or no longer infectious).

Last edited by blackbery; 10-03-2020 at 11:27 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
Cary2 (10-05-2020), katydid (10-05-2020)