Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

Ukpoohbear

Being ruthless in business is very different from stabbing a friend or family member in the back. Being ruthless in business is necessary if you want to succeed.

I’m not a friend or family member. I said he would stab me in the back and you said it was nasty.

I think you idealize Trump’s power and strength and so you don’t see the whole person because you are idolizing him. That’s a fault to do with a weakness you have, probably you wish you had more power, strength and influence. But you’re enough as you are. We all are. The truth will set you free.

blackbery

I know I know he's a monster, killed his own brother, uncle, whoever, maybe killed them all...he is worse than Hitler after all. :lol::lol::lol:

Noam Chomsky on post-Covid-19 society: Trump is worse than Hitler, but the peasants are coming with pitchforks

https://youtu.be/X6mAf_uPy-o

Noam Chomsky Says Trump is WORSE Than Hitler

The hate against Trump will never cease because it's part off the 'groove' in people's minds. People don't like to change or evolve, easier to keep playing the same record over & over again....& keep believing that are so much more superior to the monster Donald J. Trump.

I'm so glad to be liberated from the Media Trump-hate cult.

And don't you think that his five children would hate such a monster????

They ALL love him, are loyal to him, gave up their careers to be by his side during his Presidency (at not cost to the taxpayers for they don't get paid).

You would think that those that know him best like his children would want to be as far away from the orange monster as possible, Instead, they want to be with him all the time they are so close & loving.:love::love::love::love:

Not his Uncle, his brother. You choose to believe it’s gossip but Trump himself has admitted they pushed him too far and were too hard on him.

It’s the truth!

Ukpoohbear

I think one of his daughter, the one with the woman that was an affair, gets upset when Trump publicly calls her fat. Ivanka is there to gain influence for herself, maybe she and Meghan Markle may compete with each other for presidency in the future. Trump has admitted he isn’t a hands on dad, he prefers them as adults, that’s a detached relationship.

All this makes him human. I don’t get why you think I’m hating on him.

Last edited:

blackbery

I'm very intuitive, since I stopped watching the fake news, particularly Clinton News Network which is now just a bunch of Trump-haters spewing out lies every day............

I'm very well aware of his faults of which he has plenty, as does everyone including you & I.

But I know now that he is exactly what America needs & what the world needs.
He has up-ended the elites in power, pointed out their hypocrisies & says things that are truthful but delivered in a coarse manner. But I love his style now, he is so frigging funny & I can't believe I didn't see that before. He stands up for America & the American people. He is driven to make everyone succeed in life, not just the few elites at the top.

He said he 'loved the uneducated'. You know why, because they don't believe the fake news media. They know the Democrats left them behind to rot a long time ago. Trump doesn't want to leave anyone behind, he wants everyone to have dignity, to have a job, a home, a business if that's what they want.

He lived in New York & built a business there, went bankrupt a few times but always pulled himself back into victory again & again. He watched the Twin Towers collapse & he never wants to see that kind of terrorism again. He is protective of the country against the enemies who want to destroy the country.
For that, he's called a racist. For protecting American jobs from going to China, he's called a racist.

What's Sleepy, Senile Joe done except get rich from the taxpayers & make his
entire family rich. Yet, he gets a free pass & never has to account for anything.

The Trump supporters are finally speaking up & the fake news media don't like it, they hate it when Trump points to their cameras & calls them 'fake' right to their faces. That makes them even more angry at him. They posted fake polls last time & said Clinton had a 90% chance of winning. She lost. That made them so angry that they are now unhinged along with the Dem Party.

Trump will win again in a landslide if he recovers & he'll face another 4 yrs of daily attacks from the fake news media. Like he always says he's used to them by now but it still must hurt to be so falsely accused over & over again.

Donald Trump shuts down CNN reporter: "You're fake news"

I’m not a friend or family member. I said he would stab me in the back and you said it was nasty.

I think you idealize Trump’s power and strength and so you don’t see the whole person because you are idolizing him. That’s a fault to do with a weakness you have, probably you wish you had more power, strength and influence. But you’re enough as you are. We all are. The truth will set you free.

blackbery

He has two daughters, Tiffany & Ivanka, both beautiful, both very educated & accomplished.

He has three sons, Don Jr. Eric & Barron. Melania says that Barron is a 'mini-Donald', copies him, adores his father.

They all love him, are loyal to him & I think they know him better than you.

Or the gossip rags. Keep up the gossip, only people who believe are the corrupt & lying Democrats.

I'd love to see Ivanka or Meghan run for President but maybe you have a problem with women in power. President Trump doesn't, he promoted more women in his company than Fortune 500 companies. Not bad for a racist, sexist orange monster!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

RESEARCH
Trump Has A Great Record Of Promoting And Empowering Women At His Companies

Donald Trump, a champion of women? His female employees think so.

Despite impressive hiring practices during his first year in the White House, President Donald Trump has received little to no credit for his choice of women for the most senior positions on his cabinet, as well as the West Wing.

Trump’s first year in office was the year of the woman

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/369112-trumps-first-year-in-office-was-the-year-of-the-woman

I think one of his daughter, the one with the woman that was an affair, gets upset when Trump publicly calls her fat. Ivanka is there to gain influence for herself, maybe she and Meghan Markle may compete with each other for presidency in the future. Trump has admitted he isn’t a hands on dad, he prefers them as adults, that’s a detached relationship.

All this makes him human. I don’t get why you think I’m hating on him.

Ukpoohbear

Oh now you’re back to attacking me because you perceived me telling the truth as a criticism on Trump and ergo your own ego. There’s no need for this, you should try to work on stopping this instead of indulging this bad habit, your life will improve as part of the growth process.

I idolize Marilyn Monroe. I am wounded too. But I instinctually recognized a fellow lost soul in pain. I shouldn’t idolize her though. It’s coming from a part of me that is wounded and lacking something. An empty hole where the wound is. It’s impossible to fix over night, it’s a process. It takes time.

I love you.

blackbery

I don't idolize anyone except GOD.

I ADMIRE Donald Trump for what he has done for the country for the past 4 yrs.

He really was MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

High employment numbers for everyone, educated & uneducated.
Prosperous economy
Helping the black communities more than any other President.
Supporting the groups that are against abortion, respecting their opinions after being ridiculed & ignored by the Dems for decades.

& so on.

He's got to finish what was stopped because of the pandemic. He will build America up again, make Americans proud again.
If he recovers, I will wear my MAGA hat proudly & not hide publicly my support for President Trump. I'm sure the unhinged Lunatic, Left Mobs will try to shoot me but I'll wear it in crowds so they won't be able to gun us all down.:sick::sick::sick:

MAGA Hat Attack: Police Looking for Mob that Beat Man Over Trump Support

https://youtu.be/J9dAYvTKaaU

81-Year-Old Wearing MAGA Hat Attacked in Supermarket

MAGA Hat Attack: NYC Gallery Owner Says Mob of 'Kids' Beat Him Over Trump Support | NBC New York

https://youtu.be/kReAGUZ5HrE

Protester wearing MAGA hat assaulted at Columbia protest

Oh now you’re back to attacking me because you perceived me telling the truth as a criticism on Trump and ergo your own ego. There’s no need for this, you should try to work on stopping this instead of indulging this bad habit, your life will improve as part of the growth process.

I idolize Marilyn Monroe. I am wounded too. But I instinctually recognized a fellow lost soul in pain. I shouldn’t idolize her though. It’s coming from a part of me that is wounded and lacking something. An empty hole where the wound is. It’s impossible to fix over night, it’s a process. It takes time.

I love you.

blackbery

The latest:

U.S. president endured 'very concerning' period on Friday.
Trump was administered oxygen at White House, sources tell AP.
Trump had been treated at the hospital with remdesivir.
Doctor says Trump has been fever-free for 24 hours.

I don't know if he will survive but I pray he will so he can continue to lead the country for another 4 years....and be with his children again who love him so very dearly.:love::love::love:

Thoughts? Articles are coming out that he’s struggling to breathe.

CapAquaPis

COVID-19 has a median 98% survival rate (0.3% IFR, 3% CFR) and Trump is someone who is high-risk due to his age (74 years old) and medical conditions, he's being treated in the hospital and I've heard he's off administered oxygen, and remdesivir with an antibody cocktail is the best medicine the doctors have for him to recover within "a few days" or may I say until the end of the month.

aquarius7000

No wonder Trump is ill, he’s had hate from half the world projected on to him for years now. It’ll be making him ill and have a nervous breakdown as well as Covid probably.

He will survive though, he has work to do. I’m sending him love.
It couldn't have to do with not wearing a mask, could it? Like BoJo before he was where his American counterpart is?

And the hate Donnie had projected on him would not have valid reasons like the hate he sent out and used his power to hurt many, many, could it?

As Donnie says: "it is what it is"

aquarius7000

By now you should know Ukpoohbear that his hardcore fans are completely blind to any iota of his misgivings and wrongdoings. Donnie is God in their eyes, who is invincible and flawless. Anything you say against him - meaning anything you point out that sounds remotely like criticism to his cult - is automatically fake news and wrong - because his cult is his "friend or family member" that knows everything about him and what he thinks. There is plenty of proof to that end right here on this AW forum, let alone in all of the social media.

I do feel sorry for his youngest kid... I have to say and for his sake I hope they will be back on their feet again.
The poor kid would to a certain extent, even in his life of luxury and surrounded by grandparents, feel what those poor kids thrown in cages and separated from their parents must have felt. Oh the irony of it all.

Last edited:

david starling

It couldn't have to do with not wearing a mask, could it? Like BoJo before he was where his American counterpart is?

And the hate Donnie had projected on him would not have valid reasons like the hate he sent out and used his power to hurt many, many, could it?

And, "What it ain't, it ain't.

Ukpoohbear

Why does Trump receive more hate than anyone else though? The Clinton’s are really dodgy. I don’t get why there’s so much dislike for him when everyone else is just as bad. Even Obama, didn’t it turn out those cages for the immigrants started during the Obama registration?

david starling

One thing Trump left out about his "reopening the schools" opinion, is that school Age kids may be less likely to show symptoms, but aren't less likely to contract the virus. So, they're "carriers", in close contact with older family members and family friends, and whoever else they happen to be around.

aquarius7000

Why does Trump receive more hate than anyone else though? The Clinton’s are really dodgy. I don’t get why there’s so much dislike for him when everyone else is just as bad. Even Obama, didn’t it turn out those cages for the immigrants started during the Obama registration?
There is a sea of difference there. Nobody is flawless, but Don is special, very very special - a real special crook. Given the comparisons you made there (apples and oranges) and the current situation with Don, it is best to leave this discussion here because your comment shows how far away your thought process is from the true Donald and what this country has been through in the last 4 yrs compared to the prior 8 yrs.

Btw, are you a supporter of BoJo?