Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-14-2020, 10:31 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Didn't know you were into reading Tarot cards also, HKK.
Iím not I just want a reading. I bought tarot years ago but never got into it. I canít find them now to even try

Unread 04-14-2020, 10:36 PM

Re: Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Iím not I just want a reading. I bought tarot years ago but never got into it. I canít find them now to even try
What do you want a reading about? I'll do you one.

Just leave the question on here, ill pull some cards and upload the image what cards you got with the reading.
Unread 04-14-2020, 10:38 PM
Account Closed

Ok thanks C!! 😊

Does the question have to be specific?
Unread 04-14-2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Ok thanks C!! 😊

Does the question have to be specific?
Well yes and no, but just don't ask something like when will i get married lol, as that's too long-winded.

If it's regarding a specific person just leave his first initial.
Unread 04-14-2020, 10:48 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Well yes and no, but just don't ask something like when will i get married lol, as that's too long-winded.

If it's regarding a specific person just leave his first initial.
What about when will I find love 💓?
Unread 04-14-2020, 10:48 PM
Account Closed

True love where he loves me back - just to be super clear
Unread 04-14-2020, 11:15 PM
Account Closed

C!!!! Where you gone?
Iím waiting!!
Unread 04-14-2020, 11:30 PM

Hkk - what about dating apps that donít introduce you to strangers? This must be possible somewhere? I can think of one couple, one of our closest buddies and one not too close, where we didnít think of setting them up but it was a factor in making them open up and trust each other when they found out they had mutual friends.
Unread 04-14-2020, 11:37 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Hkk - what about dating apps that donít introduce you to strangers? This must be possible somewhere? I can think of one couple, one of our closest buddies and one not too close, where we didnít think of setting them up but it was a factor in making them open up and trust each other when they found out they had mutual friends.
Oh really, never heard of these types of apps. Will look into it. Thanks Passiflora 😊
Unread 04-14-2020, 11:40 PM
Account Closed

Iím cursed anyway lol in that department
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:04 AM

How i read tarot, they don't tell you when they tell you what's going on or where you're going wrong in your life related to the subject. As for when its more of an astrology query.

I've pulled you some cards anyway with regard to your question, and ill tell you what they say.

Now i don't sugar coat my readings HKK, so don't shoot the messenger, I'm only telling you what I've been given.

Ive pulled you 5 cards for more juice, so this is gonna be a long one.

Focusing first on the High priestess, also that she is the only card upright is important. Having the 6 wands reversed next to the high priestess tells me you've only been experiencing one-sided attraction or guys are unaware of your feelings. You keep your cards close to your chest, you can appear unapproachable and unattainable and out of their league, guys are unsure of how to deal with you so often don't bother.
You can have an issue with being able to form a true connection with a guy. The way you come across can be quite Stoney and cold and guarded, you like to be in full control of yourself, and as soon as someone gets close to you and you realize it, you will pull back as you don't want to appear weak.
The high priestess is single because she chooses to be single.

Now the good part about you getting this card is that you do attract guys, but you don't need to trowel on makeup and wear revealing clothing to attract them, there's something about you, you're intriguing to the opposite sex. So even though you're a hard not to crack and quite elusive you are still attractive but in your own way. you have natural sex appeal to men. Also your someone that other females can be jealous of. This card also, as its representing you shows you to be someone who plays hard to get, making guys never know where they stand and this leads to you having just one night stands.

Now i could go on and on about this card but ill leave it here, i know so much about this card because i used to get this card representing me too, I'm the same.

Now the next reversed cards are all reversed because of the high priestess (you)....

6 wands reversed following on from the HP is telling you that because of how you are (HP) you are failing in meeting someone proper, causing a lack of confidence (ace wands rx) low self esteem and low self belief. You keep going for the wrong type of guy. You go for a show-off, he more than likely loves to flirt and is very much aware of themself. But he doesnít really want a one on one relationship as they prefer to have several chicks chasing them after them, and they have nothing to offer.

This causes the ace wands reversed of things going nowhere, and your confidence once again dropping in ever finding anyone.

The two cups rx following is that a relationship never forms from these guys you meet as much as you do want a proper relationship it never leads to that.

The two swords rx following is then about you needed to face the truth about how you are being (mirrors the HP)and you needing to face the truth, take the blindfold off and realize that your ways are not helping you in meeting someone new.

And that's your reading. I hope you can take something from this and allow it to help you to be able to realize how you are being and make some changes.
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:14 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
How i read tarot, they don't tell you when they tell you what's going on or where you're going wrong in your life related to the subject. As for when its more of an astrology query.

I've pulled you some cards anyway with regard to your question, and ill tell you what they say.

Now i don't sugar coat my readings HKK, so don't shoot the messenger, I'm only telling you what I've been given.

Ive pulled you 5 cards for more juice, so this is gonna be a long one.

Focusing first on the High priestess, also that she is the only card upright is important. Having the 6 wands reversed next to the high priestess tells me you've only been experiencing one-sided attraction or guys are unaware of your feelings. You keep your cards close to your chest, you can appear unapproachable and unattainable and out of their league, guys are unsure of how to deal with you so often don't bother.
You can have an issue with being able to form a true connection with a guy. The way you come across can be quite Stoney and cold and guarded, you like to be in full control of yourself, and as soon as someone gets close to you and you realize it, you will pull back as you don't want to appear weak.
The high priestess is single because she chooses to be single.

Now the good part about you getting this card is that you do attract guys, but you don't need to trowel on makeup and wear revealing clothing to attract them, there's something about you, you're intriguing to the opposite sex. So even though you're a hard not to crack and quite elusive you are still attractive but in your own way. you have natural sex appeal to men. Also your someone that other females can be jealous of. This card also, as its representing you shows you to be someone who plays hard to get, making guys never know where they stand and this leads to you having just one night stands.

Now i could go on and on about this card but ill leave it here, i know so much about this card because i used to get this card representing me too, I'm the same.

Now the next reversed cards are all reversed because of the high priestess (you)....

6 wands reversed following on from the HP is telling you that because of how you are (HP) you are failing in meeting someone proper, causing a lack of confidence (ace wands rx) low self esteem and low self belief. You keep going for the wrong type of guy. You go for a show-off, he more than likely loves to flirt and is very much aware of themself. But he doesnít really want a one on one relationship as they prefer to have several chicks chasing them after them, and they have nothing to offer.

This causes the ace wands reversed of things going nowhere, and your confidence once again dropping in ever finding anyone.

The two cups rx following is that a relationship never forms from these guys you meet as much as you do want a proper relationship it never leads to that.

The two swords rx following is then about you needed to face the truth about how you are being (mirrors the HP)and you needing to face the truth, take the blindfold off and realize that your ways are not helping you in meeting someone new.

And that's your reading. I hope you can take something from this and allow it to help you to be able to realize how you are being and make some changes.
Thanks C! I need to read this again so taken a screen shot of it. Need to read it again to understand it. Wow!

So whatís with the pennies around the tarot?
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:16 AM
Account Closed

Can the higher priestess mean someoneís cursed me?
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:22 AM

Aww what a nice reading
Wrong type of guy eh, itís a pretty common issue.
Itís not the easiest thing to see for yourself but friends have a better handle on it, and meeting his friends also will show you whatís what.
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Thanks C! I need to read this again so taken a screen shot of it. Need to read it again to understand it. Wow!

So what’s with the pennies around the tarot?
Ive got the cards on my table in the front room. I've painted a chessboard on my wooden table and stook pennies around it as a border. Just one of my Libra traits

HKK, please make sure you read and digest it, it took me nearly an hour to read and type all that out.
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Can the higher priestess mean someoneís cursed me?
NO! Where are you getting that from?
The HP is you and how you are being, the way i have explained in the reading. Its nothing to do with being cursed.
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:29 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Ive got the cards on my table in the front room. I've painted a chessboard on my wooden table and stook pennies around it as a border. Just one of my Libra traits

HKK, please make sure you read and digest it, it took me nearly an hour to read and type all that out.
Sounds lovely and creative with pennies around it.

I have definitely taken everything you say seriously, grateful and appreciative for what you have done for me. Itís clear you have taken your time and effort to do this for me so thatís why I have taken a screen shot of it so I can re read it. I like to do this to digest and look back. I will defo take it in and reflect. 😘😘
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:30 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
NO! Where are you getting that from?
The HP is you and how you are being, the way i have explained in the reading. Its nothing to do with being cursed.
This is how I feel but I need to take all your words in so hopefully letís see if it changes my mind set and Passiflora is spot on itís a lovely reading x
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:38 AM

Quote:
This is how I feel but I need to take all your words in so hopefully letís see if it changes my mind set and Passiflora is spot on itís a lovely reading x
I dont really see it as a lovely reading tbt, its quite raw to me, thats why i warned you prior about me not sugar coating things, as that's not what i do, id rather tell you the truth.

And when i turned the cards around and seen them, i thought sh1t, HKK is not gonna like this reading lol. But i still saw info in them, that if you take in, can help you.

I don't do tarot much for myself anymore, but when i did i always used to get HP, and that's why i delved so deep into the card, and when i did i thought OMG that is so me. But at the same time it's so hard to change how you naturally are....so my HP self remains.
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:45 AM

If thereís love in the reading, itís a lovely reading. IMO.
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:46 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
I dont really see it as a lovely reading tbt, its quite raw to me, thats why i warned you prior about me not sugar coating things, as that's not what i do, id rather tell you the truth.

And when i turned the cards around and seen them, i thought sh1t, HKK is not gonna like this reading lol. But i still saw info in them, that if you take in, can help you.

I don't do tarot much for myself anymore, but when i did i always used to get HP, and that's why i delved so deep into the card, and when i did i thought OMG that is so me. But at the same time it's so hard to change how you naturally are....so my HP self remains.
Lovely as in lovely that you did it. It may be raw but i prefer the raw truth than sugar coated stuff as that wonít help me!

I feel higher priestess anyway so itís not like your telling me anything shocking itís just more that the truth me has come up. Itís hard to change yourself but small steps of you really want something helps. I canít carry on like this forever.
Unread 04-15-2020, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Lovely as in lovely that you did it. It may be raw but i prefer the raw truth than sugar coated stuff as that wonít help me!

I feel higher priestess anyway so itís not like your telling me anything shocking itís just more that the truth me has come up. Itís hard to change yourself but small steps of you really want something helps. I canít carry on like this forever.
Yes, that's what the tarot cards do they bring out your suppressed inner self, you then have to work out your answers from that.

It is hard to change yourself, your reading was a very strong reading as in HP upright and the rest reversed, which showed you causing your own r'ship issues.

I'm still finding it difficult how many years later to be able to get myself away from the HP card, im still the same person regardless of the warnings.
Unread 04-15-2020, 01:02 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Yes, that's what the tarot cards do they bring out your suppressed inner self, you then have to work out your answers from that.

It is hard to change yourself, your reading was a very strong reading as in HP upright and the rest reversed, which showed you causing your own r'ship issues.

I'm still finding it difficult how many years later to be able to get myself away from the HP card, im still the same person regardless of the warnings.
Thatís scary. I donít want to stop myself meeting someone and I donít want any obstacles
Unread 04-15-2020, 11:56 AM

You can tell timing in horary, although I donít know how accurate it is. Wands will be the fastest, theyíre associated with cardinal fire, and days or quickly, cups weeks and emotions, mixed, pentacles are associated with earth and slowest, months/years. Swords are associated with air and thinking/thoughts and being quick.

The pages are knowns as messages, so if you get a page of pentacles, you will be waiting a long time for the message, the page of wands quickly, but if representing a person and feelings, then pentacles show long term stability. So itís all about context, like a knight of wands is just after a wham bam thank you maíam but a king of wands has mastered his passions and will be amazing in bed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (04-15-2020)
Unread 04-15-2020, 11:56 AM

Meant tarot not horary.