Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 04-02-2020, 07:28 PM

Your laundry routine

Hello. I have been thinking about laundry routine and frequencies and thought I'd ask the forum here to see what the norm is.

Questions:

1. I trust that you wash your intimates on a daily basis. Do you throw them in with the rest of the clothes or do you wash them separately, or maybe even by hand? I ask because these items are normally more heavily soiled, and throwing them in with the rest seems un-hygienic.

2. For those of you who work out, I am just wondering how frequent you wash your workout gear. Personally I do not wash mine right away, because I am not a profuse sweater. I just hang it somewhere, let it cool a bit, then wear it again the next time I go for a walk. I am just wondering whether this is accepted or is it gross.

3. Finally, socks. I know we are supposed to wash our socks every day to keep them clean and free from odor, but sometimes I feel lazy and dont wash them at the end of the day. I just leave them about to allow them to breathe and let the smell go away. But I am pretty sure this is gross to some people.

Anyway lets share our thoughts.

Last edited by wan; 04-02-2020 at 07:30 PM.
Unread 04-02-2020, 07:38 PM
Account Closed

Re: Your laundry routine

Intimates washed separately - I have cotton, Silk, satin so have to wash separate and some hand washed
Working out - each day I work out I change what I wear. So I wash what Iíve put on that day and next day wear something different.
Sock I wear fresh ones daily and out in with rest of wash. Unless itís working out socks then wash separately

What a funny thread. I like it
Unread 04-02-2020, 07:46 PM

thanks, Hkk.
Unread 04-02-2020, 08:08 PM
Account Closed

Lol itís ok 👌
Unread 04-02-2020, 09:34 PM

Hi
this is a funny thread ^^

I do a first hand wash with underwears (with water, a bit of lessive and a brush), and then I put them in the machine with other clothes.
I don't do sports. But in general i'm not the kind of person to wash everything after just wearing something once. (excepted for intimates and socks, also as leggings and tights because they are closer to the skin).
If someting smells transpiration, I wash it lol. Not because I thinks it's gross, but because I don't like to put something dirty on me after a shower lol. If I do this, it cancel the effect of "feeling clean after the shower". So it make me feel bad
The Following User Says Thank You to three M symbols For This Useful Post:
wan (04-04-2020)