Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-19-2020, 02:39 AM

Question What kinds of partners could I attract? (Juno)

I was looking at Mars, Venus, Juno and 7th house. Information overload, what do you think are the type of guys that I might attract? I've never dated and everything is so silent. I typically fall for Pisces and Leo guys, my age and younger. Leo has always been the case, but recently back to back Pisces guys and I stay getting rejected. I was surprised to find Juno in Capricorn and 7th house in Taurus. I never was attracted to Earth signs. I'm not really liking the description of Capricorn. I prefer someone who is sweet, romantic, we connect emotionally, funny, encourages me, and someone I can learn from.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 6.43.16 PM.jpg (61.0 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by ChokoMinto; 01-19-2020 at 02:43 AM.
Unread 01-21-2020, 06:21 AM

Re: What kinds of partners could I attract? (Juno)

I've only interpreted juno in showing the long term partner. Or most significant partnership(s). In your case capricorn; juno is generally from what Ive seen not literal to the sign. So this could be a significant partner who is older, has some measure of authority, career oriented, acts as a parental type or authortive figure in relationship, or withdrawn/cold in some way. Just some examples of possibilities. Someone you can learn from also would fall under saturns domain. Usually I associate mentors with jupiter but a saturn teacher is more a karmic teacher, to help you along your path.

Juno is also opposite the moon. So a balance will need to be struck in the significant relationship regarding your wants/needs etc. The relationship will probably focus around that theme.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by ashriia; 01-21-2020 at 06:24 AM.

Tags
2nd house, attract, capricorn, juno, kinds, love, partners