Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 10-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
I opted out of Science after my father's early, unexpected death. He was pushing me to become an Engineer. But I did train for it. I'm a landscaper by vocation. The astronomy involved with astrology (which he thought of as nonsensical) is my only real connection with Science now.
My Cap brother and I were close until my mother died. The controversy over the inheritance left him bitter and angry, so he cut ties with us. Didn't think we got a fair share compared to our brother and sister (she was executor). My attitude was "it's only money", and he felt like I let him down by not going against the settlement. He said it was "the principle of the thing". Very sad situation.
David, Iím sorry to hear about your mother and father x

Itís tough when families fall out over money

Do you want to get into the science side of things?

Unread 10-05-2019, 12:28 AM
Account Closed

Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Can someone explain squares. I have Jupiter and Saturn squaring my sun. Iíve heard you can overcome squares. That they are lessons
Unread 10-05-2019, 12:38 AM

Smile Re: Chatter and natter 😍😍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
David, I’m sorry to hear about your mother and father x

It’s tough when families fall out over money

Do you want to get into the science side of things?
No, I'm more interested in things that make modern-day science superfluous. I'm expecting major changes in our mental abilities as a result of the approach of the Aquarian Ages, both the well-known sidereal version, with the sidereal Age of Pisces transitioning into Aquarius, which is of VERY uncertain, strictly opinion-based timing; and, the astronomically-based tropical Ages I discovered, which enable me to see the changes in that light. The tropical astronomy is complex though, and I haven't yet got a firm grip on the "true" placement, only the "mean" transit.
As I see it, the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn, Domicle-ruler Saturn, into the tropical Age of Aquarius, with its Uranian Domicile-rulership, is of paramount importance. We'll be at 28 degrees Capricorn, mean Age-indicator placement, in 2033. This current Saturn/Pluto dance going on in Capricorn is right at the heart of the matter. Also, Pluto's ingress into Aquarius in 2033 will be a major tropical Age-development.
Unread 10-05-2019, 12:48 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
No, I'm more interested in things that make modern-day science superfluous. I'm expecting major changes in our mental abilities as a result of the approach of the Aquarian Ages, both the well-known sidereal version, with the sidereal Age of Pisces transitioning into Aquarius, which is of VERY uncertain, strictly opinion-based timing; and, the astronomically-based tropical Ages I discovered, which enable me to see the changes in that light. The tropical astronomy is complex though, and I haven't yet got a firm grip on the "true" placement, only the "mean" transit.
As I see it, the transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn, Domicle-ruler Saturn, into the tropical Age of Aquarius, with its Uranian Domicile-rulership, is of paramount importance. We'll be at 28 degrees Capricorn, mean Age-indicator placement, in 2033. This current Saturn/Pluto dance going on in Capricorn is right at the heart of the matter. Also, Pluto's ingress into Aquarius in 2033 will be a major tropical Age-development.
Your like a proper scientist to me! Like Einstein. I imagine you with all your astrology things and gadgets mapping everything out. Like doc from back to the future.

What do you think will happen to our mental abilities. We all become dumb robots? With big plastic lips and plastic faces? Oh no thatís happening now with the rage of Botox. My niece is 21!!! 21 !!! And she had injections in her neck so she doesnít get a double chin lmao 21
Unread 10-05-2019, 12:50 AM
Account Closed

Sheís a Pisces sun with a Stellium in 5th and 6th Neptune is involved. . Virgo asc.

Workaholic party animal and hypochondriac
Unread 10-05-2019, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Your like a proper scientist to me! Like Einstein. I imagine you with all your astrology things and gadgets mapping everything out. Like doc from back to the future.

What do you think will happen to our mental abilities. We all become dumb robots? With big plastic lips and plastic faces? Oh no thatís happening now with the rage of Botox. My niece is 21!!! 21 !!! And she had injections in her neck so she doesnít get a double chin lmao 21
No, that's Age of Capricorn stuff. I'm thinking "paranormal" will become normal on the Aquarian side of things.
Unread 10-05-2019, 12:55 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
No, that's Age of Capricorn stuff. I'm thinking "paranormal" will become normal on the Aquarian side of things.
Like Astrology too? Even though there are slot of ppl who believe in all this, thereís a higher percentage that donít. Do you think this will be the norm?

I believe in Kali Yuga and things getting worse before they get better in this world
Unread 10-05-2019, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Like Astrology too? Even though there are slot of ppl who believe in all this, thereís a higher percentage that donít. Do you think this will be the norm?

I believe in Kali Yuga and things getting worse before they get better in this world
It's a rough transition, astrologically--Saturn won't relinquish power willingly. The Kali Yuga timetable I subscribe to has this as the transition out as well.
Unread 10-05-2019, 01:15 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
It's a rough transition, astrologically--Saturn won't relinquish power willingly. The Kali Yuga timetable I subscribe to has this as the transition out as well.
Whatís your insight into what will happen?
Unread 10-05-2019, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Whatís your insight into what will happen?
Each succeeding Age-degree generation will be better equipped in general to deal with the turbulence. In general, meaning some Charts will handle it better than others. A tropical Age-generation is 58 years, tied to the time of Earth's Perihelion currently marked by the Sun in early January. The constructed 30 degree, tropical Age-window is centered there, on the center-line of the Earth's elliptical orbit. The latest Age-degree generation, @27 degrees Capricorn, began on January 3rd, 1975.
Unread 10-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Account Closed

Reading threads on this chart i'm beginning to think that the 11th house is a curse..........
Unread 10-05-2019, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Reading threads on this chart i'm beginning to think that the 11th house is a curse..........
Does this mean you hated my answer to your question?
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Does this mean you hated my answer to your question?
No way lol.... I fell asleep and you posted while I was sleeping. Then when I woke up(quite late actually as I was catching up on my sleep late nights last few days) I thought the moment has passed I won't reply as I got my answer.

The reason why I said this is because when I read some threads there is talk about the 11th house and its always negative so it kind of confirms the 11th house issues I have had in the past. They say Leo is a bright shining sign which I agree it is but its a myth to think they don't have there fair share of issues.

If I didn't like your answer I would have told you so. I don't hold back. I can't afford to. I have this urge to say how I feel in the pit of my stomach.
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
No way lol.... I fell asleep and you posted while I was sleeping. Then when I woke up(quite late actually as I was catching up on my sleep late nights last few days) I thought the moment has passed I won't reply as I got my answer.

The reason why I said this is because when I read some threads there is talk about the 11th house and its always negative so it kind of confirms the 11th house issues I have had in the past. They say Leo is a bright shining sign which I agree it is but its a myth to think they don't have there fair share of issues.

If I didn't like your answer I would have told you so. I don't hold back. I can't afford to. I have this urge to say how I feel in the pit of my stomach.
Thanks for clarifying! Moon in Leo is NOT an easy placement, based on my belief in the 12/12 pattern I was fortunate enough to have discovered.

12/12 aside, I've always thought one's Moon-sign makes those with that as a Sun-sign seem appealing. How are you with Sun Leos?
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:18 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying! Moon in Leo is NOT an easy placement, based on my belief in the 12/12 pattern I was fortunate enough to have discovered.

12/12 aside, I've always thought one's Moon-sign makes those with that as a Sun-sign seem appealing. How are you with Sun Leos?
Yes I think you are right there DS. Having the moon makes me feel that the Leo sun sign is amazing.

I'm good with Leo signs. We get on. Not met many but the ones I have we take to each other quite well. They seem all shiny and bright to me. Loud and proud with a good heart.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-05-2019)
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:19 PM
Account Closed

What is your interpretation of 12/12 with Leo moon 11th House?
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:35 PM

Quote:
What is your interpretation of 12/12 with Leo moon 11th House?
In 12/12, the Moon is Exalted in Aqua. And H11 is "custom made" for Aqua. So, it's afflicted in some way, but from what I've seen, nothing too serious.
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
In 12/12, the Moon is Exalted in Aqua. And H11 is "custom made" for Aqua. So, it's afflicted in some way, but from what I've seen, nothing too serious.
I see. For a Leo moon being all emotional in a Leo way it feels like **** sometimes. But i have learned that I can only make myself happy and make myself feel good.
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:45 PM

Quote:
I see. For a Leo moon being all emotional in a Leo way it feels like **** sometimes. But i have learned that I can only make myself happy and make myself feel good.
Excellent explanation!
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Hkk (10-05-2019)
Unread 10-05-2019, 08:55 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Excellent explanation!
As time goes by you learn and become wiser.
Unread 10-06-2019, 12:25 AM

in derivative house system.. 11th house is the "12th house of the 12th"
But I don't really know how to understand it
Unread 10-06-2019, 11:01 AM

I saw Saturn last evening, when I was finishing up a job. Pale, next to the Moon, with Jupiter bright, some distance behind them.
Unread 10-06-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Hey welcome .... all subjects welcome and you wonít be left out! Talk and chat about whatever you like. Your opinions and experiences count 😍😍🥳🥳
Ohh pls help if you can!
I cannot find any info online..
My progressed Taurus Moon is in 8th house conjunct Natal Chiron (chiron 8th house Progressed & Natal, obvi..srry im an amateur)
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
The date is for next weekend.
Oct.12/19.
My ex-husband whom I still love is re-marrying.
I found out today.From my 5yr old daughter.
Is this the Death Of My Heart?!?
Unread 10-06-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprylDawnCancerSun82 View Post
Ohh pls help if you can!
My progressed Taurus Moon is in 8th house conjunct Natal Chiron (chiron 8th house Progressed & Natal, obvi..srry im an amateur)
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
Oct.12/19.
Hmm I'm not an astrologer or anything. Pretty much consider myself an astro n00b.

I think asking astrology if this is the death of your heart isn't really helpful at this moment maybe. Sounds like you're heartbroken, regardless of the timing of the progression or transits or whatever else. If someone I loved was moving on, I'd feel heartbroken too. I'd feel pretty crushed. Disentangling myself from that hope of renewing intimacy would be so incredibly hard.

I'm the type to wallow in emotional upheaval for a while, maybe too long. How do you tend to navigate your suffering? I kinda worry that focusing on the astrology of the 'death of your heart' is just gonna crush you more. No need for that when you're already in pain.

Do you view the 'death of your heart' as something final? Like your heart will never recover from this? I don't believe that, for the record.

Last edited by moonkat235; 10-06-2019 at 04:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (10-06-2019)
Unread 10-06-2019, 05:36 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprylDawnCancerSun82 View Post
Ohh pls help if you can!
I'm really concerned.
Moon & Chiron & 8th H??
Oct.12/19.
I have Chiron in 8th house Taurus. My niece has Taurus moon and Chiron in 8th and her love life is amazing. **** your husband off. You might still love him but he has obviously moved on. I know that sounds harsh but this is the reality. The heavens the energy whatever you wanna call it is urging you to move on and be more healthy in the love game. Donít hurt yourself. Love your life. Without him

Tags
chatter, natter