Decision making during intense natal transit conjunctions.

kimcarsons777

Greetings all,

I have only been a serious student of astrology for about a year now. Recently I realized that I will be going through intense conjunctions with my natal chart later this year that coincide with a three week cross country trip that I had planned. These things will take place just a few days before I have scheduled to leave town. I'm just now realizing this and having second thoughts about the trip. I do not have enough experience reading charts to tell if these are auspicious or ominous signs. They are:

• Saturn and Mars conjunct natal saturn on enteric degree 9 Sagittarius (Antares) - 2nd house
  • Pluto conjunct natal moon in Capricorn - 3rd house
  • Neptune conjunct natal Jupiter in Pisces - 5th house

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated. As I said I don't have much experience interrupting these things.

Lin

Jupiter rules the "judgement". So Neptune conj Jupiter means that you made this decision without considering every fact or probability. You also might have been thinking idealistically.
Pluto conj the natal moon in the 3rd might just mean that you felt the need to make a big and dramatic change....and possibly didn't look far enough into the future to see if you might not "feel" the same at a later date.

I'd like to see the chart with the transits for the date you made these plans.

If you have positive Jupiter aspects natally and you really feel you don't feel the same you might want to change your plans.
You don't say if others will be with you or depend upon you in some way during the trip.
You'd have to take into consideration those issues....
LIN

erinj

Also be prepared when Pluto hits the moon you may have a emotional setback, situation or crisis.. When my progressed moon hit Jupiter my son was diagnosed with autism