Will he leave me for her?

My boyfriend is contemplating moving for me(we live in different cities) however he keeps mentioning my friend that he hasn't met yet… i’ve looked at their synastry and it’s pretty incredible. I’m wondering if he'll leave me for her if he moves here?

I notice Venus in the 7H, I don’t believe my significator… would that be her?

Attachments

• will my boyfriend leave me for her.jpg
    will my boyfriend leave me for her.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 56

Bunraku

Wow that Venus (girl) is tightly conjunct the DC (him)

Mercury approaches Venus (the girl) first then Jupiter (you). It looks like Venus tried to stop him from moving with you.

Mercury, your boyfriend, really views Venus as wonderful (the girl), and tries to get together. However, the aspect does not perfect because Mercury will go retrograde. He was close to, but changed his mind. He will change his mind about the girl and you altogether.

thank you for your reply. It's interesting I haven't felt any pushback from her, perhaps it's to come?

mercury (him) and venus (her) are separating wouldn't this indicate him moving away from her? She is also fall in virgo, would this mean she wants him but he has moved away and he is more interested in pursuing something with me? Because my co-significator (moon) is almost exactly applying to trine mercury (him) and applying 1 degree away from the DC (him) while she is separating from his DC

I seem to be applying to a conjunction with her.

Do you know how he would change his mind about me, as in wanting to be together/is it a positive thing?

ElenaJ

He, Mercury retrograde, will be approaching the opposition with independent, freedom loving Uranus.
Sun, co-significator of men will square turmoil provoking Pluto and then cold Saturn. It doesn't look as though he will be ready to dedicate himself to a relationship with anyone.
Venus on the other hand will oppose Neptune, disappointments. She, by the way, is in your 7th which also signifies open enemies. However, she Venus will trine you Jupiter from the 7th, also partners, to 11th of friends. So this may be the positive side that comes out of this situation, your friendship with her.
You in Capricorn Jupiter will receive the square from aires mars in your first house, reminding you to be true to who you are and not concern yourself overly with the others.

Thank you ElenaJ for your reply. Do you see this as him breaking up with me? I think this would devastate me, we both have transits that show an indication for commitment in January/February.

Do you see when this might happen for him, will this be it for us?

ElenaJ

Notice him as mercury almost exactly between Venus and Jupiter.
He is playing both sides.
He is in his 2nd so he may be doing this to boost his self esteem.
Mercury in the chart is just about ready to go retrograde, so it won't reach you, Jupiter or Neptune.
Mercury on the other hand will complete the sextile with Venus.
But almost immediately mercury goes retrograde, backs away. To where? To opposition with that Uranus that imposes independence.
Mercury and Venus will no longer aspect each other.
But once mercury turns direct, and begins moving forward, it will make a sextile with Jupiter! So, after wavering and dillying around it looks as though he will return to you.
So, in effect the answer to the horary question, Will he leave me for her?, is yes and then no.
You might want to do another chart further on to ask if you will be together. Wait until it pops spontaneously into your mind.
In addition, you could do a synastry, composite, and progressed charts.
These would all give you more insight into the relationship itself.
Don't give up yet, and don't go into crisis. Just be patient. After all, it is mercury, him, making the moves, not you.

aquarius7000

My boyfriend is contemplating moving for me(we live in different cities) however he keeps mentioning my friend that he hasn't met yet… i’ve looked at their synastry and it’s pretty incredible. I’m wondering if he'll leave me for her if he moves here?

I notice Venus in the 7H, I don’t believe my significator… would that be her?
Hi,

There certainly has been some flirtiness on his part. However, this is just a passing phase.

Notice that Venus (the other person) is in Mercury's dignity, so she likes him. However, both the Moon and Mercury are in Venus' detriment.

Notice him as mercury almost exactly between Venus and Jupiter.
He is playing both sides.
He is in his 2nd so he may be doing this to boost his self esteem.
Mercury in the chart is just about ready to go retrograde, so it won't reach you, Jupiter or Neptune.
Mercury on the other hand will complete the sextile with Venus.
But almost immediately mercury goes retrograde, backs away. To where? To opposition with that Uranus that imposes independence.
Mercury and Venus will no longer aspect each other.
But once mercury turns direct, and begins moving forward, it will make a sextile with Jupiter! So, after wavering and dillying around it looks as though he will return to you.
So, in effect the answer to the horary question, Will he leave me for her?, is yes and then no.
You might want to do another chart further on to ask if you will be together. Wait until it pops spontaneously into your mind.
In addition, you could do a synastry, composite, and progressed charts.
These would all give you more insight into the relationship itself.
Don't give up yet, and don't go into crisis. Just be patient. After all, it is mercury, him, making the moves, not you.

Thank you ElenaJ, I will not go into crisis I appreciate your feedback. I definitely see this as a boost for his self-esteem, she is very beautiful. I wonder what timeframe do you see this playing out/ increment of time in which it will happen?

Hi,

There certainly has been some flirtiness on his part. However, this is just a passing phase.

Notice that Venus (the other person) is in Mercury's dignity, so she likes him. However, both the Moon and Mercury are in Venus' detriment.

Ah, I see. That is a relief to know. Would that indicate both him and I don't like/want to be around her as much however she likes him a lot? Sorry if this is obvious I am still learning.