Pluto conjunct Lilith in Synastry

kani

Dear astrologers,

I was wondering whether some of you have an interpretation of the following aspect in synastry:

His Lilith conjucts my Pluto at 0.02 degrees, so very exact. It's the closest aspect in our synastry. i did a lot of research but couldn't find an interpretation of it on the net, but I'm very intrigued by it.

My Pluto also conjuncts his Venus and my Pluto trines his true node.
We met the other day for the first time in real life and had sex almost immediately. (we were friends on fb before) And I really have never done that before. The chemistry is insane. I did feel like he felt both threatened and aroused at the same time.
Any ideas on the Lilith - Pluto aspect?

Thank you

kani

areti81

I have exactly the same! When we met we both felt a very strong connection. Pluto - Lilith I feel isn't so easy... passion but also jealousy, possessiveness, dark elements, even black magic....
How is this relationship now?

kani

I have exactly the same! When we met we both felt a very strong connection. Pluto - Lilith I feel isn't so easy... passion but also jealousy, possessiveness, dark elements, even black magic....
How is this relationship now?

there is no contact in real life anymore but the connection via the sexual chakra (either sacral or root chakra ) is still there and very strong. we also have Eros (his) conjunct my Lilith and Pluto (mine) conjunct his Venus. I have no romantic feelings for him, but a verrrryyy strong sexual pull towards him. we did sleep together the day we met as well and that's not sth I usually do.
What do you mean by black magic ? one of the partners performing black magic rituals ?

BlackLioness87

there is no contact in real life anymore but the connection via the sexual chakra (either sacral or root chakra ) is still there and very strong. we also have Eros (his) conjunct my Lilith and Pluto (mine) conjunct his Venus. I have no romantic feelings for him, but a verrrryyy strong sexual pull towards him. we did sleep together the day we met as well and that's not sth I usually do.
What do you mean by black magic ? one of the partners performing black magic rituals ?

Hello, which Lilith are you using? BML or asteroid Lilith 1181. I've read asteroid Lilith has to do with things related to feminism and a protest against the patriarchy. Have you tried using other asteroids as Persephone (Pluto's "lover") Eos (a goddess that had an affair with Ares/Mars), and the like. It might be very interesting.

kani

Hello, which Lilith are you using? BML or asteroid Lilith 1181. I've read asteroid Lilith has to do with things related to feminism and a protest against the patriarchy. Have you tried using other asteroids as Persephone (Pluto's "lover") Eos (a goddess that had an affair with Ares/Mars), and the like. It might be very interesting.

not the asteroid but BML. the sexual attraction is really insane so I attribute it to this and Venus Pluto as well as Eros. Will look into Eos ( never heard of it before, I just know Eros).
We also have Lust square Venus and Lust square Mars

kani

just checked Eos now. His Eos is conjunct my Mars and MC at 0 degrees, so exact and trine my Uranus. My Eos is square his Venus exact. I couldn't find any interpretation on it though. Do you have any idea what it could mean ?

BlackLioness87

just checked Eos now. His Eos is conjunct my Mars and MC at 0 degrees, so exact and trine my Uranus. My Eos is square his Venus exact. I couldn't find any interpretation on it though. Do you have any idea what it could mean ?
I also have Eos conjunct the Mars of someone with whom I felt something quite similar to what you describe. ;)
Myth says that Ares/Mars cheat on Aphrodite with Eos (the rossy fingered goddess of dawn). Ares and Eos really had a crush on each other, so as Aphrodite caught them, she put a spell on Ares so that he forgets that he ever had an affair with Eos. Aphrodite also cursed Eos to be constantly "in love" with mortal men. After that, Eos kidnapped mortal men she liked, despite their marital status... it was something difficult to deal with because she was a goddess, so she'll always be young, and mortal men would grow older. She had to be constantly in search of new lovers...
What could this placement mean? I fear a short-lived affair. As you are mars/ares I hope you will forget Eos boy pretty soon. On the other hand, there's Eos boy who will have many girls to hang out with. However we are talking of possibilities as you might have better synastry aspects and a lot of hidden asteroids we'll never know are aspecting each other as well as planets.

I apologize for my grammar, I'm spanish speaker.

Last edited:

BlackLioness87

I think your eos aspects are very significant because of the orbs. Your eos squaring his venus is quite interesting because Venus and Aphrodite are almost the same (being Aphrodite asteroid more specific about what you find attractive in other person). You have all the roles of the Eos-Ares myth right on your synastry chart!! I hope someone else could give us another reading of this particular arrangement.

BlackLioness87

His venus squaring your eos may say: "don't mess with Ares, go find other men", but your Eos resists... your Eos and his Venus are definitely struggling with each other. Somehow, a part of him wouldn't want to sleep with you again, there may be a sort of fear (if we use eos-ares myth almost literally). Other aspects might give us better insight.

kani

His venus squaring your eos may say: "don't mess with Ares, go find other men", but your Eos resists... your Eos and his Venus are definitely struggling with each other. Somehow, a part of him wouldn't want to sleep with you again, there may be a sort of fear (if we use eos-ares myth almost literally). Other aspects might give us better insight.

thank you for your very interesting insight. And yeah I had the feeling that he was scared of me. very attracted to me ( he initiated the contact ) but scared also.
I also have a boyfriend and I usually hate cheaters and thought I would never do that but then I did it. So yeah it fits right in with the myth of Eos and Mars. I would even sleep with him again.
Not proud of it but it's the truth

kani

and funnily enough. I do actually forget about him very easily but then he pops up in my head ( and sex chakra) again. we had written contact years ago and I thought back then already that he was hot but then kinda forgot about him until this year when he persuaded me to meet up with him.
I never had a sexual connection like this before but it also feels transformative and I think that's the Venus Pluto conjunction between us. We also have Venus Pluto in the composite and the Davison plus I had Pluto sextile my Venus transit the day we met in person. I feel the sexual connection is there to put something into light, to heal something...

kani

I think your eos aspects are very significant because of the orbs. Your eos squaring his venus is quite interesting because Venus and Aphrodite are almost the same (being Aphrodite asteroid more specific about what you find attractive in other person). You have all the roles of the Eos-Ares myth right on your synastry chart!! I hope someone else could give us another reading of this particular arrangement.

orb-wise the Lilith - Pluto conjunction (his lilith) and the Eros/Pluto (he is a different Pluto sign than me) - lilith (my lilith)conjunction is significant too cause it's also exact.

BlackLioness87

orb-wise the Lilith - Pluto conjunction (his lilith) and the Eros/Pluto (he is a different Pluto sign than me) - lilith (my lilith)conjunction is significant too cause it's also exact.

You are right, pluto makes a sexual encounter a trascendent event.
Strange how the stars know the perfect timing for things to happen. When you first know each other the effect of an affair might have been different. Why did he insist in meeting you? Do you think he also feels the kundalini issue going on?

BlackLioness87

I suggest you to check vertex and South node contacts (just in synastry) to see if this was a fated or karmic event.

If it was a chiron issue (where you have to teach something to the other) you might have at least chiron conjunctions with asteroids. In my case the guy with whom my Eos is exactly conjunct his Mars (and conjunct his venus with a 2 25' degree orb), has his Chiron conjunct my Sedna (overcoming betrayal) and my Chiron is conjunct his Lust (lust or ambition in some cases). There are many asteroids out there and they are the ones that make explicit an astrological placement.

kani

You are right, pluto makes a sexual encounter a trascendent event.
Strange how the stars know the perfect timing for things to happen. When you first know each other the effect of an affair might have been different. Why did he insist in meeting you? Do you think he also feels the kundalini issue going on?

I asked him why he insisted on meeting me just then and not years before (although he also made suggestions then but this time he was really keen and wouldn't take no for an answer). he answered that this is how he feels now, that there was a strong pull towards me and that he fantasizes about me and wants to do it with me.
I think it happened this year because he needed this for a breakthrough. he is on his Saturn return now and I have the feeling he needs it to get more mature in a way.
we also have Juno conjunct Jupiter (his Juno) abd Chiron as well but no conjunctions just trines (his sun trine my Chiron and his Chiron trine my Venus

BlackLioness87

I think it happened this year because he needed this for a breakthrough. he is on his Saturn return now and I have the feeling he needs it to get more mature in a way.
we also have Juno conjunct Jupiter (his Juno) abd Chiron as well but no conjunctions just trines (his sun trine my Chiron and his Chiron trine my Venus

So you both have happy placements and everything was synchronized for this event to happen. Anyway, do you see yourselves involved in a formal romantic relationship? I just hope you don't hurt your guy feelings, perhaps it's time to end your current relationship.

Namaste.

kani

So you both have happy placements and everything was synchronized for this event to happen. Anyway, do you see yourselves involved in a formal romantic relationship? I just hope you don't hurt your guy feelings, perhaps it's time to end your current relationship.

Namaste.

Hi Blacklioness,
I can't say I have romantic feelings for him. It's purely sexual, like really deeply sexual. Like he's not just there to release tension, but like I said before, the sex would be spiritually important/healing. But I don't see myself in a relationship with him and I don't want to end it with my current boyfriend, because I very much care about him. And yeah, hurting him is the last thing I'd want to do

Ada715

Hi Blacklioness,
I can't say I have romantic feelings for him. It's purely sexual, like really deeply sexual. Like he's not just there to release tension, but like I said before, the sex would be spiritually important/healing. But I don't see myself in a relationship with him and I don't want to end it with my current boyfriend, because I very much care about him. And yeah, hurting him is the last thing I'd want to do

I have the same aspect with someone special, I am curious - how are things now with that guy and with your boyfriend? what happened next?

kani

I have the same aspect with someone special, I am curious - how are things now with that guy and with your boyfriend? what happened next?

Nothing happened with that guy anymore. I do think about him sometimes still in a sexual way. Still with the bf.
how about you?

Ada715

something similar. I am with my bf, but with that guy it was really deeply soulful, really strong emotionally and physically, like we naturally belong togerther. We are not in a contact anymore. It seemed difficult that time for other reasons and I choose a guy which was way more normal and the guy got into a relationship as well, but I thought about him so many times since then