Hey can i get a reading on my chart

2457819757780.gif

conspiracy theorist

Hey can i get a reading on my chart

No you can't.

Just kidding

The chart shows one who is heavily relational in their manners. (Libra Moon, Taurus MC ruled by 7th house Venus, Venus most angular in the chart, 7th house ruler in the 5th, 7th house ruler trine Jupiter)

People-oriented, gregarious and personable, relationships are sought out and usually go well for you. Venusian pursuits/physical pleasures might be something that is indulged in regularly. Parties, bars, the night life, places of amusement are areas where you are liable to frequent and much of your relationships begin in these places. Jupiter in the 9th trining Saturn may show that you'll find much of the same fulfillment abroad or that your tastes are internationally diverse. Also this shows that successful relationships can be had in other countries.

Profession might be artistic/Venusian - Libra Moon in 2nd, Venus most angular planet ruling Taurus MC. Leo ASC might incline toward performance.

Nope, it changes things a great deal actually.

I am sorry I ****** up ****** you up and ****** this whole website up by this **** up. Sorry for wasting your time i feel like a complete jackass. I am quite social though I can relate to any person. People come up to me without even knowing me and break down in tears and tell me their life stories things get deep quick. Empath but I just realized it this year what the **** it was. But I have gone to plenty of parties over the years so that could go for me.

conspiracy theorist

Relax, you're fine.

I hate to "explain away" but this chart places the Sun on the ascendant (similarish to Leo ASC), asc ruler in the 11th house - house of friendships and places your Mercury and Venus in the 1st house, both in Aquarius and both ruled by Sagittarius Saturn in the 11th -- gregariousness and personable would still apply.

Interestingly, even the foreign partnerships would still apply, because the 7th house ruler is located in the 9th and is also the fast travelling Moon -- a more direct signature for foreign affairs.

Though, I see much more self-containment than the previous chart

Last edited:
Relax, you're fine.

I hate to "explain away" but this chart places the Sun on the ascendant (similarish to Leo ASC), asc ruler in the 11th house - house of friendships and places your Mercury and Venus in the 1st house, both in Aquarius and both ruled by Sagittarius Saturn in the 11th -- gregariousness and personable would still apply.

Interestingly, even the foreign partnerships would still apply, because the 7th house ruler is located in the 9th and is also the fast travelling Moon -- a more direct signature for foreign affairs.

Though, I see much more self-containment than the previous chart
I am relaxed that is just how i talk.
self containment is individuality right? I think that is what it means if that is the case I have been very individualistic since I was a young kid. I always went against the norm of my family because it was not right what they were doing. Catholic household with restricting family.

Now a days I am going down a path of rituals meditations healing people with abilities I learned through meditation and practice.

Is this the right path for me?
What would be a good job
What would be the future of my ****? is there a way i can learn this information on a day to day basis?
authority and me do not work good nor do really dominant personalities because i out dominate everyone that tries to manipulate or dominate me.

conspiracy theorist

I am relaxed that is just how i talk.

Same here (in real life), just not used to that kind of expression on this lovely sanitary forum. We've also experienced a lot of drama queens so I thought you one of them.

self containment is individuality right? I think that is what it means if that is the case I have been very individualistic since I was a young kid. I always went against the norm of my family because it was not right what they were doing. Catholic household with restricting family.

Yep, individuality or the urge to lone wolf it more often than not.

Now a days I am going down a path of rituals meditations healing people with abilities I learned through meditation and practice.

hey me too. Except for healing people (for now)

Is this the right path for me?
What would be a good job
What would be the future of my ****? is there a way i can learn this information on a day to day basis?
authority and me do not work good nor do really dominant personalities because i out dominate everyone that tries to manipulate or dominate me.

Charts gone again. Check this link for a more permanent way to keep your chart up.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Same here (in real life), just not used to that kind of expression on this lovely sanitary forum. We've also experienced a lot of drama queens so I thought you one of them.

Yep, individuality or the urge to lone wolf it more often than not.

hey me too. Except for healing people (for now)

Charts gone again. Check this link for a more permanent way to keep your chart up.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

ok i will change all of this but give me some time

How i heal people is I feel their pain I got this from meditation and its only become crazier with rituals I feel their pain and i put it into myself and i make their pain go away people say they feel vibrations in their body.

Funny thing my household was all kinds of ****** up
I had to be an adult as a young kid because no one was there for me
That grew into music video games and my friends became my family
i had to rebel to survive and the 1990s era pushed me through that dark time as a winner of my battles.
I think because i was empathetic I used their own hatred they had for me against them.

astro_245gw_01_dennis_ohlson_2017312.1341.11016 (1).gifView attachment 66235
ok i will change all of this but give me some time

how i heal people is i feel their pain i got this from meditation and its only become crazier with rituals i feel their pain and i put it into myself and i make their pain go away people say they feel vibrations in their body.

Funny thing my household was all kinds of ****** up
i had to be an adult as a young kid because no one was there for me
that grew into music video games and my friends became my family
i had to rebel to survive and the 1990s era pushed me through that dark time as a winner of my battles.
I think because i was empathetic i used their own hatred they had for me against them.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Welcome here. Just a word of caution, this forum is a bit strict and we want you to stay here long, so you might want to watch your French :)

To your chart, did you go to school overseas or do you work overseas? If not, I think you might. Mars, ruler of the 10th in Sag.

You are quite a creative person - Merc-Moon trine. Do you write, or use communication to earn a living (like give lectures/speeches, or teach something similar)?

With Jupiter, ruler of the 11th house, in Aries, Uranus in the 11th and the Moon (ruler of the 7th) in the 8th, you might want to be careful with what kind of people you mix up. They could be shady, or heavily burdened/ troubled (Saturn too in the 11th).

Last edited:
Hi,

Welcome here. Just word of caution, this forum is a bit strict and we want you to stay here long, so you might want to watch your French :)

To your chart, did you go to school overseas or do you work overseas? If not, I think you might. Mars, ruler of the 10th in Sag.

You are quite a creative person - Merc-Moon trine. Do you write, or use communication to earn a living (like give lectures/speeches, or teach something similar)?

With Jupiter, ruler of the 11th house, in Aries, Uranus in the 11th and the Moon (ruler of the 7th) in the 8th, you might want to be careful with what kind of people you mix up. They could be shady, or heavily burdened/ troubled (Saturn too in the 11th).

No I didnt go to school overseas nor do i work overseas it would be cool to do those things though. I feel as if I could fit in anywhere with how I am. The people who dislike me the most are the people who I tried to be the closest to. My family, some of my closest friends have hurt me but friends more then family has paid me back in some way. Or people who were jealous who would act like friends and then stab me in the back. I kinda just go with the flow for every situation. I kinda gravitated towards the outcasts in society and they call me the social butterfly of the outcasts. Every single person I met usually gets along with me. Alot of people have an issue with me that I might be vain or acting to get people to like me, or they feel ignored because im talking to other people. But I just like every single person.

When i was not part of the social outcasts I was out there talking to every single person, going to every single party.
I was greatly accepted.
This is highschool garbage though and im way past that.
I have not been one for describing things but I always had an imagination, when I would write out for schooling teachers would always choose me to read my stuff.
I also did that when I was lonely to talk to people but i do not do that much anymore.
I was quite lonely so that is why I would actively seek out people to talk to.
I got over that era and I appreciate anyones time. People gravitate towards me still it is one of my strong suits which i never understood if my family hates me so much why do people like me?

It does not matter age or anything. It seems like If i go to a public place I will talk to someone about their past and some have emotional outbreaks.

Writing I do write things here and there but it is an extension of myself with social media now a days as well as.
I also do meditation and rituals and I write things about that as i go along and discover myself.

saturn in 11th i looked it up they do not like to be part of big organizations. I agree I do not want to be controlled as a human being. I have a big big big problem with big organizations. A dominant person I will out dominate them. Not maybe directly but I always win when it comes to that regard.

aquarius7000

I don't think your family hates you. That's a rather strong word to use. Taurus on the 4th house of family and its ruler, Venus, in Aquarius could go to show that yours is not a traditional home life. Perhaps everyone lives for themselves, somewhat individualistic, aloof and difficulties getting emotionally close.

Moon in the eight and disposited by that Aquarian Venus, how is your relationship to your mother. Sun in Cap in the 12th. Has your father been there while you were growing up?

By the way, if you plan on obtaining more education/ a diploma, this is the right time to do so - this whole year. Jupiter is hovering over your 9th house.

Last edited:
I don't think your family hates you. That's a rather strong word to use. Taurus on the 4th house of family and its ruler, Venus, in Aquarius could go to show that yours is not a traditional home life. Perhaps everyone lives for themselves, somewhat individualistic, aloof and difficulties getting emotionally close.

Moon in the eight and disposited by that Aquarian Venus, how is your relationship to your mother. Sun in Cap in the 12th. Has your father been there while you were growing up?

By the way, if you plan on obtaining more education/ a diploma, this is the right time to do so - this whole year. Jupiter is hovering over your 9th house.

My family was very overbearing and dysfunctional
My dad died when I was 5 I was named after him
My aunt is schizo and she has the same B-Day as me. My middle name is after someone who died when they were 12.
My mom became an alcoholic that would only humiliate me publically and would do things like crash her car drunk and she would stumble and fall and scream at me to come home when I was still at school.
And my grandmother was in charge of 10 things in the church
Very strict. And very manipulative. And very vindictive and very controlling. She had like ocd over how people act. She had a whole sermon about me and how I was part of a cult because I wore Manson and korn shirts. I literally was kicked out with everyone in the church giving the I want to kill you look. She chased one of my friend's out of the house with a butcher knife. But she could not do wrong because she was a part of the small community with the church. A priest said your torturing this kid. She then manipulated the whole church to kick him out and he was not accepted by other churches. Nothing she did phased me I rebelled to survive. I was sent to alot of social events so I knew how people were in social situations. I already seen the worst of people anything else was child's play. When I was younger I was in detention every day because I would just do whatever I could with dominant teachers. I drove some of them out of the school. And the schooling got better for everyone in that wake of that event. One day I got kicked out of all grades and every teacher got sick of me. My family blamed all the problems on me. It would be me Vs 3 people everyday for the majority of my life. In hs my family was still ****** up but I just hung out at people's houses 80 percent of the time.
And they would buy things for me to shut me up for a week or two.
No emotional support
No life explanations
Just **** off and be an adult when your 6 years old.

I had no choice but to rebel and find my niche. I'd be dead if I didn't go down this path. I had horrible self esteem went to 4 different psychologists and they say I was doing what I could do to survive just keep on doing what your doing.

I didn't even know who I was till like 3 years ago.

I think that learning thing has to do with my inner studies and me trying programming out for the first time. I have been so successful with the spiritual studying that I think it was part of my lively hood to start it up. I have found out things about me no person ever has told. And it has brought me incredible peace. I want to be the opposite of what I was raised to be. Also pain management in others I figured out. I want to heal people. I want help people for free.

Oh after drinking my mother went the crazy cat lady route and my family would designate my aunt as a cleaner. My shirts and pants would sometimes be covered in **** and **** and I went to school like that and with holes because my aunt cut the clothing up to clean **** and ****.

Also my brother has the exact opposite B-Day of me minus a day. And they would use my brother against me all the time. If I did anything to protect myself I was a bully.

Granted I did not have the life of a young orphan in the middle of the middle east with the crisis going on now but I am a rebellious survivor. I am like a leader who wishes to lead with out being shitty to people. That was bad **** back then. Now a days it is way way worse. I would not last in the military id drive them nuts. This whole crisis era I am avoiding with focusing on my spiritual studies. Even with how I am now spiritually I would want to be designated to people who are emotionally spiritually and physically hurt. I would want to test out things to see what works and not and write it down and try to make myself better with my healing so I can face any problem and overcome and help all that need help. I would like to help the scientific community to acknowledge these things and take them seriously. I already know what is happening with the crisis and already can see the outcome and I do not want to be part of any machine killing others. Either that or I would not listen on the battlefield and end up getting killed, or I would just not listen do something crazy and be one heroic *** ************. Or a spiritual medic.

whiteflame1997

Hi Aquarius7000

Am not very good at astrology and i don't want to sound rude, but maybe Dennis chart's up bringing has something to do with hes ceres?
Its in Aquarius 1house. Aquarius isn't the must emotional nuturing sign so might be some emotional detachment (plus with moon squaring uranus just giving more detachment, moon squaring saturn can indecated he had to grow up early couldn't really be a kid and moon squaring neptun someone close have addiction to drugs or alcahol, hide stuff like abuse) and the ceres congjunct with mercury can show intense words, languages, in the up bringing.

Moon opposite North node might be about to leave living in your past? so is hard when you been through alot i guess.
8 house moons have something happend to them emotionaly so is often not pretty, losing of power over something or the craving of power, lost of something, also can be some greif to it too.

if am wrong please tell me c:
am open to learn more~

thank you for you time <3

Hi Aquarius7000

Am not very good at astrology and i don't want to sound rude, but maybe Dennis chart's up bringing has something to do with hes ceres?
Its in Aquarius 1house. Aquarius isn't the must emotional nuturing sign so might be some emotional detachment (plus with moon squaring uranus just giving more detachment, moon squaring saturn can indecated he had to grow up early couldn't really be a kid and moon squaring neptun someone close have addiction to drugs or alcahol, hide stuff like abuse) and the ceres congjunct with mercury can show intense words, languages, in the up bringing.

Moon opposite North node might be about to leave living in your past? so is hard when you been through alot i guess.
8 house moons have something happend to them emotionaly so is often not pretty, losing of power over something or the craving of power, lost of something, also can be some greif to it too.

am open to learn more~

I like the 1990s it made all of my being worth it. I used different ways to grieve with all of this
Kid
Cry
Games
Middle school
Destroy ****.
Video games
Listen to music
Screaming fighting
Highschool
Have complete flashbacks of past events
Hang out with people just to get away
Music
Contemplate why was I the one to go through this.
Video games
Be always kinda sad because my past.
Was a athiest
College
Family still kept me with a noose.
Worked but family stole my money from my job that I worked.
Still hanging out still games still music
This is the only time in my life that I had a addiction to games.
People who were my friends were getting more involved with real life stuff.
So I saw them way less. So I had to make up for it by making a bunch of new friends.

I also whenever had a craving of loneliness I would go secluded and play video games. This was not all the time just whenever I had this feeling of sadness if I could not s3e people.

Even with the addiction I would still see people when they wanted to see me. So this aspect could of been way worse.

After college I got an apartment
But there I was not happy by anything
Again so I looked deep within for the first time it shocked me and it set me up for my path now I'm on.

Now I dont have any emotion towards anyone hanging out or not. Just accept everything for what happens.
I just appreciate anyone.
The aspects have existed all the days of my life just some negatives were more apparent
My mom last Christmas went old-school got drunk wanted to drive me and my brother to my sisters and she was going 90 mph swerving like it was going to kill us. We tried to take control but she would say I can't believe hou think I'm drunk.
I am pretty good right now meditation has helped me substationlaly

Excuse me I feel weak after talking about this. I drank and smoked weed today not to get away but just to have fun. Had a fight with my mom le 3 4 days ago.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi Aquarius7000

am open to learn more~

Hi,

You are not wrong at all. However, I try to stick to mainstream planets (inner and outer) and leave asteroids/stars out of my interpretation.

You are right about Aquarius - and that is why, in my previous post, I said "...Perhaps everyone lives for themselves, somewhat individualistic, aloof and difficulties getting emotionally close." However, I do not subscribe to the word: hate. The members of the family seemed to be troubled due to various reasons and hence reacted the way they did. That's not an excuse or pardon, and I do feel sorry, but I that is the way I look at it.

I like your interps of Moon-Saturn, etc. You have the knack for astrology :)

aquarius7000

GG,

You are a grown-up, and fully responsible for all your actions. So, the million-dollar question is, what you are doing now, smoking weed and drinking, etc. - how all that is going to, in any way, make your life better or solve your problems. Don't take this badly, but you are an intelligent man and can take what I am saying.

We all have (had) things in life that we are not proud about, that trouble us, that make us unhappy or angry, but does that mean that, in the present, we do actions that will only make things more difficult for us. Keanu Reeves is an excellent example. Charlie Chaplin another one. Both had difficult childhoods and lives, but look at how far they came.

Per your chart, you have a lot of creativity with those Aqua planets and, especially, Jup-Venus. That is the kind of energy you should tap into. The Moon in the 8th house, in aspect to Nep, can be your undoing. Why? That is, on the flip side, the perfect astro recipe for addiction. On the positive side, the Nep-Moon energy is perfect for spirituality. And, no, one doesn't need to be high in order to be spiritual. That is plain stupid.

Sat-Moon, as Flame pointed out, usually means the individual is responsible by nature, and is not afraid of hard work. On the flip side, it can be a disgruntled human being that is always drowning in self-pity and complaining.

Having shown you both sides of the coin, it really is up to you as to which energy you want to harness from your aspects.