New boyfriend

sagime

So I'm going through a separation and a possible divorce and one of my biggest fears right now is to remain alone for the rest of my life. I'm still quite young so I asked "Will I find a new boyfriend/partner?" Jupiter is right into my first house. Does that mean I already know him? Or is that my husband? Other than that I can't see much in this chart.

Thank you

Attachments

• new boyfriend.jpg
    new boyfriend.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 45

sagime

Pease give your own interpretation of the chart.
Hi Rafaella, I'm finding it hard to give my own interpretation being the chart about me.
Tha mercury/Jupiter trine is out of orb and the moon squares Jupiter, so not good. Yet juspiter is in my first house. What does that mean?

rafaella

Hi Rafaella, I'm finding it hard to give my own interpretation being the chart about me.
Tha mercury/Jupiter trine is out of orb and the moon squares Jupiter, so not good. Yet juspiter is in my first house. What does that mean?

Jup is rx trine with your signficator Mercury, it could be an ex returning. However, the Moon aspects point to quite a bit of friction there. So i thik your husband is not out of picture yet, but this all seems like anger and resentment between you. Its not yet over.

rafaella

This is a question that is better suited for the "read my chart" secion with a transit chart. Give it a try there.

G.

I beg to differ, transits and progressions show potentials which are very vague, not really specific information that horary can provide. Whilst transit of Venus in the 7th may show qurent going on a date perhaps, horary can show whether there is a real relationship after that date with very specific information.

Glinda

I beg to differ, transits and progressions show potentials which are very vague, not really specific information that horary can provide. Whilst transit of Venus in the 7th may show qurent going on a date perhaps, horary can show whether there is a real relationship after that date with very specific information.

I thought about the bigger "general" picture, maybe you're right in terms of the accuracy of horary vs. transits.

sagime

Jup is rx trine with your signficator Mercury, it could be an ex returning. However, the Moon aspects point to quite a bit of friction there. So i thik your husband is not out of picture yet, but this all seems like anger and resentment between you. Its not yet over.

Thank you Rafaella. What indicates the anger and resentment?

erinj

Hello

Jupiter in the first house is a plus and Mercury ruling your ASC is trining Jupiter while Jup is retrograde so an ex maybe returning or someone from your past (ex a friend had a similar aspect she ended up marrying a guy they went to same high school but never dated) anyways Neptune is in 7th and I dont always use outer planets in horary but in this case I will since Neptune rules Pisces and is in 7th. Moon is Gemini mutable sign and lots of mutable significators in this chart signifies many changes some not for the better you may be on an emotional roller coaster so to speak. moon is squaring Neptune in 7th so that could indicate the divorce you are going thru and that you have some hidden issues or dilemmas that will be dealt with shortly due to tight orb. Also I am concerned that emotionally you may not be ready to date or your divorce may interfere with your interest. Proceed with caution and all will be ok

rafaella

Thank you Rafaella. What indicates the anger and resentment?

What Tik said. Also Moon reception towards Jupiter, Moon is in detriment of Jup, so you are not too happy with him, negativity towards him. I think he may seek you out, but whether its a happy reunion, perhaps not...Moon has some harsh aspects coming up, so things will not be easy.But hopefully, the trine between the main significators (plus mutual reception between Moon/Mercury) will come through in the end.

Please keep us updated!