will i will be in relationship with guy?

oracle

i have started to like a guy. will we be in a relationship?
i am venus and he is mars. is there transfer of light through moon?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_r_hr.34632.8084.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_r_hr.34632.8084.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 34

oracle

sorry, my mistake.thanks 4 noticing
uploading new file

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_r_hr.39478.42017.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_r_hr.39478.42017.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 31

tikana

Its says 1st century BC!!! Sorry but we live in 2015 :biggrin:...

hey Rafaella.. why did you do that/ i was beginning to think that a ghost joined the astroweekly after unsuccessful attempts trying to catch the attention of ghost busters.

erinj

Hello

Ok You are Venus and he is Mars and there is no aspect between them. Moon in Sag is not aspecting them as well. Mars is also combust by Sun so I am wondering if he is not able to or in some kind of bad shape at this time. For the present time being I am saying no to this developing into a relationship. Even with modern astrology Uranus in angle is not very promising. Sorry and best wishes.

rafaella

hey Rafaella.. why did you do that/ i was beginning to think that a ghost joined the astroweekly after unsuccessful attempts trying to catch the attention of ghost busters.

haha...I guess I'm the ghost buster! Clinton Soule better beware!!! :bandit::w00t::devil:

LadyBella

Hello

Ok You are Venus and he is Mars and there is no aspect between them. Moon in Sag is not aspecting them as well. Mars is also combust by Sun so I am wondering if he is not able to or in some kind of bad shape at this time. For the present time being I am saying no to this developing into a relationship. Even with modern astrology Uranus in angle is not very promising. Sorry and best wishes.

Don't know but mars is one degree to trine her ascendant, I've cast a chart that my ruler nor the other person were in aspect and either the moon and no translate the light, but his ruler was conjunct to my ascendant and the question I made got positive answer, so I am start to considering the aspect to the ascendant, the sun will catch the mars at the end of the sign, it has time still to reach and mars has been already trine the ascendant. Let's see !