Very confusing about yes or no

Hello Everyoneee, so happy to be here. I'm learning Horary Astrology and it's been a bit hard because of so much information I have found on internet. I stopped communicating with my partner on 25th of april, we gave each other space, and then we broke up with my partner on 30th of April without a word, just a block and that's all.

I decided to ask "would there be communication and reconciliation between us?"

My friend did a horary chart for me on 2th of april, here is the result

http://ibb.co/6m9Vfz4

1. My significator is Mars, his is Venus

2. Venus, his significator is in combustion with the Sun ( I don't know how should a translate that, I guess He was is very clueless about what to do or not feeling good at all about the situation)

3. Venus is in detriment, and Mars looks like peregrine (Im not sure if it is peregrine)

4. They are both making an applying sextile.

5. Like I also asked for communication, I checked the 3th house, the ruler is Saturn, is making an applying sextile to Venus and an applying trine to Mars.

According to that, is a NO? or should I take in considerations the aspect between Venus and Mars?

Pd: the attached is wrong, the right chart is in the link
Thank you so much

I hope someone can help me. :unsure:, Im feeling quite a mess trying to find an answer

Attachments

• astro_2gw_comunicacion.82344.8025.jpg
    astro_2gw_comunicacion.82344.8025.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Milarien

Usually an applying sextile is a good sign for a positive answer, but I'm completely unsure about how to deal with a combust venus in this situation. I've been looking for an answer to that one myself and there is so much contradiction about it.

I believe Mars has face at that point so is not peregrine (still a learner here, very much so). It looks like he's really hurting but you don't look like you're in such great shape either.

Normally an applying sextile would give a positive answer, but since you asked about communication - I don't think Venus would be listening to Saturn...

I hope someone helps - you need someone who knows how to weigh up all the positives and negatives and I don't know how to do that; but I feel for you.

Usually an applying sextile is a good sign for a positive answer, but I'm completely unsure about how to deal with a combust venus in this situation. I've been looking for an answer to that one myself and there is so much contradiction about it.

I believe Mars has face at that point so is not peregrine (still a learner here, very much so). It looks like he's really hurting but you don't look like you're in such great shape either.

Normally an applying sextile would give a positive answer, but since you asked about communication - I don't think Venus would be listening to Saturn...

I hope someone helps - you need someone who knows how to weigh up all the positives and negatives and I don't know how to do that; but I feel for you.

Hello Milarien, thank you so much for answering :biggrin:. The question was more about reconciliation, I did check the communication house because I assume that for reconciliation we need to communicate hahaha

Thank you for answering my doubt about if mars is peregrine, I'm still learning about dignities and all that stuff and the information I find is something I haven't processed yet

now, about combustion between Sun and Venus and your doubt :biggrin:

According to J Frawley:
If conjunction with the Sun would give a Yes answer to the question, combustion can be ignored: the poor Sun would never get conjuncted otherwise.

as someone pointed out, when the Sun and Venus are secondary significators, Venus combining with the Sun might be a good and powerful thing, since it is signifying a union of two people. The point was to address the secondary signification of Venus/Sun in love horaries, not primary rulers being the Sun or Venus, nor primary planets relating to secondary. But if Venus was a primary ruler, that would be a problem.

Im not sure how to approach in this case, because Venus is his main significator but Sun is his second significator, and also venus is making a sextile to Saturn and the nodes which is good for Venus and you see Sun isnt afflicted by malefics, sun is making a sextile to mars and saturn. So i guess combustion is not that bad in this case.

My doubt is what happen when are both of his significators? hahaha

Look at this "In relationship horaries, with the Sun being a natural significator of the man, the conjunction of the planet representing the female partner with the Sun can symbolize the sentimental and sexual union of the parties involved, thus giving a favourable answer to the question propounded." BUT in this case both represent him so I don't know what to think about it.

I would take probably this "combusted planet is fearing something or someone is overwhelming the questioned or querent and he/she will not perform cause of that. If a planet is strong by sign but combusted, it is just fear with no foundation. if it is weak and combusted, planet work at all esp when it is in weak house."

I hope I could help with information about combusted planets, especially sun and venus.

Thank you for your reply.

Milarien

Hello Milarien, thank you so much for answering :biggrin:. The question was more about reconciliation, I did check the communication house because I assume that for reconciliation we need to communicate hahaha

Thank you for answering my doubt about if mars is peregrine, I'm still learning about dignities and all that stuff and the information I find is something I haven't processed yet

now, about combustion between Sun and Venus and your doubt :biggrin:

According to J Frawley:
If conjunction with the Sun would give a Yes answer to the question, combustion can be ignored: the poor Sun would never get conjuncted otherwise.

as someone pointed out, when the Sun and Venus are secondary significators, Venus combining with the Sun might be a good and powerful thing, since it is signifying a union of two people. The point was to address the secondary signification of Venus/Sun in love horaries, not primary rulers being the Sun or Venus, nor primary planets relating to secondary. But if Venus was a primary ruler, that would be a problem.

Im not sure how to approach in this case, because Venus is his main significator but Sun is his second significator, and also venus is making a sextile to Saturn and the nodes which is good for Venus and you see Sun isnt afflicted by malefics, sun is making a sextile to mars and saturn. So i guess combustion is not that bad in this case.

My doubt is what happen when are both of his significators? hahaha

Look at this "In relationship horaries, with the Sun being a natural significator of the man, the conjunction of the planet representing the female partner with the Sun can symbolize the sentimental and sexual union of the parties involved, thus giving a favourable answer to the question propounded." BUT in this case both represent him so I don't know what to think about it.

I would take probably this "combusted planet is fearing something or someone is overwhelming the questioned or querent and he/she will not perform cause of that. If a planet is strong by sign but combusted, it is just fear with no foundation. if it is weak and combusted, planet work at all esp when it is in weak house."

I hope I could help with information about combusted planets, especially sun and venus.

Thank you for your reply.

Thanks, that does help on the combustion problem I was struggling with.

With yours, maybe when you're both feeling a bit better about things there'll be some communication? A sextile isn't something that just happens, like a trine... you have to put some work into it... (apparently). There are so many people who know so much more... but it seems a little bit promising to me.

Warmest wishes

IleneK

Premium Member
I think there is a chance of reconciliation, but not a particularly strong one. He/Venus applies to you/Mars by sextile. Sextile is a weaker relationship between the significators than a trine, pointing to the possibility. Venus is the faster moving planet, suggesting that he is keener than you to get together.
My concern is the reception between him/Venus and you/Mars. You are quite favorable toward him by reception, but he/Venus does not reciprocate; he is more neutral. You are also weak in this matter at this time, still being combust the Sun.
I do see some chance of reconciliation, but it is pretty fragile right now.

I think there is a chance of reconciliation, but not a particularly strong one. He/Venus applies to you/Mars by sextile. Sextile is a weaker relationship between the significators than a trine, pointing to the possibility. Venus is the faster moving planet, suggesting that he is keener than you to get together.
My concern is the reception between him/Venus and you/Mars. You are quite favorable toward him by reception, but he/Venus does not reciprocate; he is more neutral. You are also weak in this matter at this time, still being combust the Sun.
I do see some chance of reconciliation, but it is pretty fragile right now.

Hello Ilene, thank you so much for your reply.

First you said he is probably more willing than me to get together, which is probably true, isn’t the first time it happens so thats the reason why Im not really willing to try this time. (Maybe something will change, but it’s like Im a bit worried about how his reaction is going to be, And i think is explained well with the conjunction, I’m like a bit worried about things, in this case venus represent him but also the sun, does it means that he is probably in the same mood?)

Now, seeing that chart, I decided to make a different chart today, it was not about reconciliation, but about communication, I did ask: are we going to communicate in a month or less?

This is what I got:

http://ibb.co/Y2LrsvK

Im Venus and Moon, he is Mars and Sun (this case is the same than before but reversed, I think it’s coincidence, I’m not sure haha)

Im Venus and Moon, he is Mars and Sun

Venus again is combusted showing my fear about if I should or not contact him or about relationship, and also 12th house 🥺

I noticed that Mars is receiving the moon and Venus (my significators). Also I'm checking, Venus will make an sextile with moon but moon first will make a trine for a few minutes with Mars so its good.

Also his cosignificator is applying a sextile to my moon.

I like the fact that Mars is going to recieve both of my significators, is like its willing for us both to get communication.

I'm willing to say is a YES to my answer BUT I'm not sure with the state of my main significator which is pretty bad

what do you think? Btw, I found out about horary astrology like 2 weeks ago so well, haha, I’m a learner

thank you again Ilene for taking your time to answer.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello Ilene, thank you so much for your reply.

First you said he is probably more willing than me to get together, which is probably true, isn’t the first time it happens so thats the reason why Im not really willing to try this time. (Maybe something will change, but it’s like Im a bit worried about how his reaction is going to be, And i think is explained well with the conjunction, I’m like a bit worried about things, in this case venus represent him but also the sun, does it means that he is probably in the same mood?)

Now, seeing that chart, I decided to make a different chart today, it was not about reconciliation, but about communication, I did ask: are we going to communicate in a month or less?

This is what I got:

http://ibb.co/Y2LrsvK

Thank you again Ilene for taking your time to answer.

You are welcome.

Your initial question was

"would there be communication and reconciliation between us?"
So, according to horary, the first chart specifically contains the answer to the question about communication.

And just to share with you, horary does not permit us to put a successive series of charts on the same subject in a short period of time.

Last edited:
You are welcome.

Your initial question was

"would there be communication and reconciliation between us?"
So, according to horary, the first chart specifically contains the answer to the question about communication.

And just to share with you, horary does not permit us to put a successive series of charts on the same subject in a short period of time.

Yes, it was my mistake when I post in the forum, the real question was would there reconciliation between us?

So I'm not if the question for communication then is valid.

Now, I got a "NO" answer from someone, I want to share with you what he said:

As to your chart, I don't see much happening. You are Mars, dignified only by face. Mars in on the 8th house cusp, the house of loss and fear. Your ex is Venus, peregrine and combust the Sun. As you noted, Venus is in her detriment in Aries. This most likely shows that this relationship is not good for him, even if he still has feelings for you. Mars is right on the cusp of the 6th house, which is associated with work and servitude. The Sun rules the 10th house, the house of careers and jobs. Does he have a job that he feels trapped in? That 6th - 10th house symbolism plus being combust suggests that to me.

The biggest question here is the coming sextile between Venus and Mars. In order for some change to happen, we'd need not just an aspect like a sextile but an aspect with reception, and there isn't one here. The only real reception in this sextile is the bad kind, by Venus being in her detriment with Mars. Mars is in the term of Venus but that's not enough to bring about a reconciliation. Venus is also combust the Sun, meaning that he's literally invisible to you. Perhaps if Venus was not combust the Sun but still had this negative reception going on, that might show a potential meeting but not a meaningful reconciliation. Combust the Sun though tells me that you are not going to see him for the foreseeable future.

The Moon just separated from an opposition with Mars. An opposition shows a breakup, not just a fight. The Moon will next make a square with Mercury, which is the 8th house ruler. A chart is clear when there are two or more signs showing the same outcome. In this case we have the Moon making an opposition to your significator Mars and then a square with your house ruler, which is the house of loss. After that the Moon makes no more aspects, which shows that the current situation is likely to continue just the way it is now.

Saturn is also square the ASC which just confirms the rest of the chart.

To sum it up, there's no reception between the two significators, Venus and Mars. Venus is in her detriment and is combust the Sun. Both significators are in unfortunate houses (8th and 6th). The Moon's last aspect was an opposition to you and her next aspect is a square to your house ruler. I'm sorry but there's no sign at all of a reconciliation.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree generally with the delineation of the other astrologer: I see some small chance of reconciliation, but not a particularly strong one.

In my opinion your second chart is not valid, the first one is. This based on the rule that you cannot create successive charts each day for small changes in your question.

The first chart contains the answer about communication.

Last edited: