Is my cousin jealous of me?

kai

Hi. Weird question but I needed help figuring out if that specific cousin is jealous of me? She was visiting from overseas and I rather not go into details about what prompted me to ask this question but I am interested to know if there's any jealousy from her towards me? I am Venus conjunct ic in my 4th house of home in sign of cappy (I was mostly home during her visit she stayed with me for 2 weeks), since she's family, im using her as 3rd house of relatives and she is Jupiter in aqua and I also see that sun is about to conjunct her...this is as far as I can read the chart but can not get a yes or no answer as Im not versed in horary, unfortunately. Moon doesn't seem to aspect any of our planets except being in the 9th house of travel/overseas which im guessing represented her visit from overseas as well as her departure? Could you guys help me out with the chart please in relation to both of our significators? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_my_cousin_jealous_of_me_hr.28982.43801.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_my_cousin_jealous_of_me_hr.28982.43801.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 27

waybread

With Jupiter combust the sun, having no essential dignity, and just leaving a square from Mars, I think your cousin was just in a bad mood. Venus and Jupiter do not really connect, so I think this is just her having a Bad Hair Day.

You can use the 3rd house for relatives, although it more specifically relates to your siblings.

You can use a turned house system for first cousins. Your aunt or uncle on your dad's side would be the third house from the 4th or radix 6th house. Then the aunt's/uncle's child would be the 5th from the 6th or radix 10th house. Using the 10th for a cousin on your mother's side, the 3rd from the 10th (Mom's brother or sister) is the radix 12th house. The maternal aunt's/uncle's child is the 5th from the 12th or radix 4th house.

Sounds complicated, but you get used to turning houses with practice.

Doing this we end up with either the moon or Saturn for your cousin. See if one of them makes more sense. Or just come back and say which side of the family she's on.

kai

With Jupiter combust the sun, having no essential dignity, and just leaving a square from Mars, I think your cousin was just in a bad mood. Venus and Jupiter do not really connect, so I think this is just her having a Bad Hair Day.

You can use the 3rd house for relatives, although it more specifically relates to your siblings.

You can use a turned house system for first cousins. Your aunt or uncle on your dad's side would be the third house from the 4th or radix 6th house. Then the aunt's/uncle's child would be the 5th from the 6th or radix 10th house. Using the 10th for a cousin on your mother's side, the 3rd from the 10th (Mom's brother or sister) is the radix 12th house. The maternal aunt's/uncle's child is the 5th from the 12th or radix 4th house.

Sounds complicated, but you get used to turning houses with practice.

Doing this we end up with either the moon or Saturn for your cousin. See if one of them makes more sense. Or just come back and say which side of the family she's on.

Thanks so much for your detailed reading. She is my aunt's (mom's sister) daughter and the only reason why I used the 3rd house is that I found a similar chart where a cousin was used as the 3rd house so i used that as an example to try to figure out the chart myself first but wanted to double-check from people who know horary well. :) She was really annoying and in a complaining mood about every aspect of her trip and also downgrading something positive about me so i assumed it steamed from jealousy.