horary question

mrastro

Account Closed
Today was not an ordinary day. Can you guess what happened today?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Today was not an ordinary day. Can you guess what happened today?

Horary is to answer a pressing, heartfelt question about what did or may come to pass. Without there being any actors [that is, querent, quesited] and an event or story line, there is no way to delineate the chart.
You question is not in the domain of horary.

Kintpuash

Banned
If you post the chart as an event chart with the applicable time chart of the event, you could help the mundane astrologers practice their learning and interpretations?

mrastro

Account Closed
Horary is to answer a pressing, heartfelt question about what did or may come to pass. Without there being any actors [that is, querent, quesited] and an event or story line, there is no way to delineate the chart.
You question is not in the domain of horary.

Can any branch of astrology answer this type of question?

Kintpuash

Banned
I will take a try at the event chart - the moment of the event chart.

I can't say that I can 'tell you what happened' but I might try to tell you what all the operators in the chart were doing at the time...?

IleneK

Premium Member
I will take a try at the event chart - the moment of the event chart.

I can't say that I can 'tell you what happened' but I might try to tell you what all the operators in the chart were doing at the time...?

Yes, and the actors or operators in the chart will need to be revealed.

Kintpuash

Banned
I am not using planets beyond Saturn. FYI

Jupiter on 1st. You woke up with hope

Jupiter squared to Mars and Venus. Hopes dashed. Jupiter sextiling Sun - something good came from the kismet.

Moon at 10th has a way to go before it contacts Mars in 1st.

Ruler of 2nd is Mars and he opposes Venus on 8th house cusp.

Earned and shared resources are a big issue right now.

Does this involve a divorce?

Whatever happened, Jupiter is conjunct Saturn and sextile Sun so whatever division of property issue is, you will be okay, but moon will take a long time to get to a 4th house ending.

Ruler of 4th is ruled by Mercury in 8th.

Maybe inheritance?

ElenaJ

Looking back with the fact in mind, 3rd house ruler of neighbours ruled by Venus, who is on cusp of 8th od death, and squaring Saturn.

But as was mentioned above, the possibilities are so infinite, that it would be just about impossible to "guess" what happened from the chart.
it could be anything, having to do with anything.
As for example, 3rd of communications, maybe the arrival of a letter, Venus in 8th of inheritance, squaring Saturn. You just heard you were disinherited.

Kintpuash

Banned
Have you had interest in his property, prior to his death. Ruler of 3rd is Mercury retrograde critical or last degree of Virgo in 4th house of endings - he died at home 4th house 'your home' too so to speak as a neighborhood community aka family member. Did you ever do work for this neighbor? Your 1st house Sun ruler in 4th house with a sextile to 6th house Saturn?