how does he feel? please help!

evangeliana

me and my boyfriend broke up months ago, I want to know how does he feel about this separation, how does this separation effect him? can anyone help me please?

Attachments

• astro_2at_132_how_does_he_feel_hr.54638.9099.jpg
    astro_2at_132_how_does_he_feel_hr.54638.9099.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 26

Vista

Moon is the ruler of action in the chart as well as the questied and while it's in your 3rd house showing he probably thinks about you, it's moving away from your significator Saturn and moving towards planets placed inside his 7th house which makes me think he is currently dating or thinking of his own needs first and foremost.

me and my boyfriend broke up months ago, I want to know how does he feel about this separation, how does this separation effect him? can anyone help me please?

IleneK

Premium Member

I wonder if we might clarify the question. Is your underlying question will you and he get back together?

evangeliana

Moon is the ruler of action in the chart as well as the questied and while it's in your 3rd house showing he probably thinks about you, it's moving away from your significator Saturn and moving towards planets placed inside his 7th house which makes me think he is currently dating or thinking of his own needs first and foremost.

he isn't dating with someone else now?

Vista

I don't understand your question? Are you asking if he is or are you saying he isn't dating someone else.

Regardless, your question is "how does he feel." Jupiter which rules your 3rd house of communication have mutual reception with Moon because they are in each others rulership. I think this says he has fond memories of you, however he is in Saturns(you) fall in addition to Saturn being in a sign that makes it debilitated, I would say if anyone feels badly or misses someone, it would be you. Also, the ASC is almost at 27 degrees, in my opinion means nothing will come of this.
he isn't dating with someone else now?

evangeliana

I don't understand your question? Are you asking if he is or are you saying he isn't dating someone else.

Regardless, your question is "how does he feel." Jupiter which rules your 3rd house of communication have mutual reception with Moon because they are in each others rulership. I think this says he has fond memories of you, however he is in Saturns(you) fall in addition to Saturn being in a sign that makes it debilitated, I would say if anyone feels badly or misses someone, it would be you. Also, the ASC is almost at 27 degrees, in my opinion means nothing will come of this.

so you say he doesn't feel bad about this separation?

IleneK

Premium Member

Hi,Vista,

I believe the querent is signified by Jupiter, ruler of late Sagittarius rising?

evangeliana

no I don't ask if he is dating someone else, I know he isn't, whenever I pull a tarot card 10 of swords nd 9 of swords appears for his situation about this separation, that's why I 'm asking his feelings,situation

rafaella

is there anyone help me understand how does he feel about this separation? :sad:

He is doing just fine, Mercury has stopped going Rx and slowly getting back to normal. Mercury has dignity by term and face and in his own house which shows he is working on himself and doing well.

He does care for you still, though, as his ruler exalts Jupiter and is in sign ruled by Moon, so he cares a great deal, but it is you who is seeking him as your ruler Jupiter is in his house and Moon applying to Mercury (him). So if you wanted to communicate (Moon at cusp of your 3rd) you could, you will have to get in touch with him, as he will not.

Last edited: