Dilemma - Friend is married and liked or still likes me...

Ace

A friend of mine who is married admitted last year they liked me. It made me very uncomfortable and I decided to stay away for sometime. The last time we met was when their mother was visiting six months ago at a eatery. Prior to the admission, our general rapport back and forth, was good however, it changed when there was the issue of them holding back on the disbursement of some loose assets as per our agreement. Then of course the revelation of the feelings they had for me did not help matters further.

I am wondering if this friend is worth keeping around or should I just completely sever ties due to these heavier elements hanging in the balance and for some time now. We barely have communicated via text and they are usually once sentence or short phrases which was back in mid March 2020.

I am also only interested as with anyone else having good energies around me as I have grown older and keep my circle very tight knit so I decided to do this chart.

I have the least experience with relational horary so I cannot provide much analysis. Choppy at best. Chime in please members, please. It would be good for me to continue building my knowledge base.

Me: Mars in Pisces 4H, Ruler of 5 and 12
Friend: Venus (Rx) in Gemini 7H, Ruler of 6, 7, 11

Moon in Leo in 9H, Ruler of 9.

Mutual Reception: Jupiter (Rx) Mars by exaltation.

Sun will sextile Moon. Sun and Moon in mutual reception by sign. Venus sextile Mars.

Once again I have all this information, but don't know what to make of it.

Not sure how to see if this person can be trusted from the chart but the sextile alone is a positive. Someone can help spell out some aspects to form a conclusion here?

Attachments

• 789.jpg
    789.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

ElenaJ

You are mars and pluto. Your 2nd of income and self esteem is Jupiter. Jupiter and pluto are conjunct in your 2nd, so pulling your forces together, and both are exactly trine the descendent, which is a positive sign. South node in your 2nd shows karmic lessons to be learned from the contact.
The 11th of friends is ruled by Venus, in the 7th of partners, but also of open enemies, nothing hidden, but out in the open. Venus is retrograde approaching a trine with Saturn on the 3rd house cusp, of communications.
Gemini is a comunicative sign, spontaneous and capable of being and doing more than one thing at a time, which is not deception but just changeability. Retrograde Venus shows they are probably regretting their approach to you, and are now moving towards more serious stable Saturn.
Part of fortune in your 2nd is positive, and moon is void of course, so most probably you won't take action on the matter, but you won't suffer any harm from the contact.

ElenaJ

"Once again I have all this information, but don't know what to make of it. "

Just a side note, in a horary chart not every planet and every aspect is relevant to the question.
It's probably best to identify the main significators, and the moon, and concentrate on what they represent, rather than analyse the entire chart.

Ace

ElenaJ,

I do get caught up with all the aspects sometimes and get confused on how to proceed with all of them and trying to be selective of what's most important in the chart. Your approach to to it makes it clearer to understand.

Isn't Venus trine Saturn (pitted degree) a separating aspect? Since this aspect has passed and affecting communications it surely describes the situation going on with the year where our communications have been "blocked" or neutralized.

With moon void of course that does make complete sense that I won't take action unless they choose to reach out. It has been that way for sometime now.

Does the Jupiter Mars mutual reception come into play here? Was trying to know how that influence could possibly translate in the chart.

Thank you for your time. I am learning from this delineation.

ElenaJ

Excellent observation about venus, thank you for catching this.
Venus in the chart is retrograde, but it actually seems to be stationary retrograde and is just turning direct, so doesn't reach Saturn as I thought.
In reality, since semi-sextile aspects are not really considered in horary, the next aspect that Venus makes is a square to Neptune.
Neptune, planet of disappointment and deception, is in the 4th of endings, so this friendship might just come to an end, or dissolve into nothing.

"Does the Jupiter Mars mutual reception come into play here? Was trying to know how that influence could possibly translate in the chart."

As I wrote earlier, these two planets are you and your self esteem and possessions. So there is a consolidation of the two energies.
In light of the Venus/neptune contact, with mars in the 4th and Jupiter ruling pisces of the 4th, the mutual reception would tend to confirm the idea of an ending, but one that is acceptable to you. Mars also rules your friend's 11th of friendship, so it should be mutual.
You mention assets, since the 5th represents your investments, if you have something with your friend these might be terminated. Both mars and Neptune are in their 6th of work, which makes me wonder about the comment you wrote about disbursement of assets. Venus, who rules your friend as the 11th, also rules the 6th of the chart, which is actually their 8th of other people's money and finances.

waybread

The moon is void of the course, and Mars and Venus are not connecting. I don't think anything is going to happen between you. For sure not if you just keep him/her at arm's length.

Ouranos

Hello Ace,
A word on your mutual receptions.
Sun/Moon
Moon in 9th cadent, peregrine and Void shows the lack of 'legal status' regarding the debt (Sun in 8th).
Mars/Jupiter
MarsL1 - JupiterL2 in 2nd Retrograde, Fall, separating sextile from Mars shows you are moving away from your loss but it leaves you with a sour taste.
Not to forget Fortuna in 2nd about to be opposed by MercuryR from the 8th

Finally, if we use modern rulerships, NeptuneL4 in 4th (end of the matter) is besieged between Mars and Saturn.

Kind regards,
Ouranos