Birth control

bluebird

Banned
In horary which house do i use for questions about birth control? The 5h?

My question was if i should get an iud or not? Basically is the chart indicating beneficial or a bad idea. I want children but right now may not be the best of time so im thinking i should take some precautions to avoid any 'oops'.

The chart I erected has my significator jupiter is retrogrde in the 10H ( but about to turn direct) and both saturn and mars retrogade in the 1st. Moon is about to conjunct uranus in end of matters 4H an aries ruled house. lord of the 5H venus is moving closer and closer to the sun, meaning combustion right?

Pof in cap 2H

Im thinking its not a good idea at the moment?

Last edited:

rafaella

In horary which house do i use for questions about birth control? The 5h?

My question was if i should get an iud or not? Basically is the chart indicating beneficial or a bad idea. I want children but right now may not be the best of time so im thinking i should take some precautions to avoid any 'oops'.

The chart I erected has my significator jupiter is retrogrde in the 10H ( but about to turn direct) and both saturn and mars retrogade in the 1st. Moon is about to conjunct uranus in end of matters 4H an aries ruled house. lord of the 5H venus is moving closer and closer to the sun, meaning combustion right?

Pof in cap 2H

Im thinking its not a good idea at the moment?

This is a question best answered by a medical professional. I'd suggest go see your gynaecologist and they can give you options.

bluebird

Banned
This is a question best answered by a medical professional. I'd suggest go see your gynaecologist and they can give you options.

Thank you Rafaella! [delted attacking comment~moderator]

Now, If you can help me point out which House i need to look at from an astrological and horary perspective in regards to my question on birth control that would be awesome. Is it a 5H or 6H? We are in the midst of a beautiful earthy trine with a new moon coming up, but we have many planets retrograde still... Retrogrades phases are not meant to initiate but more for review and fix any unfinished business. Retro phases are also notorious for having a switch in perspectives. Perhaps from an astrologically point of view it would be best to wait on making that decision until the planets start moving forward.

Have a good day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddity

You're the first house sig. If it requires a medical procedure or drugs, the tenth house will show if it will help you. Seventh house is the doctor, and definitely look at the fifth house for pregnancy.

I agree with Rafaella, this is something you want to discuss with a medical professional, too.