When will HELL end?

Glinda

Dear all

I feel like I am really on a down spiral to hell. This is how life feels since the last 3 years. I am not familiar with
vedic astrology and never had the chance to let my chart analyse in vedic style. Hopefully one of you guys can see what
the next changes/steps/necessities in my life will be? Or analyze whatever you want, I leave it up to you.

MANY Thanks in advance for all your precious insights!

G.

_

Attachments

• Glinda_Vedic.png
    Glinda_Vedic.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 33

kshantaram

Premium Member
jupiter currently elevated over cancer asc trine aspect asc moon 5th promoting research-occult aptitudes, trine own pisces 9th transit ketu over natal ketu pisces promoting spirituality and distant lands.

sat since nov over debilated moon-scorpio enemy sign 5th impacting health-education-romance-children etc, urological-stomach-heart issues etc. sat opp sun-mer taurus 5/11 axis impacting income-gains-friendships-speculation-social status etc.

sun-mer over inimical taurus 11th income-gains under stress-delay.

inimical venus over aries 10th, mars-venus conjunct aries, career, artistic aptitudes, romance, under stress-delay. mars own aries 10th growth-riches on own merit, good at projects-operations management, charismatic leadership, artistic aptitudes.

currently sat retro towards elevated libra 4th opp mars-venus 10th stress, struggle in domestic matters and career matters etc with sense of relief sat elevated libra 4th good for property matters possibly.

rahu transit sat-rahu virgo 3rd generically good for initiative and general progress, but prone to extra risk taking, natal sat-rahu prone to rise-fall.

mid-July jup moves to natal jup leo 2nd enhancing family-finance-speech matters, trine aspect own sag 6th promoting employment prospects and trine mars-venus aries 10th promoting career and artistic aptitudes.

come 2016 rahu moves to leo 2nd promoting foreign revenues/earnings, while jup-rahu conj could tend to vitiate wisdom and tend to rise-fall in family-finance matters etc to care.

hope generic observations help with shade of hope with elevated jup transit cancer moving mid-july towards leo 2nd for family-finances, while the sun-sat and sat-mars opp prone to stress-struggle coming 2yrs to care, while separative ketu transit acq 8th prone to pain-injury-surgery come 016. hope jup-rahu transit leo 2nd does not vitiate wisdom impacting family-finances etc to care.

could share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Glinda

Dear kshantaram

THANK YOU!!! :smile: Where are these interpretations from? Is ketu in the 8th house also standing for death?

Yes I think there is a little little spark at the end of this long, dark tunnel of the last 2 years of my life. May god help me overcome all my circumstances with positivity and give me new hope. It is not the time for self pity …

kshantaram

Premium Member
Dear kshantaram

THANK YOU!!! :smile: Where are these interpretations from? Is ketu in the 8th house also standing for death?

Yes I think there is a little little spark at the end of this long, dark tunnel of the last 2 years of my life. May god help me overcome all my circumstances with positivity and give me new hope. It is not the time for self pity …

appreciate prompt ack and your optimism.

could have shared specific feedbacks in confirmity of various aspects of the reading!

8th house stands for longevity-mode of death, and planets therein impact the same through chronic diseases, accidents, etc. ketu is the pain giver through injury-surgery-psychological etc leading to spiritual realisations.

the interpretations are based on vedic astrology.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Crystalpages

The vedic astrology meaning of the south node seems a little brutal eh? :pouty:

Pardon my interruption, but fortunately, what you have stated is not always the case! It is the Dragon's head that is full of fire. The tail in contrast is not like a crocodile's tail but could be the way of climbing on the dragon and getting a ride. Of course one must always be cautious when riding a dragon! ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

Glinda

Pardon my interruption, but fortunately, what you have stated is not always the case! It is the Dragon's head that is full of fire. The tail in contrast is not like a crocodile's tail but could be the way of climbing on the dragon and getting a ride. Of course one must always be cautious when riding a dragon! ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Cool metaphor, I like dragons – powerful guys, if I would be an animal I'd be a rabbit for shure. Soft, cute, easy to intimidate, harmless, "snacking is life" :w00t:

Here comes my try of a good metaphor, attention please! :bandit:

So the south node is like the labyrinth leading to the north node, yeah? ;) This could mean jupiter transits to the nodes would be the lucky strikes (doors opening, ta-dah moments)
and saturn transits would be streaks of bad luck (realizing that one is going in circles) on your way through the labyrinth of life.

Crystalpages

While that is a cool metaphor, I really wish it were that direct and straightforward--referring to the transits.

If we go by the mythology of how the nodes were formed, at least in jyotish, the nodes represent an entity that was judged as evil and negative and was severed by divine decree! In other words, 'message' the two nodes of moon are probably containing shows up during their conjoined periods as well as in finer divisional charts :)

One may of course think of the two nodes as cul-de-sacs that are disjointed; probably not the case, at least not in the very long run.
In Vedic astrology the progressed moon generally takes precedence over the transits the former having an important say in the activation of transits. There might be other variants of opinions.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
The vedic astrology meaning of the south node seems a little brutal eh? :pouty:

ketu is mokshakaraka, seeks spiritual liberation, also refers to the inherited qualities from maternal grand parents as is said, ketu refers to stubborn qualities which one may not be able to easily overcome except through an element of psychological pain and through strong spiritual practice. ketu is ultimately the flag holding one high through liberation, success in the ultimate purpose of life. ketu is basically seeking detachment.

rahu refers to the unfulfilled desires and qualities one is yet seeking or has to learn over time in the future, represents paternal grand parents settling the goals of the family. rahu is the dark smoke clouding-hiding things, rahu conjunctions could lead to rise and fall. rahu is the foreigner, foreign relationships, foriegn lands-travels, etc rahu is materialistic/material goals.rahu conjunct quadrant-trine lords within quadrants-trines could lift life to prosperity-material success. rahu the giver.

rahu conjunctions call for anscestor worship related to father, mother, brother, spiritual teacher etc reflecting their curses based on the planet and placed in houses 1/2/4/5/7/8/12 especially.

various nodal meanings reference to context, placement in sign-house.

all planets between ketu-rahu forms kalasarpa yoga, darkness below the lamp, ketu transits over the planets in between uprooting things along and causing pain physical or psychological in the first 10yrs of life till it crosses natal rahu, and further cycles of the ketu transit.

this is merely for a broader idea of rahu-ketu the nodes.

hope this generic information helps further.

kshantaram

Last edited:

Crystalpages

and the "progressed moon" in jyotish is called vimshottari dasha.

It is interesting, though, that in western terminology 'movement' is captured (progression) whereas in eastern terminology the temporal attribute is captured (120 years), one capturing 'space', the other capturing 'time', one giving the sense of primacy of free-will, the other giving the sense of intelligent navigation through the forest of life and Karma!

Such different perspectives reflected in the choice of terms!

Rohiniranjan