Aries- basic question!

Astroenthusiast

Hello everyone,

I was reading characterstics of sign from Kp reader 2 and I encountered a problem, which is; For Aries, Guruji KSK writes that Aries governs head and sixth house (house of diseases, illness, ailments) from it is Virgo which denotes digestive system and also the nature of ailment to the Aries born. Now since astrology is the science of conclusions, from the above statement I deduced that due to some complication in digestive system, head should be affected. Am I right in coming to this conclusion? If not, please help me understand it.

Thanks

dr. farr

Yes, that would be the connection meant (however these connections are usually never so cut and dried as indicated by the quote, above, from the Kp reader-nonetheless your conclusions about such connections is correct)

Astroenthusiast

Yes, that would be the connection meant (however these connections are usually never so cut and dried as indicated by the quote, above, from the Kp reader-nonetheless your conclusions about such connections is correct)

Thanks, Dr. Farr. I am realizing that when people say it takes years and years of practice and constant study to be any good at astrology, they are not kidding.

RishiRahul

Hello everyone,

I was reading characterstics of sign from Kp reader 2 and I encountered a problem, which is; For Aries, Guruji KSK writes that Aries governs head and sixth house (house of diseases, illness, ailments) from it is Virgo which denotes digestive system and also the nature of ailment to the Aries born. Now since astrology is the science of conclusions, from the above statement I deduced that due to some complication in digestive system, head should be affected. Am I right in coming to this conclusion? If not, please help me understand it.

Thanks

Hello,

Kp. reader book 2. Can you mention the page number please.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

Page 124...

' As virgo borns have Saturn as lord of 6th. & Mars as lord of 8th, it is observed that they will have injuries often'.... mentions Krishnamurthy.

Hope its clear now.

RishiRahul

johni22

I was reading characterstics of sign from Kp reader 2 and I encountered a problem, which is; For Aries, Guruji KSK writes that Aries governs head and sixth house (house of diseases, illness, ailments) from it is V

200-001