I want someone just like him.

Ben Cumberbatch (Sherlock) has all the qualities i want in a man, plus a bad boy. Quirky, odd features & a good actor & Older/Saturnine. (Leo/Aquarius axis). But, where can i find someone with the same qualities (based on my chart)? :happy:

About him: http://normalcyisoverrated-beyou.tu...sons-why-you-cannot-hate-benedict-cumberbatch - all the qualities i want in someone ♥

His chart: http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Benedict_Cumberbatch

(just some basic info about him. no compatibility pls.)

My chart(attached):

Attachments

• Hannie - Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    Hannie - Chart with Asteroids.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 33

Jesse Booth

Well, first thing I noticed about him was that he was born while the moon was in the third quarter(right angle between sun and moon, with moon trailing three signs behind sun). THis is genarally known as "crisis of action." Like the first quarter, the conflicting directions of the energy in the chart cause a lot of emotional turmoil, but unlike the first quarter people who externalize this energy, third quarter people internalize it. Because of this coping mathod, very few third quarter people become famous. Among the cardinal-sign 3qs, oddly, this is the least likely to become famous, despite their ambitious and active nature. My theory is that since both the Sun and Moon's energies are cardinal, one action undermines the last in a vicious circle of self-undoing. The exception to this rule seems to be Ben's combination, as the other two famous cardinal 3qs I know of have the exact same combination: Cancer Sun with Aries Moon. Barbara Cartland indulged her need for a secure home life and for roving erotic fantasies by writing romance novels, while Henry the Eigth resolved this by marrying woman after woman, and then dumping them like a sack of dirty laundry(except for the two he had executed; he had those two executed instead).
On a side note - Third quarter people rarely know how to take criticism or be the butt of a joke, despite their great sense of humor. They also tend to force issues based on some core belief of theirs, and usually lack flexibility.

Ooooh boy. Venus in Leo and Mars in Virgo? God help the fool who insults this guy!

I can see where he gets his magnetic appeal on screen, given all the squares to his moon and it's opposition to Uranus. Throw in his Leo stellium to add ambition and egotism to all that volatility, and you've got the perfect recipe for on-screen explosions! I'm not sure that's the best match for such a heavy Aquarian, but that's not what you asked for. I could say more, but I think the Ascendent is unaccounted for.

One last thing: If you were to make a horary chart for a time when you asked this question(the time it was posted will suffice, as that counts as when you "verbalized" it), I or someone else may be able to suggest somewhere to look for your desired Ben-clone:wink:.

Last edited:
Well, first thing I noticed about him was that he was born while the moon was in the third quarter(right angle between sun and moon, with moon trailing three signs behind sun). THis is genarally known as "crisis of action." Like the first quarter, the conflicting diractions of the energy in the chart cause a lot of emotional turmoil, but unlike the first quarter people who externalize this energy, third quarter people internalize it. Because of this coping mathod, very few third quarter people become famous. Among the cardinal-sign 3qs, oddly, this is the least likely to become famous, despite their ambitious and active nature. My theory is that since both the Sun and Moon's energies are cardinal, one action undermines the last in a vicious circle of self-undoing. The exception to this rule seems to be Ben's combination, as the other two famous cardinal 3qs I know of have the exact same combination: Cancer Sun with Aries Moon. Barbara Cartland indulged her need for a secure home life and for roving erotic fantasies by writing romance novels, while Henry the Eigth resolved this by marrying woman after woman, and then dumping them like a sack of dirty laundry(except for the two he had executed; he had those two executed instead).
On a side note - Third quarter people rarely know how to take criticism or be the butt of a joke, despite their great sense of humor. They also tend to force issues based on some core belief of theirs, and usually lack flexibility.

Ooooh boy. Venus in Leo and Mars in Virgo? God help the fool who insults this guy!

I can see where he gets his magnetic appeal on screen, given all the squares to his moon and it's opposition to Uranus. Throw in his Leo stellium to add ambition and egotism to all that volatility, and you've got the perfect recipe for on-screen explosions! I'm not sure that's the best match for such a heavy Aquarian, but that's not what you asked for. I could say more, but I think the Ascendent is unaccounted for.

One last thing: If you were to make a horary chart for a time when you asked this question(the time it was posted will suffice, as that counts as when you "verbalized" it), I or someone else may be able to suggest somewhere to look for your desired Ben-clone:wink:.

Here's the horary chart:

Attachments

• Ben-Clone HQ.jpg
    Ben-Clone HQ.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 26

mdinaz

I'm more interested in why you would want a 'bad boy'. As we all know, bad boys are selfish and poor relationship material, but women want them anyway because of the excitement and drama, even when 99% of the time it turns out bad.

I see you have Saturn in the 7th house conjunct the DSC, with Saturn in Aries, a very poor position for Saturn and indicates poor decision making in relationships. The 7th is in Aries and ruler Mars is also opposite Saturn and sesquiquadrate Venus and Mercury - slow learner? Mars is also trine Uranus so excitement is important even though it leads to poor decisions. Node is opposite Saturn and Vertex so this is a self-fulfilling life path. Interesting study. Good luck.

I'm more interested in why you would want a 'bad boy'. As we all know, bad boys are selfish and poor relationship material, but women want them anyway because of the excitement and drama, even when 99% of the time it turns out bad.

I see you have Saturn in the 7th house conjunct the DSC, with Saturn in Aries, a very poor position for Saturn and indicates poor decision making in relationships. The 7th is in Aries and ruler Mars is also opposite Saturn and sesquiquadrate Venus and Mercury - slow learner? Mars is also trine Uranus so excitement is important even though it leads to poor decisions. Node is opposite Saturn and Vertex so this is a self-fulfilling life path. Interesting study. Good luck.

bad boys - Arian/Martian archetypes (bad kind though)
Idk, my chart says it all. Idk ive never been attracted to a good guy. Funny thing is that my Aries DSC/Saturn repel them, and theyre scared of me too. Feelings mutual, i dont like them, they dont like me. Plus some of them, not to be rude... but most ive met are the ugliest men alive! They suck in bed(trust me my 6-month ex only liked missionary! I need kinkyness, roughness and fun in bed), they dont like to do the things i, as an extrovert, like to do (party, go out, smoke weed & hookah) , we have nothin' in common!

Face it, most good guys couldnt handle a complicated gyal like me, with heavy Aquarian influence + Sun sq. Pluto + Moon oppositions. Theyre scared of me :joyful: I'm a bit of a bad girl as well. Most good guys dont want a Leo moon anyways. They ALWAYS complain that were too high maintenance, too sensitive, and we take things too easily! I have Moon in 11th house & Mars in 1st, lemme tell ya somethin, if someone insulted/criticized me, id either hit them or diss them back in cold way, because im a fighter who doesnt GAF!

Well guess what, my Aqua mercury + Moon in 11th says this: The ugly fxcks on Lindaland who said that to all Leo moon women, They can kiss our grand lioness asses! Des vrais imbeciles!

http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum24/HTML/207916.html

Last edited:

mdinaz

Lol, nice. Your Mars/Uranus trine is the source of the wild side. The Saturn/Vertex conjunction opposite to Node indicates you are your own self-fulfilling prophecy when it comes to relationships - you state what you don't like but that is what you create because that is what you focus on. Everything good (to you) in relationships will always be just out of reach and "somewhere else" but where you are. You say you don't "GAF" but you will. I just hope it happens before more than half your life passes you by as I notice all your major transits have already passed. Edit: Being that you're barely 17 and you've already got a 6-month ex who "only liked missionary" tells me you got a lotta hard living and a lotta hard learning to go -thus my wish for you to have "good luck", you are going to need it.

Last edited:
Lol, nice. Your Mars/Uranus trine is the source of the wild side. The Saturn/Vertex conjunction opposite to Node indicates you are your own self-fulfilling prophecy when it comes to relationships - you state what you don't like but that is what you create because that is what you focus on. Everything good (to you) in relationships will always be just out of reach and "somewhere else" but where you are. You say you don't "GAF" but you will. I just hope it happens before more than half your life passes you by as I notice all your major transits have already passed. Edit: Being that you're barely 17 and you've already got a 6-month ex who "only liked missionary" tells me you got a lotta hard living and a lotta hard learning to go -thus my wish for you to have "good luck", you are going to need it.

Okay. Yeah I noticed that all the good guys who are into me tbh, are in other countries... Like this dude from Ireland. :(
Ah well, there's nothin I can do about it but travel to find the good things in life.

And btw id expect that from lindaland anyway, they always diss someone's charts/placements

mdinaz

Just be sure to understand the difference between "they can't handle me" and "they don't WANT to handle me and be a part of my self-destructive behavior". It's not that good guys can't handle you, they just don't want to participate in that life style. Bad boys do because when they tire of the lifestyle or you they have no compunction in abandoning you at first whim. To each his own. I always encourage people to travel, it is good to get a perspective that is completely different than from where you grew up, especially while you are still young and forming opinions and attitudes about life. I left home at 17, joined the military, and was living in Europe at 18.