What does "Chart of the Moment" mean/indicate?

hypnotiqu3

I was playing around with different charts from the astrodienst site and landed on the "CHART OF THE MOMENT" with transits.

Is there ANYONE out there that can assist me with the interpretation?

At this point in time I am extremely interested in what YOU see immediately within the chart. I'd like to know what you see/think/feel when coming in contact with my chart.

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments

• 12052011.jpg
    12052011.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 14

dperez3894

Chart of the Moment is just a display of the current transits at the time you made the chart.

If you want your natal chart and transits, input your birth data into astro.com, choose your birth data under the "Horoscope for" menu, choose "natal chart and transits" under the "select the type of chart you want" menu, choose "equal" under the house system menu, then display your chart.

I was playing around with different charts from the astrodienst site and landed on the "CHART OF THE MOMENT" with transits.

Is there ANYONE out there that can assist me with the interpretation?

At this point in time I am extremely interested in what YOU see immediately within the chart. I'd like to know what you see/think/feel when coming in contact with my chart.

Thank you so much in advance!

actually I couldn't find *event chart* on astro?? but both the outer and inner are the same (which is wrong for predictive matters inanyevent)

I am assuming you want a 'transit' reading??? you can get a FREE six month transit forecast on astro.com under short report...

I think chart of the moment is for casting *horary charts* and asking a question....

hypnotiqu3

Thank you both for pointing that put for me. I will go do the transit chart instead. The "chart of the moment" is on Astro.com but under special/pullen charts.

Anyway, I will change that and then be back to see if you can help me with the transit readings. Once again I'm not keen on how to interpret them.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you soon.

hypnotiqu3

Alrighty, guys, here it is....

Please tell me what this means! Thank you both so much!

-Stefanie

Attachments

• transit.jpg
    transit.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Alrighty, guys, here it is....

Please tell me what this means! Thank you both so much!

-Stefanie

OK, if you want a free six month reading try astro.com unders short report. Now if you want to learn how transits work??

transit thread.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43287

May I suggest you read the 'welcome to the world of astrology’ and other ---sticky' at the top of this forum? It has some great explanations, links etc. At the top of every forum there are lots of ‘stickys’ which explain matters in that forum, along with guidelines & tips

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature,[but not foolproof obviously, so try here first] bit like google using keywords – initially select advanced and try just selecting 'titles' rather than posts

hypnotiqu3

Thank you again Astrologer50! :biggrin:

Yes, I will take heed to your suggestions and I'm sorry that a majority of my postings boil down to the same thing. :crying:

Honestly, the material to cover on transits and progressions is difficult to take in all at once. I try to stay focused and the language gets deep, at times I trail off. :whistling: (I'm higly Mercurial WATCH OUT!) hahaha...okay enough with excuses....

I truly WANT to talk the talk and walk the talk, similarly the way most seniors on the forum do. I have faith that at some point I get there. Perhaps if I keep reading it over and over it'll click? :pouty:

I dont want you to think I'm not reading your lengthy replies - in fact I read them often. The "how to" material is just taking me time to absorb and I've also come to realize that a lot of the things I've asked about are questions that are usually sent to astrologers that charge fees for the services provided.

I understand that these readings/analysis/insights take TIME and energy so I apologize if I've crossed some of those boundaries. :pinched:

In any case it has been a pleasure working with you. I try to emulate you and other seniors by replying to questions that I'm familiar with. I feel like I should contribute as much as the rest of the AC community does.

Last edited:

hypnotiqu3

Chart of the Moment is just a display of the current transits at the time you made the chart.

If you want your natal chart and transits, input your birth data into astro.com, choose your birth data under the "Horoscope for" menu, choose "natal chart and transits" under the "select the type of chart you want" menu, choose "equal" under the house system menu, then display your chart.

Thank you for helping clear this up, dperez!