Mercury Retrograde Transit w/ My Chart (Please help interpret!)

hypnotiqu3

Hello Everyone and Anyone able to assist me!

I've been studyign astrology for some time now and getting more and more advanced as I go. I'm clueless when it comes to transits and progressions.

The picture I uploaded is from the astrodienst website and it is the "Pullen - Natal and Transit" style chart.

I'm really hoping someone can shine some light on what this chart looks like. I appreciate it so much.

I'm especially trying to focus on career and travel.

P.S. I've also attached my normal natal chart as well...

Attachments

• astro_b42_01_stefanie_saul_2011122_hp_55479_30923.gif
    astro_b42_01_stefanie_saul_2011122_hp_55479_30923.gif
    22.8 KB · Views: 13
  • astro_w2at_01_stefanie_saul_hp_44967_7323.jpg
    astro_w2at_01_stefanie_saul_hp_44967_7323.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 15
Hello Everyone and Anyone able to assist me!

I've been studyign astrology for some time now and getting more and more advanced as I go. I'm clueless when it comes to transits and progressions.

The picture I uploaded is from the astrodienst website and it is the "Pullen - Natal and Transit" style chart.

I'm really hoping someone can shine some light on what this chart looks like. I appreciate it so much.

I'm especially trying to focus on career and travel.

P.S. I've also attached my normal natal chart as well...

Your title is asking about mercury retrograde, and then you ask about career

How to find your career- sticky in Vocational Forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32775
please give some background ie: education, aspirations, options

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930

your TOB is absolutely crucial, do you strongly identify with Gemini rising, as it's within minutes of being Cancer rising??

Ruler of the Tenth House in the Seventh House
You have a strong sense of responsibility or duty towards close partners or your spouse. You could have a desire to be the primary authority figure when it comes to close partnerships and other committed relationships. This can also manifest as treating authority figures and partners as equals. Your career could be related to counseling others somehow.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr10

your moon is a singleton ie: only planet in fire element which your chart lacks

Saturn conj Neptune
http://astrologyforthesoul.com/billstreett/satnepgestalt.html
http://astrology.astrozoom.com/index.php?title=NEPTUNE_CONJUNCTION_OR_PARALLEL_TO_SATURN

Saturn conj/square neptune can show a fear of the unknown and good at managing personal finances..although these are generational planets, posited in bottom left quadrant makes them felt internally...It can also be linked to depression when triggered and/or having your childhood dreams crushed by father, males and/or authority figures.

Moon Quincunx (Inconjunct) Pluto

You confuse intensity with desire, and need with love. As a consequence of this, your relationships with others (especially romantic partners) can be powerful and "spicy" without engendering much closeness. It takes time for you to recognize the habits that get in the way of intimacy; it takes time to alter them once recognized. Letting go of negative history lays the groundwork for change. Give others permission to be different than everyone else has been before. Through this, you give yourself permission to be different.
http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html

Sometimes these quincunxs are obvious and recognised in personality, other times it can take a lot of self examination to identify with the planets energies and of course they (like all aspects) don't operate 100% of the time, they are simply a facet of your personality. Some say they cause health issues that are unresolved, underlying, dormant waiting to be triggered.... some say you stay at one end, to the detriment of the other, OR end up see-sawing between the two until you learn balance, integration of two unlikely pairings.

Next look at the signs, then houses and then aspects. Now the *others aspects* from these Yods as they can act like escape routes, that can help or hinder the expressions. A chart with lots of Yods (Finger of God) will always be *searching* for the divine answers to the meaning of life, to find synthesis

If someone has the ‘generational Pluto sextile neptune’ (born after 1940) then there is always a possibility of creating a temporary Yod with quicker moving planets, progressions, solar arcs even and difficult situations where you could be forced into making decisions and worrying that you have made the wrong one. Saturn, Uranus are generational to and unless these two fall in first quadrant (the most personal) the may not even be felt if they create a temporary Yod…this could be *transformation through suffering* type aspect

If we simply just look at the signs involved and see what little they have in common...

Aries quincunx signs are Scorpio
Aries is very straightforward, what you see is what you get, calls a spade a shovel and is very direct and to the point, rather impatient and impulsive, soon to flare up soon to flare doesn’t hold grudges. Very good at starting things, motivating people and starting projects but not good at finishing them, not very good with money either except spending it. Aries belongs to a group of 3signs which values it freedom and independence very highly. Sagittarius and Aquarius other two.

Now Scorpio, definitely what you see is not what you get, very secretive, private and plays its cards close to its chest. Extremely analytical, great for research and ferreting things out but 100% wants control and will use any tactic to get it including psychological mind games and emotional manipulation. Scorpio will never understand why if you are in a committed relationship, would you want freedom and independence! Definitely won’t appreciate you blurting things out and telling everyone their business.

Now Virgo is very similar to Scorpio insomuch as they are both extremely analytical, but Virgo is ‘born worrier’ same as Cancer, these two signs can really worry for the rest of us. They do keep churning things over and over and this can cause mental stress. Can be quite, sit at the back of classroom, wants to go unnoticed, power behind the throne. You find a lot of Virgo’s in banking/finance or complimentary therapies. Do have a thing about health and hygiene, most are very clean but some are complete opposites. Can nitpit and sometimes pay too much attention to small details and not look at broader bigger picture. Can be sarcastic, critical and very restless, cos it’s a ‘mutable sign’ and all the mutable signs are restless!

There is nothing restless about Aries, can make decisions in snap instant and really wouldn’t appreciate nit picking. Aries wants to start lots projects, have a go at allsorts and Virgo does not want to scatter its energies, it focused and practical. Virgo probably wouldn’t appreciate the direct approach cos it wants to look deeply into things first, weigh up pros and cons

Mercury quincunx Uranus
“You are in intellectual workhouse, and your serenity is constantly disturbed by the problems of others. You work in hesitant spurts of enthusiasm followed by periods of mental anguish for not completing what you start. You can effectively channel your self‑imposed obligations to your immediate environment and humanity in general by choosing an occupation that deals specifically with these matters. Local social welfare programs, fund‑raising for medical research, active medical research, and rehabilitation programs for the mentally deficient are some of the ways this can be done”
From the book ‘Aspects and Personality’ by Karen Hamaker-Zondag

having sun and venus in 11th house shows large organisations, within groups or even with friends. you should also research ceres conj sun..

kimbermoon

Please? Anyone?

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]remember that Mercury turns direct again on Dec.10. In retrograde, Mercury is currently in Sagittarius, transiting your 6th house relating to employment, health and service issues...My thoughts about Mercury retro: typically we are taught that this is a negative period of self-doubt, restlessness, communicational conflicts and misunderstandings, and possible accidents...Mercury does not cause this, it is people that create such difficulties for themselves...Over many years of study I believe that the retro period is intended to be one of introspection and reviewing the 'contents of the mind'; It is an opportunity to focus our mind and gain clarity of our intentions, goals and actions...the principle of THINK TWICE before acting. It is about the possible need of re-thinking our decisions and to make sure our focus is accurate and clear. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]In your case, the concern about career and travelling is that which is need of re-thinking during this time frame. With the North Node in the 9th house, this can be favorable for travel, but this may not be restricted to travel in the physical sense...it can also represent journeys of consciousness...[/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Pisces on the mid-heaven is often associated with film-making, acting and capturing images through photography, which could also relate to the graphics arts...still the long term goal is about transcending the limitations of the material world and finding a more creative oriented profession. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]Judging your chart overall you are a part of a generational matrix [a conjunct of uranus and neptune] who are destined to encounter a very different world...the signs are all happening now...and I think that this involves a new way of earning a living, in view of the global economic crisis that will not end well...your generation will be the new pioneers that must be adaptable and resourceful in the face of many changes, and part of that will be in returning to many of the old ways of living with self-sufficiency and personal resourcefulness. [/FONT]

[FONT=DejaVu Serif, serif]And while your chart is unique to you, your peers and people born around the same time must find new ways of ecological conservation, and perhaps the need for living off the land...while many of you feel quite alone or disassociated, the ideal of co-operation will be significant for your future...people must learn to work together...if you would like more personalized information feel free to message me. [/FONT]