Thoughts/Advice/Wisdom? (RELATIONSHIP)

hypnotiqu3

It is my honor to present my chart along with the chart of my first love. We always thought it was "no coincidence" that we were born so closely together but in two separate states. We lasted 3 strong years until I broke it off after he asked for my hand in marriage to "explore other options" before I settled down.

He and I have unconditional love for each other and we consider each other "best friends". At present, we currently live together after another 2 years of "on and off" of being an item. I'm wondering if this is the correct choice to make when choosing a partner for marriage. We are each other's "firsts" for everything.

I truly feel like I need to explore this potential partner more thoroughly before making a mistake with both of our hearts - I dont want to hurt him or myself any more than I already have due to my impulses and poor judgement. I feel that my impulsivity and jealousy has caused major setbacks in our relationship and has ultimately caused him to be confused and want to hold off himself. I dont blame him for feelign that way, either, because any normal being would relate if treated as I had treated him. I realize now that I've made a lot of mistakes with him and I know we all do, especially when young.

I'm resorting to this thread to discuss the synastry between myself and my former partner to see if we were right all along, or if its time to move on. Should we decide to stay togehter and "try again" (heard this before)... What kinds of things can we expect to see amidst our relationship? Does anyone see healthy children, material/spiritual wealth and good family aspects? Is there something you see that doesnt make sense but you feel the need to share?

As always, I GREATLY appreciate all of your anticipated adivce, visions and intelligence on these posts. They are cherished dearly. Please do not be uneasy to share negative aspects. I understand that I'm diving into intricate information and that not all of it is pleasant.

I look forward to working with you on this, too. So thank you all in advance.

-Stefanie <3

Attachments

• synastry43418_24909.jpg
    synastry43418_24909.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Inconjunct

You were born a day apart. There is likely to be a lot of contacts between the personal planets. What will differ are the angles and houses. It would be better to see both your natal charts as well as his chart compared with yours in a synastry wheel and a separate wheel comparing your chart with his.

hypnotiqu3

You were born a day apart. There is likely to be a lot of contacts between the personal planets. What will differ are the angles and houses. It would be better to see both your natal charts as well as his chart compared with yours in a synastry wheel and a separate wheel comparing your chart with his.

I hate to sound like such an ameture, but are you asking me to post both natal charts separately then? I'm not sure what a synastry wheel is. I'm sorry... :(

Inconjunct

Yes - for a proper synastry comparison, you need both your natal chart and his. What you posted originally here is a synastry wheel - you need one with you in the middle, and another with him in the middle.

hypnotiqu3

Attached are both charts. Mine and his. Thank you for your anticipated insight.

-Stefanie <3

Attachments

• JAG68597_9824.gif
    JAG68597_9824.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SRS_68702_11994.gif
    SRS_68702_11994.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 13

hypnotiqu3

Hey Everyone.....just checking in. This thread has seemed to die. I was hoping someone could reach out. Any takers? Thank you!

hypnotiqu3

P.S. Anyone have advice for people with strong jealousy streaks? Arethere creative ways to turn that angry/awful energy into something constructive? Are all people really jealous and just good at hiding it, unlike me?

dreamtimez

P.S. Anyone have advice for people with strong jealousy streaks? Arethere creative ways to turn that angry/awful energy into something constructive? Are all people really jealous and just good at hiding it, unlike me?

It is interesting that you mention jealousy. Both the charts have significant Pluto oppositions ... Sun, Moon, Venus opposite Pluto. Pluto is itself in Scorpio. Pluto is also Rx ... its power is turned inwards.

With so many Pluto contacts this one is a memorable relationship but I feel there is/ have been power struggles and trust issues.

hypnotiqu3

Phew...yes, you're absolutely correct. In your experience, how often do you come across amazing synastry with "perfect" aspects to each other? Is that even possible?

dreamtimez

There is no perfect synastry ... such a synastry can exist in theory, but it rare, non-existent in the real world. Moreover the perfect synastry can fail without communication and understanding. An imperfect synastry is not a deal breaker. But it will require a lot of hard work.

Always remember one thing, astrology shows us what's possible ... what ultimately happens is the result of our free will. :smile: