Two questions

hypnotiqu3

1.) Does he truly love me? (Yes, I have trust issues which is why I'm asking for unbiased visions.)

2.) Am I happier single?

Attachments

• SRS_68702_11994.gif
    SRS_68702_11994.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 13
  • JAG68597_9824.gif
    JAG68597_9824.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 9
you need to cast a chart for time and minute you ask the question...

Your question would be suitable for a horary question, IF you follow the basic rules
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards
You could try asking a horary question in that forum, by posting a chart and asking a question with yes or no answer but first you need to learn few basics and at least attempt an interpretation as horary is inundated with silly questions and senior members get very frustrated....

beginner

u and ur partner has only 1 day and few hours age difference :andy:

and ur chart shows that ur partner will be capricorn or tarus and ur partner's chart shows that her partner would be tarus and u are tarus.

IF u want to know the method that how I see this than,u may ask I will explain it ;)

Umm...Okay....

Yes. I love both.

beginner

first I am reading ur partnet's chart.

In men venus/moon are considered to read relationship with opposite sex.

In ur partner's chart 7th house is tarus and moon/venus placed in 7th house. strong indications that his partner may have traits of tarus or her sun sign would be tarus.

In ur chart.

In girls's chart, sun mars are considered for opposition sex relationship and venus is the natural ruler of 2nd/7th and it is planet of love and money so I also consider venus for love in girl's chart as well.

ur 7th house is heavy capricorn which is making trine to ur SUN/venus in tarus so in ur chart strong indications are that ur partner may have traits of capricorn and tarus or his sun sign would be tarus or capricorn.

but ur chart shows some instability in partnership/relationship? :unsure:

Please explain! <3

Last edited: