Will I FINALLY get the job I want? -> invalid chart?

fezuda

Hello all!

I often consult this forum as a hobby and have decided to post a career-related question for the first time.

Basically, I have been working as an intern in a very nice investment institution and was called for interviews for three job positions in different continents. These are unique and amazing opportunities that I am not willing to miss. I really, really hope I can get one of the job positions!

I did one of the interviews yesterday and the other two are scheduled for next week.

I raised a chart and the first thing I noticed was that the moon, significator of the 10th house, was in the 29th degree of cancer. :unsure:

Would you consider this chart to be invalid?

I have read different threads and concluded that moon in late degrees can point to (i) a desperate querent (ii) upcoming changes (iii) that it is too late, the answer has already been given. I must admit I am a bit confused. I would appreciate every guidance and opinion given about it. Thank you!

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 49

rafaella

Moon is strong and so is your significator Mars, last aspect of Moon was to Mars and Moon rules the 10th. Plus Moon in cancer is not particularly affected by being void, it can still bring results. So I'd say you could get the jobs, and the separating aspect may mean things are already being decided for you.

Could you get the job where you have internship? The three jobs are they within the same company where you have internship, right?

The ony thing I'm unsure is the Moon opposition to Venus and Mercury, so some difficulty there. Are you in a relationship? Venus rules the 7th and both planets in the 4th, so not sure whether tension is within family or to do with work.

Let us know what happens, good luck!

fezuda

Moon is strong and so is your significator Mars, last aspect of Moon was to Mars and Moon rules the 10th. Plus Moon in cancer is not particularly affected by being void, it can still bring results. So I'd say you could get the jobs, and the separating aspect may mean things are already being decided for you.

Could you get the job where you have internship? The three jobs are they within the same company where you have internship, right?

The ony thing I'm unsure is the Moon opposition to Venus and Mercury, so some difficulty there. Are you in a relationship? Venus rules the 7th and both planets in the 4th, so not sure whether tension is within family or to do with work.

Let us know what happens, good luck!

Thank you for your comments, Rafaella! I was not sure if being in cancer, the moon would still be considered to be void or not. That was basically my doubt, and I appreciate your input!

All three positions are within the same company where I am currently interning, indeed.

The venus question you raised is an interesting point... at the end of my internship (April) I was supposed to go back to France, which I left almost 2 years ago after having lived there for over 6 years. I have many ties with France, but the main one is my ex-boyfriend. We were together for 3 years but had to break up since I was moving abroad for my studies, though we never really managed to "move on". Lately, we had been discussing about me returning to France, and getting back together.

Either way, I will let you know once I get a feedback from the interviews. Thank you!

fezuda

Hello,

I realized I never gave a feedback on this question! And the answer is yes, I got the job! I managed to get the position I most aspired to (of the 3 I was interviewing for). I got a confirmation about 2 weeks after raising the horary chart. I moved countries 3 months later and permanently broke up with my ex (stopped all communication with him as well).