Did he see me ?

*Ju*

I had a virtual relationship with a man, I was kind a help for him but he used to like me, anyways, we didn't meet due some circunstances and we kind split away. I was wondering if he has saw me in person somewhere.

The question is : DID HE SEE ME AND IF SO, WHAT WAS HIS THOUGHT ABOUT ME (HIS IMPRESSIONS ABOUT ME) ?

I am mercury and he is jupiter.
Jupiter is very unhappy in his fall and degree, what it's interesting his ruler is very close to my ascendant actually conjunct to my ascendant but is retrograde station perhaps he already seem me but tried to hide himself from me ?
My guessing is if the quincunx can count a yes answer because mercury and jupiter are in this aspect.
I GUESS, because his ruler is so close to me, he has seem me in person and tried to hide himself from me. I am in his 12th house, haha, disappointed about my person ? perhaps I am not a type of girl he imagined I was (talking about physical features).

Attachments

• did he see me 01.jpg
    did he see me 01.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 28
  • did he see me 02.jpg
    did he see me 02.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 25

dr. farr

(Following is based on whole sign house format)

I would say that he probably did not see you: to determine this possibility we check to find if the significators "behold" each other (which means, if they have any kind of aspect to each other, whether applying or seperating) Here you are Mercury (1st house lord of Gemini) and he is Jupiter (lord of 7th house Sagittarius) There is no (major) aspect between these significators (indeed the only aspect here is DISconjunct, aka inconjunct, which argues against any connection having been made!), so I would say that he probably did not "behold" you (see you)

*Ju*

(Following is based on whole sign house format)

I would say that he probably did not see you: to determine this possibility we check to find if the significators "behold" each other (which means, if they have any kind of aspect to each other, whether applying or seperating) Here you are Mercury (1st house lord of Gemini) and he is Jupiter (lord of 7th house Sagittarius) There is no (major) aspect between these significators (indeed the only aspect here is DISconjunct, aka inconjunct, which argues against any connection having been made!), so I would say that he probably did not "behold" you (see you)

and what this disconjunct is saying in the chart between me and him ?

dr. farr

and what this disconjunct is saying in the chart between me and him ?

Nothing: it is simply additional evidence relating to your SPECIFIC question (about whether he saw you or not) supporting other indications suggestive that he did not see you on that occasion. It has no bearing on anything other than this specific question.