Jobless for 3.5 years, any guidance is appreciated

Amol209

Namaste,

I have been jobless since Jan 2017...in between I had a job for 5 months from May ~ Sept. 2018 but has to resign due to too much work stress and mainly due to very abusive boss..

My birth details:

DoB: 20 Sept. 1980
Time: 01:14 AM
Place: Nagpur (Maharashtra)

Mithun - Lagna; Makar Rashi - UttaraShada (2)

Current Dasha: Jup/Jup

Humble request to leanred astrologers here to kindly advise if I will get job anytime soon and any remedies I shall do. Thank you.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You are in the major-period of Jupiter. Saturn has come to Capricorn. Therefore Pisces will govern matters relating to your profession. The time will be right for getting a job when Jupiter comes to Aquarius. Jupiter comes to Aquarius on 06/April/2021.

Amol209

You are in the major-period of Jupiter. Saturn has come to Capricorn. Therefore Pisces will govern matters relating to your profession. The time will be right for getting a job when Jupiter comes to Aquarius. Jupiter comes to Aquarius on 06/April/2021.

Mathur ji, Thank you for your reply.
As per your guidance, it will be almost another 1 year of waiting period...and I am already struggling for 3.5 years.

To add, I read Jupiter being retrograde will return to Dhanu rashi..me being in Jup Dasha period.. wouldn't be any hope during this time? Any remedies I can do.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am still sort of rusty at Jyotish Astrology. You might want to ask a clearly formed yes/no or when (time wise) question on the Horary board - with the chart of the moment (date, time and place when you thought of the question) pulled at astro.com

Amol209

Hi,

I am still sort of rusty at Jyotish Astrology. You might want to ask a clearly formed yes/no or when (time wise) question on the Horary board - with the chart of the moment (date, time and place when you thought of the question) pulled at astro.com

Okay, Thanks!

Cypocryphy

Hello Amol,

So. I won't bore you with technical things and explain where every planet is and what it's doing. I'm just going to get down to it and answer your question.

I can see that you were employed around that time, and that it was short lived. I do believe that confrontation with superiors will be a reoccurring experience to varying degrees.

Anyway, technically, you should have been doing well right now but the Covid-19 appears to have derailed things for you. So now, I see that you will have employment by May of 2021. There will be struggles right before that time, with relationships, with life in general, but do expect to have relational issues in the beginning of 2021. However, you will find an excellent job in May of 2021. I know that's far away, and I'm not saying you won't necessarily find work before then, but that is when you will get a good job for yourself. It will be spiritually fulfilling.

Hope this helps. Peace :smile:

Namaste,

I have been jobless since Jan 2017...in between I had a job for 5 months from May ~ Sept. 2018 but has to resign due to too much work stress and mainly due to very abusive boss..

My birth details:

DoB: 20 Sept. 1980
Time: 01:14 AM
Place: Nagpur (Maharashtra)

Mithun - Lagna; Makar Rashi - UttaraShada (2)

Current Dasha: Jup/Jup

Humble request to leanred astrologers here to kindly advise if I will get job anytime soon and any remedies I shall do. Thank you.

Amol209

Hello Amol,

So. I won't bore you with technical things and explain where every planet is and what it's doing. I'm just going to get down to it and answer your question.

I can see that you were employed around that time, and that it was short lived. I do believe that confrontation with superiors will be a reoccurring experience to varying degrees.

Anyway, technically, you should have been doing well right now but the Covid-19 appears to have derailed things for you. So now, I see that you will have employment by May of 2021. There will be struggles right before that time, with relationships, with life in general, but do expect to have relational issues in the beginning of 2021. However, you will find an excellent job in May of 2021. I know that's far away, and I'm not saying you won't necessarily find work before then, but that is when you will get a good job for yourself. It will be spiritually fulfilling.

Hope this helps. Peace :smile:

Thank you Cypocryphy, appreciate your guidance.

Last edited: