Astrological indicators that make an astronomically great dentist. Need career help!

capleo2scorpio

I'm thinking about having a career change. I'm working in the health industry and make decent money, however even when I was a pimply teenager I always wanted to run my own show, have my own business, and help people in the health sector. I'm thinking about going back to uni and do dentistry.

What astrology components make a good dentist?

JUPITERASC

I'm thinking about having a career change.
I'm working in the health industry and make decent money, however even when I was a pimply teenager
I always wanted to run my own show, have my own business, and help people in the health sector.
I'm thinking about going back to uni and do dentistry.

What astrology components make a good dentist?
The individual natal chart
requires assessment as a whole
otherwise its just meaningless generalisation
:smile:

capleo2scorpio

View attachment 56147

This is my chart. Please feel free to analyze, criticize and praise. Should I choose a dental career? All comments are welcomed. The good, the bad and the ugly. :biggrin:

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

theV

Anything you would do in health would be great as you have all planets falling in the 6th house and moon in virgo and the ruler of MC/node is in sixth house. I think you have chosen well.

capleo2scorpio

Very glad to hear your opinion. However, I noticed I have five planets in the fifth house, Uranus, mercury, Neptune, Venus and Sun, according to the placidus system. Are you saying My Capricorn Neptune, Venus and Sun is in the 6th house according to equal house system?

theV

Very glad to hear your opinion. However, I noticed I have five planets in the fifth house, Uranus, mercury, Neptune, Venus and Sun, according to the placidus system. Are you saying My Capricorn Neptune, Venus and Sun is in the 6th house according to equal house system?

:crying: I messed up sorry. I didn't see clearly yeah you have stellium in the 5th rather in the 6th. Astrotheme chart always confused me.:biggrin:

JUPITERASC

:crying: I messed up sorry. I didn't see clearly yeah you have stellium in the 5th rather in the 6th.
Astrotheme chart always confused me.:biggrin:
Members frequently highlight the confusing nature of astrotheme charts
a clearer chart could encourage more response
:smile:

waybread

Would you kindly do your chart at Astrodienst www.astro.com at a 75% format, and without all those aspect lines to non-planets? This chart is really difficult to read.

Saturn rules the teeth. So far I can make out that you have Saturn and Jupiter in mutual reception, so that's some help. Also, the 5th house rules children: think pediatric dentistry.