will i find another man and will end with him?

the_virgo

After his masssage i realize he is not serious about me he dont love me as i accept neither he did he just like me as a human but not love,i did always keep my relationship strong and waited for him but he dont love me neither he will,he tould me that our beliefs are different i realize he cant be my dream man he dont want to love i think it bcz im from different culture.

Now i want to move and looking for another one who truly understand me care for me who ready for serious love,

My question is " will i find another man and will end with him or will he love me and will serious about me as i want him???"

I dont think so he can interest in me and will serious about me,neither i want wait for him and accept for love as i did before.

I dont know if is there any fated about me and him!when i met him i just felt our meeting is just fated.

Thanks!

http://postimage.org/

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Hello Virgo,

You should know that horary charts have a time span. Like this question of yours is only valid for a while, and not forever. So, I hope your question is not "Will I ever find a man serious about me?" because horary cannot accurately answer that without much hassle. However, if your question is "While I find a man now or soon?", then this chart says, no, not yet. You need time to heal.

You see, the you are ruled by Venus, the man by Mars. Mars and Venus are in negative reception (not liking each other). Venus has long separated from Mars, and Mars is in its own sign (liking himself). The Moon is void of course indicating no change.

It shall be a while. But don't lose hope. Work on getting over the other guy, and when you feel that you past him, ask the question again (no earlier than 3 months in my opinion).

Good luck.

the_virgo

Hello Virgo,

You should know that horary charts have a time span. Like this question of yours is only valid for a while, and not forever. So, I hope your question is not "Will I ever find a man serious about me?" because horary cannot accurately answer that without much hassle. However, if your question is "While I find a man now or soon?", then this chart says, no, not yet. You need time to heal.

You see, the you are ruled by Venus, the man by Mars. Mars and Venus are in negative reception (not liking each other). Venus has long separated from Mars, and Mars is in its own sign (liking himself). The Moon is void of course indicating no change.

It shall be a while. But don't lose hope. Work on getting over the other guy, and when you feel that you past him, ask the question again (no earlier than 3 months in my opinion).

Good luck.

Thanks for read my chart!

OF COURSE my question is "Will i find another man now or soon "OR" will this man (i love) serious about me?

Last edited:

the_virgo

UPDATE,

He did contact me back i thought he will not contact me back,his massage was positive though his older massage was also positive but i realize he is not serious about me, now im feeling his communication is going better than before now he cantact me normal otherwise my communication was strong,

He return to me back is bcz He (Mars) Sextile I (Moon) co-significator????

Summery Joy

The Moon is Void of Course, so that means no change in the current situation. The aspect between the Moon and Mars does not perfect until the Moon crosses over to the next sign. For anything to happen with him or any other man, something needs to change; a boundary needs to be crossed, a new environment or state of mind need to be reached.

the_virgo

The Moon is Void of Course, so that means no change in the current situation. The aspect between the Moon and Mars does not perfect until the Moon crosses over to the next sign. For anything to happen with him or any other man, something needs to change; a boundary needs to be crossed, a new environment or state of mind need to be reached.

Thanks for read my chart!:wink: