Will I be given a contract?

DreamOfDawn

Hi, this is really my first time attempting to do a horary question, because well....it seems really difficult. Anyways, on with background information from my question and what I think on it.

So just a couple of days ago, I sent in my audition application and video clip of my singing audition to this pretigious entertainment company in Korea. I know for a fact that it would be very competitive to get a contract with it, however, for those people who do receive a contract with it and go through the training courses provided, their future is pretty much guaranteed in the business. And yes, I'm interested in show business...And that's why one of the reasons why I'm keep thinking my birth chart got me wrong....

Here's the chart (I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right):

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/char...in=55&lat=49.25&long=122.95&zone=16&e1=0&e2=0

From what I can see, the answer is probably a "no", because so many so many planets are in the 12th house, especially the sun......since show business is more focus on the public (the outer world), sun in 12th house contradicts that? Hm......but the MC is Taurus, and that supposed to be good in show business isn't it? But it's still probably a "no" since the chart is mainly clustered in the eastern hemisphere...

AAHHHHHHHHHH!! This is so confusing. What do you guys think it is? And what should I look for in a when doing a horary question?

archergirl

Hi there DoD,

I'm afraid you're right about the 'no'. Not only is Mercury, your significator, in the hidden 12th house, it is combust (within 8 degrees of the Sun). This 'burns up' your ability to manifest. Venus, which would rule your 'success' in this matter, is also combust. The MC (10th house cusp), ruled by Venus and signifying not only your success but your ambitions, is almost exactly conjunct Caput Algol, a most malefic fixed star. An Algol conjunction suggests that your ambitions have 'lost their head'.

The Moon separates from that cluster of planets in the 12th, and sits on your Ascendant, showing how important this matter is for you; but the Moon is relatively powerless and makes no helpful aspects which could support you; it will square Mars first, then square Jupiter.

:( :(

AG:)

DreamOfDawn

Wow...then that's a pretty good first attempt at Horary for me after your confirmation, archergirl.......Oh well, I kind of knew I wouldn't be able to make it, even though I have give it my all.

sskohli

Hey DOD
there could be still hope.
Can you share your birth information, let's see if ther is hope in the Natal chart?
Remember, you always have 'free will' to do anything...future is not cast in stone. :)
thanks
sandeep

DreamOfDawn

Here's my birth chart.....but I kind of doubt there would be any hope. Although, I have a strong interest in show business, I don't think it even shows up in my birth chart. It keeps implying that I should go into the business field.

astro_w2gw_01_dreamofdawn_hp.79299.29786.gif

DreamOfDawn

UPDATE: So it has been quite a while since I sent in my audition clip and application......in fact, it's really been a while that I even forgot about the audition application that I sent to that pretigious entertainment company. Anyways, just today it replied to me and even asked me to participate in a live audition sometime next month. I'm not sure if I should go since the horary chart already indicated a negative response. Is there really no hope in the chart?

Wait a minute........when I create the chart, I acidentally got the wrong time zone, it should be PDT.

So my horary chart is really: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/char...min=55&lat=49.25&long=122.95&zone=1&e1=0&e2=1

So sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:

DreamOfDawn

sskohli said:
haha so your talent sucks then i guess
cos you believe MORE that you' ll fail...

sandeep

To speak objectively, yes, my talent sucked.........several years ago (heck, I was singing out of tones and didn't even know for heaven's sake). However, I have to admit that I have grown into a strong singer (well, at least above average). So, if I didn't make it, it wouldn't be because of my talent. Instead, it's because I'm not the person they're looking for (in fact, I knew well before---just wanted to take my chance still:p. Life wouldn't be great without taking chances). As well, with my current external circumstances, my aspiration to go on stage has to be put into the back of my mind. So, I guess you're right again about the "fail" part. Hm.......although, you seemed awefully nice for "haha" to me....nice

sskohli

no problem dream
there's no harm in trying..what's the worst, you'd be rejected.
but atleast you will know the experience and maybe you won't be nervous the next time, when you are fully prepared.
all the best neways
sandeep

whitey

i know its really hard and very discouraging.

i am sending good luck vibe on your way....

energy can change so dont just give up.

please do take care.

whitey