Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 06-28-2020, 01:00 PM
vinach39 vinach39 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 18
When will I marry

Name Vinayak
Place mapuca
Date 31/10/1993
Time 11:10-11:15pm
15:59N 73:81E goa
https://files.prokerala.com/astrology/birth-chart/imgs/charts/1993-10-31T23:15_1263580_1_sr_en.png

Will it be a love marriage?


Last edited by vinach39; 06-29-2020 at 03:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 06-29-2020, 01:50 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,124
Re: When will I marry

Where is Mapuca? Please give its coordinates too.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 06-29-2020, 02:40 AM
vinach39 vinach39 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Where is Mapuca? Please give its coordinates too.
I have edited the coordinates
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 06-29-2020, 06:30 AM
vinach39 vinach39 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Where is Mapuca? Please give its coordinates too.
I have updated the coordinates
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 06-29-2020, 08:44 AM
VAJA VAJA is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 21
Re: When will I marry

Om

I am still a student of Astrology and I have analysed your horoscope based on the details provided.

You are running Mars mahadasa and Mercury antar bhukti which is good for marriage. You should likely get married before june 2021
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 06-29-2020, 09:00 AM
vinach39 vinach39 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAJA View Post
Om

I am still a student of Astrology and I have analysed your horoscope based on the details provided.

You are running Mars mahadasa and Mercury antar bhukti which is good for marriage. You should likely get married before june 2021
I hope it come true thank u
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 06-29-2020, 10:02 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,124
Re: When will I marry

The aspect of romance in your chart is weak. The romance may be with a person who is working at the same place as you.
The major-period of Rahu is operating in your chart these days. It is in a nakshatra of Saturn. It is capable of causing trouble and unhappiness. A ‘love marriage’ may not be good for you.
Marriage will take place in the major-period of Rahu. It could happen in 2022-23.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 06-29-2020, 10:11 AM
mathur_dinesh mathur_dinesh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,124
Re: When will I marry

You have stated that you were born between 23:10 and 23:15 hours. The sign in the ascendant changes during this time interval. Therefore the prediction may not come true unless the birth time is clearly established.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 06-29-2020, 10:17 AM
vinach39 vinach39 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
The aspect of romance in your chart is weak. The romance may be with a person who is working at the same place as you.
The major-period of Rahu is operating in your chart these days. It is in a nakshatra of Saturn. It is capable of causing trouble and unhappiness. A ‘love marriage’ may not be good for you.
Marriage will take place in the major-period of Rahu. It could happen in 2022-23.
I may agree with your prediction i loved a girl and she too loved me she tried to break her marriage and marry me on same date of marriage but it didn't work and married someone else on next day

Last edited by vinach39; 06-29-2020 at 10:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
marry

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.