Am I ready to date

tikana

Hey all

A member here and I have been in PM exchange about her natal chart / transits and horary
For sake of anonomynity I am posting a horary chart that I ran for her.
Background of the question:
She has been dating but nothing seems to be working out and therefore a lot of pain piled in which trigger avoidance and complete turn off.
She is part of social group with similar issues which is ran by a psychatrist.
Last Wed. her therapist told her to start dating. The querent is freaked out about it. she doesnt think she is ready and fear / panic attacks are through the roof. Obviously we are on lockdown not many places you can go other than from 1 room to another.
She asked "AM I ready to date? if not when?
Asce is mutable along with mh/ic axis - it is not perm/unsteady situation
Merc and Jup are cardinal

I need to validate the chart .. does the question make astrological sense?
answer is yes
despite the fact that there is no agreement between planet hour and asce are not in agreement other than merc/saturn.
Now we turn to the rulers : Merc and Moon
Merc is in anxious house (8th) - chart is valid
Moon is on MH very interesting

ruler of 7th house is Jup (sh*tty shape but slowing down for retro)
Merc and jup are about to make a square
neither merc or jup have reception despite the square and square is nt that great because merc is aries (hot and dry) and jup is cap (cold and dry)
Jup is not in a fruitful sign (not enough men avail)?
I am bothered by the fact that merc is her approaches jup not the other way around. she seeks them not them seeking her

if we look at the moon she is about to conjunct venus which sits solid in 10t house (work)?
After merc squares jup, merc jumps into taurus where it automatically gets double minor strength + venus along with exalting feelings moon
Id's say 4 weeks 4 months

So Jup has nothing to offer
we turn to Sun - sun wants merc (double minor reception)
plus it trines asce - 1 deg ... again points to 1 unit out of 9th house fixed (someone from another country? 9th house fused?)
but here is what is reallly really trippy
Venus really really loves merc and after merc changes into taurus they will be in MR and moon conj venus almost guarantees the meeeting + merc will square with saturn but it is not ugly square because merc and saturn are friendly (merc is neutral) so i am split between 1 partner / multiple or a future boss ??
10th house (someone in power?) Venitan gorgous? WHy is moon so high up on MH while merc is in 8th. Exalt the emotions while feeling llike sh*t about yourself?

Any thoughts?
thhnx

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 53

kalinka

I turned the chart to the sidereal zodiac. I think this gives some other hints.
Asc ruler Sun, very strong in Aries in the lucky 9th house.
Moon, also strong, exalted in Taurus,located in the 10th (kendra house=positive) in wide conjunction with benefical Venus (natural significator for Love ), which is in her own domicile and accidental house ownership and likewise ruler of the 3rd.
So to answer the question if she is ready to date, in terms of to put herself out on the dating marked and meet other people, it's a definitive yes. Mentally she is ready.
Only problem seems to be here the men.
L7 is Saturn, in Capricorn, likewise L6 and placed in the 6th.
L5 is Jupiter, debilated in Capricorn in the 6th.
L5 and L7 in the 6th house is very bad. The 5th is moreover occupied by Ketu, makes the things more difficult. There are potential lovers but seems that she will have issues to go on dates,issues to meet the right men/find someone for something serious or will experience disappointments. Moon, Venus and Sun are in aspect to Saturn and Jupiter (seperative aspects counts here).This shows she'll try it. But I don't think she'll entering into a relationship (if this was also the question?) in the near future.
Did I understand the question right? The question was just if she is ready to go on dates?

tikana

Thanks Kalinka

Yeah that was the question and additional detail was When? I am not entirely sure if it is when will I date or when will I be ready. I figured everything will show up..

I am getting reverse. she is not ready and her emotions are driving through her mental state. Once Merc jumps into taurus, she will attract more lovers.. but yeah tht Jupiter is helll . grrrr

welcome to 21st century

kalinka

I think to give a specific time/date when she is ready to date, makes no sense. She is ready, when she is feeling ready. Probably she needs a certain event, a trigger. What we have to keep in mind is, that the therapist thinks she is ready. hence it is a part of the therapy to overcome her panic attacks? As she has to do a homework, otherwise she might probably never start to date out of personal motivation.
Mercury and Moon are peregrine .When looking at the receptions, we see that she is interested in Saturn and Jupiter. But not the other way around. Moreover moon and Jupiter are in mutual reception by detriment. And this Jup/merc square cannot be avoided anyway.
Mercury rules communication abilities and the nerves system, and is placed in the 8th house in Aries. Mars is also ruler of the 3rd. Mercury is furthermore afflicted by the Sun. Her anxiety is clearly seen here. We can say that mercury can only overcome it, when he enters into the 9th house and past the conjunction with the sun. Before that Mercury will square with Jupiter and Saturn. Seems like it might get worse but Mercury has to meet up with this men to get to a better mental state.
What also strikes me, is that Moon will be in her domicile when she enters into the next sign and past the NN in the very first degree of cancer. This shows that Moon will experience a certain event, which changes everything but for good and after this conjunction nothing is as it was before.
Moon's only aspects in this sign is with Venus ,Mars and Mercury. A conjunction with Venus can't be bad and the trine with Mars and Mercury sextile is also positive. Mars is her L3 and Venus is L3 of the 7th. After that Moon enters the next sign. Hence she'll experience definitely sense of achievement.

Last edited:

tikana

I think to give a specific time/date when she is ready to date, makes no sense. She is ready, when she is feeling ready. Probably she needs a certain event, a trigger. What we have to keep in mind is, that the therapist thinks she is ready. hence it is a part of the therapy to overcome her panic attacks? As she has to do a homework, otherwise she might probably never start to date out of personal motivation.
Mercury and Moon are peregrine .When looking at the receptions, we see that she is interested in Saturn and Jupiter. But not the other way around. Moreover moon and Jupiter are in mutual reception by detriment. And this Jup/merc square cannot be avoided anyway.
Mercury rules communication abilities and the nerves system, and is placed in the 8th house in Aries. Mars is also ruler of the 3rd. Mercury is furthermore afflicted by the Sun. Her anxiety is clearly seen here. We can say that mercury can only overcome it, when he enters into the 9th house and past the conjunction with the sun. Before that Mercury will square with Jupiter and Saturn. Seems like it might get worse but Mercury has to meet up with this men to get to a better mental state.
What also strikes me, is that Moon will be in her domicile when she enters into the next sign and past the NN in the very first degree of cancer. This shows that Moon will experience a certain event, which changes everything but for good and after this conjunction nothing is as it was before.
Moon's only aspects in this sign is with Venus ,Mars and Mercury. A conjunction with Venus can't be bad and the trine with Mars and Mercury sextile is also positive. Mars is her L3 and Venus is L3 of the 7th. After that Moon enters the next sign. Hence she'll experience definitely sense of achievement.

90% with you..excepr mercury is usless bc its peregrine ans jup is fall. Whats interesting is mercury
Not only it gets double minor dignity but it's in fruitful sign Taurus. Imo she will have more to give
Jup retros. It gets worse.
Merc sq saturn doesnt scare me since saturn and merc are getting along bc of their nature unlike moon sq saturn or venus sq saturn.

Mercury is interested in sun by exalt or accepts sun in exalt
Moon is holding on to merc with dear life. Which explains the question "an i ready to date?"
If you remember we have seen qs like "will i get better" We need to look at how far is a significator is from changing signs and whats going on with it.
Merc in fire sign in succeedent house ..angles are mutable ---Imo weeks.
Can jup turn around and help? No.
Thanks Kalinka!!

Last edited:

waybread

Tikana, I was having too much trouble trying to read the signs on the cusps in your chart, but based on your and Kalinka's posts, I hope I figured them out.

The querent is ruled by Mercury, which doesn't have much going for it. It has no essential dignity and is in the not-wonderful 8th house.

For a casual date, I would use the 5th house. As best I can read the chart, I think it is ruled by Saturn. These two planets are not in an applying aspect. The moon at 7 degrees Gemini has past its trine with Saturn.

If we use Jupiter as the potential date/s (7th house rulership) Mercury and Jupiter are in a square relationship with Jupiter in its fall. Not good. Squares indicate that even if something happens, it is liable to be stressful and not work out well.

What you said in your OP: "her therapist told her to start dating. The querent is freaked out about it. she doesnt think she is ready and fear / panic attacks are through the roof."

I think the querent given her own answer, mirrored in this horoscope. I assume any dating would be post-COVID-19 sequestering, but even so, if she is so frightened about dating, I can't imagine what it would be like for Joe Average to show up for a (hopefully) pleasant evening out, only to have her go into a full-blown panic attack.

Obviously I don't know why the querent would be so apprehensive (prior sexual assault??) but regardless, a green light from a psychiatrist doesn't mean that she has to move on dating before she feels comfortable with the idea.

tikana

Totally forgot to mention, Kalinka. That merc will be in fixed sign. Meaning that perminency long term is ahead. Saturn is fixed as well. And its stalling for a retro...quite robust chart. I havent looked at part of marriage ..i dont think theres a need for it.

kalinka

yea...when we use Sun and Venus as co-significators it looks quite better.I was not sure to use them that way for this chart, that's why I saw the sun as menace. Sun likes Venus, Moon and Mercury. Mercury likes the sun but still I think being under sun's beam shows her being overhelmed. Saturn is in a fixed sign now. However when he turns retrogrrade he walks into capricorn. Jupiter and Saturn are the 5th and 7th. both beeing retrograde is not a good sign. This means that the men will retreat. Only hope gives the sun here.

Last edited:

kalinka

But the very good news is that the part of marriage is in Taurus on 28 Degree. When sun and mercury make the conjunction they'll hit that node. Moon/Venus conjunction could be an indication therefore,too. I think she has to deal with different men. While Jupiter and Saturn will upset her, she finds someone for a stable relationship in sun.

tikana

But the very good news is that the part of marriage is in Taurus on 28 Degree. When sun and mercury make the conjunction they'll hit that node. Moon/Venus conjunction could be an indication therefore,too. I think she has to deal with different men. While Jupiter and Saturn will upset her, she finds someone for a stable relationship in sun.

yup. moon heads towards venus both elevated
i think we stil need to look at merc changing into venitian sign .. 4 units
yeah sun is coming to asce (1 unit)

tikana

yea...when we use Sun and Venus as co-significators it looks quite better.I was not sure to use them that way for this chart, that's why I saw the sun as menace. Sun likes Venus, Moon and Mercury. Mercury likes the sun but still I think being under sun's beam shows her being overhelmed. Saturn is in a fixed sign now. However when he turns retrogrrade he walks into capricorn. Jupiter and Saturn are the 5th and 7th. both beeing retrograde is not a good sign. This means that the men will retreat. Only hope gives the sun here.

that one still boggles my mind jup more than saturn.. i am not worried about saturn just jupiter LOL so much for Jupiter
imagine people late cancer/aries/libra.. the hell they are going throguh with jup./saturn/pluto

kalinka

that one still boggles my mind jup more than saturn.. i am not worried about saturn just jupiter LOL so much for Jupiter
imagine people late cancer/aries/libra.. the hell they are going throguh with jup./saturn/pluto

Sure but it's not possible to avoid Jupiter :ninja: Since she knows this now, she could maybe know how to handle it when it comes to the situation. I think Jupiter and Saturn is the same guy. Jupiter is sitting in the 5th, Dispositor is Saturn.

Last edited:

tikana

Sure but it's not possible to avoid Jupiter :ninja: Since she knows this now, she could maybe know how to handle it when it comes to the situation. I think Jupiter and Saturn is the same guy. Jupiter is sitting in the 5th, Dispositor is Saturn.

anything is possible.. LOL shall we call scotland yard?

waybread

I must be missing something, but why does she need to start dating any time soon?

Especially with CV-19 sequestration in place. Maybe she could start chatting with some guys on-line, but it's not like getting within 6 feet of someone is likely to happen soon.

Further, I don't think the horary chart supports it.