In need of some light in the darkness

Lykanized

I think your energy should be alloted to other activities, commander in chief.
What do you mean?

I actually do have plans. I'm in the beginning stages of creating... I wouldn't call it a brand, maybe more likened to a label of sorts. A foundation from which a multitude of creations can come including art, writing, prose, ideas, music, whatever it may be. In a way, it's like I'm creating my own little world to spread ideas from

I do have a name for it all as well

SunConjunctUranus

Very doubtful, since federal taxes gonna choke your neck before it gather profitable gains. Besides, having a normal life isn't as embarassing as it might be seen. I believe, you must be able to find a job very soon. Just imagine if you slowly turning into a grumpy old women with no bank deposit left, your early adulthood might be forgotten in the dust of sorrow. Trust me, it's not too late for someone in the middle of her 20s.

Lykanized

Very doubtful, since federal taxes gonna choke your neck before it gather profitable gains. Besides, having a normal life isn't as embarassing as it might be seen. I believe, you must be able to find a job very soon. Just imagine if you slowly turning into a grumpy old women with no bank deposit left, your early adulthood might be forgotten in the dust of sorrow. Trust me, it's not too late for someone in the middle of her 20s.
I'm not the kinda person who's gonna give up on her visions. I'm making them happen one way or another. Obstacles are not unbreakable walls. Humans are creative creative beings and can find a way to get through ANY obstacle

I know some people want normal lives, but I don't. So I don't have one. If anyone tries to stop me, I will find a way to get through them. That I swear

I'm dedicated to this fully and will never let it go. I trust the universe and I trust myself. I'm following my intuition

But I respect that this isn't what everyone wants. It's just what I want

I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop me

Lykanized

I'm invested in this and trust in this to such a degree that if anyone, no matter who it is, doubts me. It makes no difference to me, but thank you for your input. I understand my goals are seemingly lofty, but i know they're possible and I know I will manifest them

SunConjunctUranus

I'm not the kinda person who's gonna give up on her visions. I'm making them happen one way or another. Obstacles are not unbreakable walls. Humans are creative creative beings and can find a way to get through ANY obstacle

If you use your power instead of Apostolic's God, it won't help. Unless you're dealing with the esoterism - the devil. But what you will attain with HIM is eternal life, and there's no other precicious gift than the pinnacle of life itself -the eternal life, there's no other precicious gift from other than that. You see, thousands and millions ancient stories of attempt to gain the eternal, always come to fruitless because they're not with the spirit of the χριστός.

I know some people want normal lives, but I don't. So I don't have one. If anyone tries to stop me, I will find a way to get through them. That I swear

I'm dedicated to this fully and will never let it go. I trust the universe and I trust myself. I'm following my intuition

Ah, it's okay if you choose to pave the way of life with your own freakish way. There's no one gonna stop you. But just keep in mind with certitude offers from χριστός, which are miracolously happening throughout the history of humanity.

But I respect that this isn't what everyone wants. It's just what I want

I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop me

Mind if I ask, what kind of project you're getting into?

Lykanized

If you use your power instead of Apostolic's God, it won't help. Unless you're dealing with the esoterism - the devil. But what you will attain with HIM is eternal life, and there's no other precicious gift than the pinnacle of life itself -the eternal life, there's no other precicious gift from other than that. You see, thousands and millions ancient stories of attempt to gain the eternal, always come to fruitless because they're not with the spirit of the χριστός.
Although I don't fully understand your terminology, I THINK I grasp what you're generally saying

I'll say this: I've met people who were all about water. Water fills the shape of whatever container it's in. It goes with the flow of the universe
But I'm fire. I fight. I shape the containers water fill

BUT-- I have a personal philosophy that life is about symbiosis. Working symbiotically with other people, with the earth, and with the universe

all of what I'm endeavoring to do is endorsed by the universe and I know that because I feel it in my intuition. If I didn't strive for the visions, I'd be working against the universe's will

it's balance. Water and fire. I'm fire, and then I'm water. I listen, I act, I listen, I act

Does that make sense? I'm some enforcing my own will upon the universe, I'm working with the universe in tandem

Ah, it's okay if you choose to pave the way of life with your own freakish way. There's no one gonna stop you. But just keep in mind with certitude offers from χριστός, which are miracolously happening throughout the history of humanity.
I admit I still don't understand some of your terminology, but I promise you, what I'm doing is the will of the universe/God/Allah/the higher power

Mind if I ask, what kind of project you're getting into?
I'm in the beginning stages so it's not a fully formed concept, but it's gonna be a platform from which I can distribute a multitude of different creations from blogs, to zines, music, writing, spoken word. I would say it's gonna be a full extension of me, a space in which I can create and express my ideas to people. My aim being to help them liberate themselves. And I'd love to involve other people with similar views, other creations

I'm excited to see this project turn into something more as I know it'll become something I can't even predict right now

I have a name for it, and thus, I have a full concept of what I want to do with the project. It's all about creation. It's all about expression

Will it make money? We'll see. But I trust I'll be taken care of

Lykanized

I know I"ve said this a million times, but I'm all about liberation and creation which to me go hand in hand. There is absolutely no way I'd give up on my visions because I strive to be free from all constraints and fully believe I can be just as anything can one

I stress now about money as my family has massive problems, but I know i"m gonna be just fine and I'm gonna be doing a lot of traveling

Ukpoohbear

I'll say this: I've met people who were all about water. Water fills the shape of whatever container it's in. It goes with the flow of the universe
But I'm fire. I fight. I shape the containers water fill

BUT-- I have a personal philosophy that life is about symbiosis. Working symbiotically with other people, with the earth, and with the universe

Bruce Lee said, be like water. I think he meant what you meant by your symbiosis analogy. If we are getting into elements, we probably need Earth for the stamina and Air for the ability to move? And communicate.

Kinda like what you were saying about words and the spaces in between, actual words are needed to communicate but as soon as they are written, it does the opposite of capturing the experience intended to be communicated. Is the space in between, fire, or water? Or, consciousness/the Holy Spirit? Just like thoughts are important but remove us from consciousness, but we need thoughts to gain more consciousness awareness hence why we are humans.