Marriage

VajraAyudha

Will I have a happy marriage? Will it be an arranged marriage?
Born on 9 may 1997. Time: 16:19. Bangalore,India

Married life depends upon 2 birth charts, yours and spouse. They need to be matched and also check for any malefic effect.

You have Ketu in 7th house which makes you brave, but your partner could be irritable nature and secretive. you will have to be very careful and not to provoke angry.

You have Shani Dosha and Sarpa Dosha, you have Ketu in 7th house with Saturn. Ketu will make you excel in life but will also make people jealous. Ketu is also a separator so I'm sorry to say your marriage will be fragile. Please be patient with your to be husband , chose wisely and not based on how much money he makes , but what is character is.

Please get married after 28th Feb 2022. But, you are just a reflection of me. your marriage might end between August 2051 and June 2052 (Don't take this literally, lot can be averted by grace of God, learn Vishnu Sahasra Nama and pray Hanuman - yantrodaraka stotra ). But, my experience tells otherwise. This is your fate. God bless you and hope you avert the disaster !! you have a long life spanning all the way to 80's..

Regards
Guruprasad

Last edited:

Sunaina

You have Saturn in its own sign in the fifth house. Therefore your marriage will be on very firm foundation. Only the Moon has gone to the sixth house in a sign of Saturn. This means that there will be sometime differences of opinion which may cause unhappiness. The Sun is exalted though in the eighth house. There is no chance of a divorce if the marriage gets stabilised in the initial few years. To me it seems to be a marriage arising out of a romance.
@mathur_dinesh sir,
I do not have Saturn in fifth house of my horoscope and moon in my sixth. I have Saturn with ketu in 7 and moon in ninth. My birth time is 4:19 PM. Please reconsider this and kindly give your insights on this.
Thank you.

VajraAyudha

@mathur_dinesh sir,
I do not have Saturn in fifth house of my horoscope and moon in my sixth. I have Saturn with ketu in 7 and moon in ninth. My birth time is 4:19 PM. Please reconsider this and kindly give your insights on this.
Thank you.

Also, it depends upon your spouse horoscope.Just get a very good astrologer to look at all aspects and check for second marriage possibilities and avoid spouse horoscopes that might also indicate 2nd marriage which will make a case stronger for 2nd marriage.. Good Luck

creativei

You are blessed in terms of money and bodily comforts but not in terms of marital happiness .

kany lagna taurus rasi .

from lagna lst lord is in 8th is blesmish though he is with 12th that goes in the name of vibreetha rajayoga , sudden change in life after unexpected loss .

7th lord is debilitated is not good , saturn ketu in 7th is not at all good . saturn bring 6th lord in 7th . good for attorny but bad for marriage . constant fight with partner .

if 7th lord deb they say no marrg but i say you marry because 2nd house lord is in own house own , though he gives family life jupiter and saturn spoils it .

you are miragishira nak , you have fine appearance , pretty deer like face , fond of scents , music , media , travels fascinates you , sex is always in your goodbooks . be careful with guys , with your natural ability to attract guys you may end up as victim of sexual abuse , dont give much space to guys .. astrology also interest you much , infact if you put effort you can become good astrologer ..

dont expect much from partner and dont have sky high dreams on marriage . generaly astrologers wont speak like this , im telling as it is because i dont want to give fake promise to you...

Last edited: