Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Unread 09-27-2019, 09:24 AM

Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Just because it is a special time I am going to post here. I had stopped because a few years ago a well known member here hacked my computer and destroyed thousands of files. That person is still a member.

Here are some posts I have made on other sites.

By: Bob on September 19th, 2019 at 4:08 am

A post I made on February 12th and 13th 2017:

On September 18, 2019, Saturn will station Dx opposite Sibly Sun, Nixon’s resignation Sun, and my GOP chart’s Sun. Mars will be activating Sibly Mars and Neptune, Pluto will trine Sibly Neptune.

This is just 116 days before January 13, 2020.

Prog tRump with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/lilBJga.gif

2017 Inauguration prog with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/Ugsjgo9.gif

Inauguration chart with transits

http://i.imgur.com/vjpsmv0.gif

Anlunar prog to Sep 18 with tRump prog natal

http://i.imgur.com/90OO5f1.gif

From a post of mine on DU (January 2019):

Saturn in Capricorn will oppose the US Sun January 17, 2019, in longitude and RA when the next Congress takes over, and will station in opposition in September 2019. An event that precipitates September 18th and 19th station occurs on about July 25th. The July date tells us there is less than 1 year for almost everyone to finally believe he will be put out. During that September time he will finally admit that he has lost and will begin looking for a deal which he will probably finalize in the 3 days before Thanksgiving. That deal will see his leaving office in January 2020.

Something may come out in June or July that leads to Pelosi’s Jupiter transit in September when it trines her natal Jupiter on or around the 16th.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/122018482

By: Bob on June 17th, 2019 at 10:55 am

I think he will be neutralized in 60 days.

It may take longer to finalize but as of September 18th he may be just a figurehead for his…his…his? His whatever.

By: Bob on July 20th, 2019 at 2:33 am

Posted on inauguration day 2017:

“I am hoping that trump (or Republican policies passed) will have produced such blow-back by voters that he resigns rather than be impeached or the GOP, fearing the loss of the presidency and Congress later in the year side with Democrats in order to impeach him.

This would be in January 2020, possibly on the 13th when the Sun, Saturn, and Pluto oppose his natal Saturn. If the GOP is fearful enough they will play nice the rest of the time before elections. Another chart I have indicates the date could be January 16th.”

By: Bob on January 20th, 2017, at 4:12 pm

Mashup chart for that day:

http://i.imgur.com/auFufgT.png

By: Bob on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:05 pm

I have been posting it for almost 3 years Banks most recently on January 13th of this year on DU. I Sent the link for my DU posts to Kim in early June.

My earliest posts with that material may have been on Astrology Weekly but a low life over there hacked into my computer and deleted 10s of thousands of files and since then my computer always got messed up whenever I went there so I stopped using that site.

Things work out – that persons MC and natal Saturn will get a direct hit from the January stellium

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unique_astrology For This Useful Post:
blackbery (09-27-2019), david starling (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:04 AM

David, with your knowledge you know that astrological aspects only describe the likely nature or type (difficult or easy, happy or sad, etc) of experience that may denoted. Specifics only if there is additional information regarding a persons planned activity at their time. I think that day will be memorable, in a not nice way, for many as I work with charts in my files.
The Following User Says Thank You to unique_astrology For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:27 AM

Smile Re: Donald Trump will be impeached.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique_astrology View Post
David, with your knowledge you know that astrological aspects only describe the likely nature or type (difficult or easy, happy or sad, etc) of experience that may denoted. Specifics only if there is additional information regarding a persons planned activity at their time. I think that day will be memorable, in a not nice way, for many as I work with charts in my files.
Something along these lines, then....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRSwjhYmAY4

Toots and the Maytals, "Pressure Drop"

Last edited by david starling; 09-27-2019 at 03:20 PM.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Who's forcing him to endorse GMOs, authorize the use of bee-killing pesticides, override the States regarding his lowered automobile emission standards, push for more coal and oil energy without requiring pollution controls, allow drilling on our coasts (except where it would impact his golf resort at Marlago) and in our wilderness areas, etc.? Is it this mysterious "Deep State" boogeyman, or the greed of the very real Corporate State he represents? Not ALL Republicans are in favor of the destruction of our shared environment, but ALL Trump-supporters are in collusion with it.
You're falling into the divide and conquer trap.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:44 AM

Gingrich: Pelosi's impeachment push 'makes no sense at all'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46R4h4FVb9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiamaria View Post
You're falling into the divide and conquer trap.
Can you explain what that means, exactly? I'm against a lot of stuff the Democrats do as well. But both Republicans and Democrats have been relatively good on the environment in past years. Trump's neither a true Republican nor a Democrat. He's a member of what could be termed the "Global-Elite Party". No concern whatsoever for our shared environment.

Last edited by david starling; 09-27-2019 at 03:22 PM.
Unread 09-27-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Can you explain what that means, exactly? I'm against a lot of stuff the Democrats do as well. But both Republicans and Democrats have been relatively good on the environment in past years. Trump's neither a true Republican nor a Democrat. He's a member of what could be termed the "Global-Elite Party". No concern whatsoever for our shared environment.
I mean in terms of affiliating with a particular group. We are all guilty of it in one form or another so it's perfectly understandable. When a person identifies with a label, their ego becomes enslaved to it to the point where any attempt to vilify their label is taken as a very personal affront. Also, because they're so heavily invested in said label, they are more apt to look at the smaller details instead of seeing the bigger picture. For instance, if you're in camp A, and camp B criticises your camp, you may fire back with "Yeah? Well what about when you guys did yada yada..." and that fight can go back and forth until the cows come home. How many debating points can one come up with to defend themselves? Is anyone worth defending or explaining ourselves to?

On the other hand, if an individual is neither in camp A or in camp B, they will be more open to seeking the truth. Camp A'ers or B'ers can claim they want the truth, but having one's ego invested in a particular camp makes that realistically much harder to achieve. They'll just put their blinkers on and categorise any facts they don't like as absurd without giving them a moment's consideration. After all, no one likes being wrong or feeling less smart because they bought into something that's a fraud while someone else saw right through it. But if you're not invested in any camp, there's nothing to be wrong about. You're free.

I see this playing out in many factions within society: political parties, religions, the LGBTIQ (or whatever it is now) community, men vs women, climate change activists vs skeptics, feminists vs MRAs/MGTOWs, flat Earthers vs round Earthers, vegans/vegetarians vs omnivores, which zodiac sign is better than the others etc. We're all fighting amongst ourselves trying to convince others that our side is right or that we're the real victims, but meanwhile what's the bigger picture? What's happening in the background while we're too busy fighting to notice? That's why in situations like this I find it meaningless to focus on the smaller details, I fear it's making us blind. I used to be OK with Trump, but I'm beginning to believe more and more that he's just another cog in a very intricate and complex system along with Clinton and Obama et al. A system that is being hidden from us, which I consider to be the big picture. What's going on there? Let's remove that veil.

That's why imo even if Trump were impeached it wouldn't make much difference. While it'd appear to be a huge event at that moment in time if it did occur, it isn't really that significant in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited by chiamaria; 09-27-2019 at 07:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chiamaria For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-27-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 08:00 PM

If you're policy-oriented, you can see who the better candidate is from that perspective. Then there's the practical, "can this candidate win", consideration. I was environment-oriented from the start. For President, since I live in California, I had the luxury of voting for the Green Party candidate, even though I knew she couldn't win. All the Electoral votes were going to go to the Democratic candidate anyway. If that hadn't been the case I would have voted for Hillary on the basis of environmental issues.
But THIS guy is the ALL-TIME WORST, unbelievably bad "President" when it comes to clean air and water, pesticides, GMOs, and food-safety regulations. This will directly impact the health of our citizens. GET HIM OUTTA OFFICE!

[I remember the excuse that Hillary was too warlike, and that he was going to "bring the troops home" and avoid foreign intervention. He just sent troops to Saudi Arabia after poking the Iranian bear with a stick.]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
blackbery (09-27-2019), Horus (09-28-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbery View Post
Great contribution. He'll be gone by the end of the year or at the Pluto/Saturn conjunction early Jan 2020.
Hi blackberry,

That's wishful thinking, not astrology.

Even if the House passed articles of impeachment, it's highly unlikely the trial would begin before January.

The trial is likely to take 6 months or more.

A 2/3rds majority is required for conviction, and it's unlikely that will ever be achieved as the vote will most likely be along party lines.

That's one reason people should not cast charts for things they know nothing about.

Quote:
AJ, the difference is that U.S. media is allowed by law to promote one candidate and denigrate another.
Hi David,

Really? Which law? Please show us.

I thought the Media was supposed to be fair and impartial.

Are you admitting the Medias is biased and prejudiced?

Jim Webb was the best qualified, had the best policies and would have made an excellent president, but the Media had already anointed Hillary because she's a girl and a girl president would pump lots of money into the coffers of the Media because of the historicity.

That's really what the Media wanted: money.

A boy president wouldn't generate as much Media money as a girl president.

Quote:
Foreign influences posing as American are against the law, had a substantial impact, and therefore invalidated the Election.
Perhaps if the US had not interfered in Russian elections in 2012 and in earlier elections and perhaps if the US had not interfered in Ukraine, the Russians would have sat it out.

The US more often than not interferes in the political processes of other countries, so it's just crocodile tears.

Don't forget that in July 2009, Obama/Hillary illegally overthrew the government of Honduras. That was the 14th time since 1900 that the US has overthrown a Honduran government.
Unread 09-27-2019, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post
Hi blackberry,

Even if the House passed articles of impeachment, it's highly unlikely the trial would begin before January.

A 2/3rds majority is required for conviction, and it's unlikely that will ever be achieved as the vote will most likely be along party lines.

That's one reason people should not cast charts for things they know nothing about.

Hi David,

Jim Webb was the best qualified, had the best policies and would have made an excellent president, but the Media had already anointed Hillary because she's a girl and a girl president would pump lots of money into the coffers of the Media because of the historicity.

Perhaps if the US had not interfered in Russian elections in 2012 and in earlier elections and perhaps if the US had not interfered in Ukraine, the Russians would have sat it out.

The US more often than not interferes in the political processes of other countries, so it's just crocodile tears.

Don't forget that in July 2009, Obama/Hillary illegally overthrew the government of Honduras. That was the 14th time since 1900 that the US has overthrown a Honduran government.
The DNC was the reason Hillary got the nomination. These political committees wield almost dictatorial power, including in California.
The Supreme Court ruled that the media doesn't have any obligation to be fair, and can even order its newscasters to lie about the facts.
Fact remains: FOREIGN agents posing as American citizens CANNOT legally use the U.S. media to influence an Election. Facebook, which allowed it to happen, got off the hook due to a technicality--electronic media was unknown when the law was written.
This "President" has reaped a media bonanza due to his bizarre behavior. If all the media wanted was money, they were for him while pretending to be against him.

Last edited by david starling; 09-27-2019 at 10:10 PM.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:18 PM

This is the chat section of the board, no astrology necessary.

Just an observer of the Psychopath-in-Chief's cowardly nature. He'll resign once he realizes the gig is up & there is NO way out for him. Desperate man will make some type of deal with the DOJ to prevent the country from falling into a Constitutional crisis in exchange for him receiving little to no prison time or possibly helping his daughter Ivanka avoid prison time. There is NO escape
for him as his luck has finally run out.

I'm not so sure that his family won't avoid prison time though; they don't have the power the President has to hold the country 'hostage' by cutting him some kind of deal in order for him to leave. Kushner, Don Jr are in too deep to avoid serious punishment.

Same for Guliani who has gone completely loco like his Orange Monster leader. Neither one of them can string together a logical answer to anything; just screaming & acting like caged animals. Barr will also have to resign; he's clearly put his own interests ahead of the country to support a POTUS that is a traitor & a criminal of the highest order.

The complaint mentioned Trump's personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, 31 times. It said he was a "central figure" in Trump's effort and that Attorney General William Barr "appears to be involved as well."
Former prosecutors told Insider that based on the complaint, Trump and others involved could face legal exposure in at least four areas: campaign finance violations, bribery, misappropriation, and conspiracy.

https://www.businessinsider.com/doj-...eopardy-2019-9

Quote:
Hi blackberry,

.\.

Last edited by blackbery; 09-27-2019 at 11:28 PM.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:21 PM

Are people still whining & complaining because Hilary is the popular President who won more than 3 million votes from the Criminal-in-Chief?

They need to get over it. We're in the middle of the 2020 election where Warren or Biden will be the next POTUS. Are they going to talk about Hilary for the rest of their lives?

Quote:
The DNC was the reason Hillary got the nomination. These political committees wield almost dictatorial power, including in California.
The Supreme Court ruled that the media doesn't have any obligation to be fair, and can even order its newscasters to lie about the facts.
Fact remains: FOREIGN agents posing as American citizens CANNOT legally use the U.S. media to influence an Election. Facebook, which allowed it to happen, got off the hook due to a technicality--electronic media was unknown when the law was written.
This "President" has reaped a media bonanza due to his bizarre behavior. If all the media wanted was money, they were for him while pretending to be against him.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-28-2019)
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:25 PM

HI UNIQUE!!!!

SO happy you posted here with your EXCELLENT knowhow of astrology, one of the best around. You've been bang on with your predictions.

I'm not pleased to hear that a member has hacked your files & hope that their karma catches up with them so they get they punishment they deserve.

Quote:
Just because it is a special time I am going to post here. I had stopped because a few years ago a well known member here hacked my computer and destroyed thousands of files. That person is still a member.

Here are some posts I have made on other sites.

By: Bob on September 19th, 2019 at 4:08 am

A post I made on February 12th and 13th 2017:

On September 18, 2019, Saturn will station Dx opposite Sibly Sun, Nixon’s resignation Sun, and my GOP chart’s Sun. Mars will be activating Sibly Mars and Neptune, Pluto will trine Sibly Neptune.

This is just 116 days before January 13, 2020.

Prog tRump with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/lilBJga.gif

2017 Inauguration prog with Sep 18 transits

http://i.imgur.com/Ugsjgo9.gif

Inauguration chart with transits

http://i.imgur.com/vjpsmv0.gif

Anlunar prog to Sep 18 with tRump prog natal

http://i.imgur.com/90OO5f1.gif

Saturn in Capricorn will oppose the US Sun January 17, 2019, in longitude and RA when the next Congress takes over, and will station in opposition in September 2019. An event that precipitates September 18th and 19th station occurs on about July 25th. The July date tells us there is less than 1 year for almost everyone to finally believe he will be put out. During that September time he will finally admit that he has lost and will begin looking for a deal which he will probably finalize in the 3 days before Thanksgiving. That deal will see his leaving office in January 2020.

\
\

Last edited by blackbery; 09-27-2019 at 11:40 PM.
Unread 09-27-2019, 11:36 PM

Michael Atkinson, the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community, is expected to brief the House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors on Oct. 4, a committee source tells CNN.

What we know about Atkinson: Atkinson is widely regarded as a career non-partisan with little interest in the public limelight but he currently finds himself at the center of the high profile controversy related to whether the whistleblower complaint.

Why is the IC IG an important player here? At the end of August, two weeks after Atkinson received the whistleblower's complaint about President Trump's July phone call with the Ukrainian leader, he notified his superior, the acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire. Atkinson believed the complaint to be a credible complaint and found it worthy to be handled by the intelligence community.

Get the martinis ready, this s**t is getting real real!

Kurt Volker, US special envoy to Ukraine, has resigned, three sources familiar with the matter confirmed to CNN.

What we know about Volker: He was named in a whistleblower's complaint, which alleges a coverup by the White House of a call between President Trump and Ukraine's president.

Volker is a key player in the controversy. CNN has reported that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky had joked with Volker about Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, in a meeting before the phone call. Volker later set up the meeting between Giuliani and a Zelensky adviser in an effort to get a matter regarding former Vice President Joe Biden out of official talks.

Last edited by blackbery; 09-27-2019 at 11:38 PM. Reason: add something
Unread 09-28-2019, 12:09 AM

Are you still angry because a candidate you liked didn't win?

Jim Webb dropped out of the race because he had neither the money or support to gain delegates to win the nomination. There were 6 candidates who threw their hat into the Democratic nomination ring & 4 of them dropped out after it was clear they had no chance of winning. That's the way politics works. Could be any number of them would have made good Presidents but that's not what the nomination process is about. Politics is not for the faint-of-heart; it's a real battle where only one winner can emerge.

Webb, Chafee, and Lessig withdrew prior to the February 1, 2016, Iowa caucuses

Can we live in the HERE & NOW?

Quote:

Hi David,

Last edited by blackbery; 09-28-2019 at 12:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackbery For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-28-2019)
Unread 09-28-2019, 06:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 09-28-2019, 07:54 PM

Donald the "Bee-killer".
His new anthem, "America the Ugly".

Last edited by david starling; 09-28-2019 at 07:58 PM.
Unread 09-28-2019, 10:06 PM

Ds, mind if ask. Why are you hate mr Trump so much? I thought, he's far more an accomplished President since Obama's Talibanic brotherhood agendas.
Unread 09-29-2019, 12:39 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
My earliest posts with that material may have been on Astrology Weekly but a low life over there hacked into my computer and deleted 10s of thousands of files and since then my computer always got messed up whenever I went there so I stopped using that site.

Things work out – that persons MC and natal Saturn will get a direct hit from the January stellium
All,

Even in Chat, stay on topic is the rule. There's more leeway here than on the astrology boards, but still, discussion of this alleged hacking is off topic for this thread, and there have been several posts on that. I've moved those posts here. Please take any further discussion of that issue to that thread, and leave this one for discussion of Trump's impending impeachment.

On topic,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Not receiving an answer to your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (09-29-2019), SunConjunctUranus (09-30-2019)
Unread 09-29-2019, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Ds, mind if ask. Why are you hate mr Trump so much? I thought, he's far more an accomplished President since Obama's Talibanic brotherhood agendas.
I don't know know him well enough to hate him.
Obama was at least twice as good a President when it came to Domestic policies. Which still isn't saying much.

Last edited by david starling; 09-29-2019 at 04:37 AM.
Unread 09-29-2019, 01:47 PM

The impeachment hearings may allow US President Donald Trump to run as an ‘outsider’ candidate
despite being holding the Oval Office, according to Sky News host James Morrow.
Impeachment will be a ‘disaster’ for the Democrats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKLuGIfkY
Unread 09-29-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
The impeachment hearings may allow US President Donald Trump to run as an ‘outsider’ candidate
despite being holding the Oval Office, according to Sky News host James Morrow.
Impeachment will be a ‘disaster’ for the Democrats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKLuGIfkY
Since he's a disaster for our shared environment and the quality of our food supply, as well as denying food to children from impoverished families, I'd say removing him from office is a necessity that goes beyond partisan politics.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Shanti (09-30-2019)
Unread 09-30-2019, 10:13 PM

tRump is probably sorry he did not LOCK HER UP when Nancy gave him the clap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONtx9Q8bU2E

"During that September time he will finally admit that he has lost and will begin looking for a deal ... ."

Today is that day.
Unread 09-30-2019, 11:50 PM

I just feel like using Twitter while President should be impeachable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passiflora For This Useful Post:
david starling (10-01-2019), Horus (10-08-2019)
Unread 09-30-2019, 11:58 PM

Donald Trump wins!

Tags
#illuminati, #lizardpeople, #nwo, #trumpisanalien