Personality Disorder Issue

Sorrowful

DOB 20 SEPT 1986
TOB 05:25 AM
POB GREECE/THESSALONIKI TOWN

Hi,can anyone tell me about my mental health issues such the avoidant personality disorder and depression i got diagnosed since last feb.

How long time will need to get finally healed and treated from the symptoms,already doing therapy and taking meds.Do you read something positive for this situation?

mathur_dinesh

The Moon and Saturn in your chart indicate difficult influence on your mind.
Saturn is a naturally malign planet and its influence is troublesome. You may get rid of this trouble after 2024.

Sorrowful

The Moon and Saturn in your chart indicate difficult influence on your mind.

Saturn is a naturally malign planet and its influence is troublesome. You may get rid of this trouble after 2024.

Why will suffer so far still,will not meds and therapy give some solutions to me to ease the disorder? Almost doing 1 year and spent a lot of money,it's my second doctor i'm doing now therapy.

It's the impact of certain asteroids on the planets and angles of your cerebral cortex. It's subtle, but significant. Vedic is less impactive since vedic was developed before the development of modern psychology.

So,Samantha,which you think is best astrology reading method to read/watch a personality disorder?

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

This is a Vedic astrology thread. All posts MUST address the topic from a Vedic perspective. If you are unfamiliar with Vedic astrology or do not believe it's a good way to address this, please do not post in this thread. The OP is familiar with the boards and has demonstrated that he knows where to post. If he wanted a non-Vedic interpretation, he would have posted this elsewhere.

I've moved the portion of the discussion that's about asteroids here, since that's a topic in itself, and deleted the rest of the non-Vedic responses. Please go to the other thread if you want to continue that line of discussion.

Back to Vedic,
Osamenor