Where is my husband's passport? Help!

anjelik

We have turned the house upside down and everyone's passports are accounted for except my husband's. He was only looking for it because he realized his ESTA expired. The last time I saw his passport I put his and my daughter's back into the drawer we keep them all in.

Can anyone help us? :)

Husband is Saturn and passport is Jupiter (turned 2nd house ruler since it's his possession). Both are in his 12th house, so hidden to him but in my 6th. The passport sextile the Sun (me). What does this mean. Where is it???

Attachments

• MissingPassport.png
    MissingPassport.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 41

fensi88

Ruler, Jupiter, is near a next house cusp: First look at places on the wall across from a door.
Ruler is in AQ so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.

Direction: West
Near colour: blue, purple, red, yellow, orange, green

POF is in Leo sign. It can be in a sun porch, a room in a house where you have more windows, play room, living room, room where children spend time playing, room or place lacking orderliness, place where gold plated articles are kept, room or places belonging to your children, room with expensive furnishings, a toy chest, pool and game room, children's bedroom. Near some source of heat or at showy, glamorous places.

Direction: Southeast
Near colour: gold, orange, yellow, red, bright colors, pink

StarDust1

anjelik could you describe the coach and the cushion you found the Passport under, the color etc. Is the coach an antique or an older coach?

Thank you

anjelik

anjelik could you describe the coach and the cushion you found the Passport under, the color etc. Is the coach an antique or an older coach?

Thank you

It is like a mink/tan color. It isn't very old - purchased in 2014. The room it is located in is our family room which is inundated with children's toys. My husband said he saw our 3 year old running around with his passport a while ago and he took it away from her. So maybe she hid it in the couch.