Chiron conjunct nessus aspect indicates rape?

devilmaycare

I have Nessus conjunct chiron in Capricorn 8th house. I read some articles about Nessus in 8th house and it says it’s the placement of individuals who have survived rape. Chiron also means pain connected to 8th house issues... sexual activites, death... What are some of the expectations of this “Chiron conjunct Nessus”??

CapAquaPis

I just learned the Chiron/Nessus conjunction is one of personal trauma, then I have a Chiron in the 11th house and it's attributed to bullying and abuse from others...mine is the 11th in the sign of Taurus and I expect it to be rough on me.

Osamenor

Staff member
All that stuff you've been reading is doing is suggesting some possible manifestations of Chiron conjunct Nessus. Not every possible manifestation is going to manifest for you.

If you are in fact a rape survivor, that's one piece you might look to so as to make sense of that experience. If you are not, that interpretation doesn't apply.

Other possibilities include personal insecurities around sex/sexuality, or something about your sexuality being unusual and looked down upon (for example, being gay in a community where that isn't accepted; being asexual when everyone's expected to be sexual; being oriented to a fetish or kink), significant issues with inheritance or shared resources, family secrets or societal taboos causing you significant trouble, things like that. Trauma, of any kind, is also a possibility. It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual trauma.

You know what you've experienced in your life so far. We don't. Do any of the above examples sound true to you?