North node

Missarte

I have a question and hoping someone can help me with it as I don’t find much information on the internet about it.
I have my north node in pisces (3rd house) and my boyfriend has his north node in aries (4th house) placidus. In whole sign I have it in the 4th house and my boyfriend in the 5th house.
First question rises is considering life path and sign does that match going forward and 2nd question rises if it creates conflict in the houses going forward. I guess that my senses (call it gut feeling) are correct that I doubt that he is able to settle with me (or anybody) considering individuality and the 5th house that bothers me (he has moon in aries as well). We do love eachother much, we are both in our 50’ties. Hope someone is able to share thoughts.
In synastry we have a strong past life connection, south node (mine) conjunct his venus and south node (his) conjunct my jupiter.
His north node conjunct his lilith to my sun which is conjunct Truth and for those working with asteroids, my north node conjunct his Amor. Hope anyone can share thoughts on this. Thanks and appreciation!