Transit Pluto and ruler Scorpio

athair

Hi; ive been having Pluto transit square Nodes for a while (Nodes at 26 degrees Aries-Libra); i seem to realize of an existing issue regarding Pluto's ruler Scorpio; so my question is whether Pluto exact aspects by transit do involve Scorpio issues (Scorpio is in 12th house).

thanks in advance, greetings

Opal

Premium Member
Hi; ive been having Pluto transit square Nodes for a while (Nodes at 26 degrees Aries-Libra); i seem to realize of an existing issue regarding Pluto's ruler Scorpio; so my question is whether Pluto exact aspects by transit do involve Scorpio issues (Scorpio is in 12th house).

thanks in advance, greetings

I think it would. Pluto is very slow moving. Remember, transformation, is not always a bad thing, it helps you to change and move on, from whatever. In your case it could be people, represented by the nodes. It doesn't always mean that your relationships will end, though they may, it could be that the dynamic of them changes.

athair

Thanks a lot! My nodes are in 5th-11th house; so i guess pluto transit sq nodes would involve 12th house issues during the transit; neptune is conj 21 piscis sun:saturn in leo's 9th house is natally square uranus in scorpio's 11th house; so it seems 11th house and 12th house issues are perhaps matching somehow...money houses (cap 2nd; its opposite 8th; and Node's 5th-11th houses being activated...and related to.12tj house).

Jupiter is now conjunct IC; is this supposed to soften.or something the former?.;-)

Greetings

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Thanks a lot! My nodes are in 5th-11th house; so i guess pluto transit sq nodes would involve 12th house issues during the transit; neptune is conj 21 piscis sun:saturn in leo's 9th house is natally square uranus in scorpio's 11th house; so it seems 11th house and 12th house issues are perhaps matching somehow...

Greetings

Always pay attention to the degrees, to see what is coming, what is now, and what is passing. It has to do with the houses, affected by the numbers of the degrees.

athair

thank you! one of the issues that seem to arise is whether Neptune link to 11th & 12th house within the chart (through Saturn in Leo´s 9th squaring Uranus in Scorpio 11th, plus Nept conjunct Sun in 4th´s Pisces aspecting 12th house in Scorpio (?), could make the Pluto transit square the nodes relate to, indeed, 11th and 12th house issues: for instance, depression (?), among other things (?); like a sort of flavour relating the nodes transit aspect.

greetings

Last edited: