Pluto (1st in Scorpio) squaring MC (Leo)

Anahath

Does anyone have any more in depth info on this aspect? I have it myself and there isn't much info online. Does it relate to reputation or success? These things matter to me very much right now as I'm going through my 1st Saturn Return and am really pondering on where my life is headed.

Is it an indication of someone being unlikeable? Let's just say I'm not the most popular person. People seem to be guarded around me, cautious or they disregard or underestimate me. Is that related at all?

When I read my chart and saw that I had Venus,Mars and Jupiter in Leo in the 9th conjunct MC,I was really excited. Then I saw that square and it's such a weird little mystery.

OuterPlanets89

Both my sister (MC Leo/Pluto Scorpio on ASC) and my stepdad (MC Gemini/Pluto Virgo on ASC) have this. I also have Pluto in 1st in Scorpio, but my rising is in Libra, and my MC is in Leo (not sq Pluto though).

I've observed this aspect in both my sister/stepdad as strongly related to their relationships with their fathers. They both were eldest children with strong familial expectations placed on them, and both had a perception of their father (10th) being a powerful person, without really knowing who their father really is (and thus being very secretive/self-protective themselves). Both of them also have Sun on their ASC with Pluto. This leads to a strong need to maintain their public image (MC) and professionalism in a certain way, while keeping as much privacy about their true selves as possible. Of course, this disconnect can wear at you, like any square in the chart does, prior to bringing it to awareness.

With your Venus/Mars/Jupiter on your MC in Leo, you likely project a strong energy, and with those planets being very visible at the top of the chart, and assuming they're all square Pluto, it might unsettle some. I'm guessing you had to be "on" most of your childhood, and grew up round very conditional, but extreme expressions of love. But this aspect alone wouldn't make you unlikable.

Either way, we would need to see your chart to get the full picture.

Last edited: