love/career/leo northnode/

Acidrain

Hello everyone,
I'm fairly new to astrology and curious what can you tell me about my chart.
I googled planets' placements but that's obviously not enough. I'm interested
in my north node in the context of whole chart. What can you tell me about my future love life and career (I'm going to study electrical engineering).
https://imgur.com/a/xayRda8

Ekonomist13

Hello everyone,
I'm fairly new to astrology and curious what can you tell me about my chart.
I googled planets' placements but that's obviously not enough. I'm interested
in my north node in the context of whole chart. What can you tell me about my future love life and career (I'm going to study electrical engineering).
https://imgur.com/a/xayRda8

Personality:

-Mutable dominant (good with words, intelligent, self-centered, analytical, self-growth, good teaching skills, extremely fast in reactions, possible ADHD, manipulations/Machiavellianism)
-Lacking Fire (might act extremely fiery; decisive, argumentative, ADHD signs again; weak sense of humor; gets tired fast; spends time and energy networking and ends up empty and disappointed)

-Possible anxiety due to Gemini, lack of serotonin due to lack of fixed modality - not calm, weak cognitive empathy, strong somatic empathy (tightness of chest or fast heart beating when surrounded by unknown or agitated people)
-possible paranoid ideations (pisces,gemini,cap)
-possible instability of emotions; unrecognizable emotions - get transformed into anger and spite.

Equally good in engineering and social sciences. Nicely balanced for personal growth and success in career which will come after lots of studying and self-educating after; will NOT come from knowing other people - must create own destiny. Must stop manipulating or will become rejected and alone.

EDIT: to address both your personality growth direction AND Leo north node, I will say one word: "Aquarius". Surround yourself with Aquarius (and fire because you lack fire) and learn from them about their networking skills, altruism and cognitive empathy. Work on those qualities because they will save you energy, make you more self-sufficient AND is at the same time the position of your South node which we have to embrace if we're to live a happy, balanced life (as in Vedic astrology where I specialized, North node equals desire which equals greed and what - not).

Compatibility:

Looking for Fire dominants with early Cap Sun/rising/Moon OR looking for Cap dominate with any prominent Fire placement --> Most likely Sagittarius, but most compatible with Leo (Rising, Moon)

Most likely ex-partners all fire - couldn't stand their dominance inside the house with passivity outside of it - needs the opposite - that's why Leo better than a Sag.

If parents were narcissistic (fire/water or earth/air dominance), ex-partners most likely water or air dominants (pisces, scorpio or gemini, aquarius).

Let me know how much I got right :cool:

Last edited: