HELP. Why on earth do I have this inexplicable attraction to this guy?

ElenaJ

To cut things short, I've done the chart and am attaching it here, along with the progressed chart.
In the natal chart, we see ascendent in conciliatory libra, gracious and sociable, who looks for a partner. The ruler, Venus, is on the opposite side, not too comfortable in a fiery Aries, and located in the descendent. You put yourself out for your partner. You actually place yourself in your partner! And you do this in a rather self-centred, egotistical way, which is diametrically opposed to the way you present yourself with a libra ascendent, who is always making way for the partner, giving way, denying itself to reach out to the other.
This is combined, in an easy flowing way by trine, with the Leo moon exactly trine Venus. Leo is also fiery and egotistical, although it is always "on stage" it is very generous natured.
Exactly on the cusp of the 11th shows you can draw from friendships, you yearn for friends, and are very generous towards them.
However, moon also squares pluto, the authority, so sometimes you can be a little heavy handed in this, and you tend to abruptly have mood changes, that you do to protect your self esteem, but that can be harsh to others.
We also see Venus, from the descendent squares Uranus. You in reality must be quite attractive, and have a certain glamor or fascination quality.
But at the same time, the square brings unexpected sudden changes, like partners disappearing unexpectedly from one minute to the next. You think you have things under control and going smoothly, and all of a sudden the carpet is drawn from under you!
Uranus is in the 4th so this can be brought about by something in the family, in the home, or something striking a childhood scar. So, you change houses and a partner suddenly vanishes!
This is where it is coming from.
You are feeling this at the moment very strongly, look at the transits, you have mars on that natal Venus in 7th, and you have that stellium in Capricorn that has been passing over your Neptune/uranus in the 4th. These transits are putting your feet to the coals so you can really feel it and do something about it!
Ruler of the descendent is mars, in generous showy Leo, which is very nice. But it is also on Chiron, the wounded healer, so this is an area where you have to learn, from your errors, and through the pain caused.
Your sun is gemini, airy and intellectual, ruled by mercury, strong in gemini. In fact, you write well and express yourself well. And they are near, with their midpoint exactly conjunct, the south node. This shows your past, this shows your "safe space". This is where you retreat when you feel threatened or weak.
However, you should in reality be moving towards the north node, which is the area you have to develop. It is your lifetime goal, your unknown, and it is in sagittarius, in the 3rd house.
Communication to those around you.
This position has to do with travel, and sagittarius has to do also with a spiritual journey.
We return to mercury/sun on the south node in the 9th of the intellect, religion, spirituality, as well as the law and higher learning. You said you studied in a very concentrated way, you retreated to the 9th house node and planet energy. It was the easy way out for you.
Look at the transits. We see that the transiting north node is exactly on natal mercury! Pushing you onwards, forward into unchartered waters, in spite of your desire to stay safe.
And you apparently weren't getting the signals, so the universe sent you a soulmate to push you, with his pushy authoritarian pluto on your north node (opposing your sun/mercury) working to transform your energy. How sweet! If this isn't enough, your mars, ruler of your descendent and partners, sits exactly on his north node! Passion and attraction! So you can't look the other way, turn your head and go away. To top it off, he himself has Uranus on south node, so sudden breakups are his safe space, and he fulfils your Venus/uranus square necessity. So the puzzle pieces fit in together, don't they.
In case it wren't enough for you, his sun is at 12 cancer. Your ascendent and nodes are at the 12th degree. This is a fateful combination. Jacqueline Kennedy had this configuration. So his personality, his ego as represented by his sun, is triggering your ascendent/descendent axis and the nodes. Again, shaking you up until you pay attention and learn the lesson! He was sent to you for this.
And just in case you want to be able to ignore all this, his mars, who rules your descendent and partner type, is in your 7th house. His Uranus, his need for independence and originality, in philosophical humanitarian Aquarius, opposes your mars, in ego minded, attention grabbing leo. Challenging your concept of "partner". Basically, his presence is saying, ok you want the martian energy, you want the weak Venus with uranus, here it is, see if you like it! And in fact, you find it very difficult to live with.
Remember, when we feel good and comfortable, we aren't stimulated to move or grow. Why bother when we are fine as we are. It's when conflict arrives that we feel discomfort and maybe pain, and so are challenged and have to change and grow and face the unknown and find new solutions, learn new truths.
Put the pieces together and weave the cloth and you can see what the universe is trying to tell you,
And as soon as you understand it, your need for him will disappear. As suddenly as it arrived.
To understand why now, look at the progressed chart. Briefly, progressed mars just entered the beginning of virgo and trines your descendent, putting an emphasis on this area of your life. And the descendent itself has just recently changed signs, into taurus, Venus ruled! So we again find the theme repeating itself here.
And why not add the cherry on the top of the cake... that is where transiting Uranus is! It all ties together.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 21.37.55.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 21.37.55.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 21.38.28.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 21.38.28.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 20

katydid

So, over the past two years, it's been on off with this guy (never an actual relationship), but feelings are strong. I have now realised that he fits in a negative pattern that I have been circling in and desperately want to get out of.
He's hot and cold, but can be so sweet. I want to say goodbye to this, but am somehow still so 'attracted' to the connection, the feeling maybe?! It's not even anything specific ... I don't even know what I am so attracted to, but it's driving me nuts.
Somehow, I can read his mind, when I think of him I see a message popping up. I dream about him at night, to see that he's texted me the evening before. I feel like I am connected to him on a deeper level as well. I can't shake this feeling off ...
Please, can someone give me some insights on this to understand; and more importantly, how to let go?
Eternally grateful ...

"...it's been on off with this guy (never an actual relationship), but feelings are strong.... he fits in a negative pattern that I have been circling in and desperately want to get out of."

You two have an Angular Mars opposed Uranus. That is the archetype of 'On/Off' relationships.

And that opposition falls right on top of his Lunar Nodes. So there is a strong karmic connection that draws you both in, helps create strong feelings of familiarity and attraction. Mars/Uranus conjunct the nodes is a Magnetic Attraction, an electric energy between two souls, and overall excitement. But it is also unstable and an erratic kind of energy, with many stops and starts, and a lack of stability.

"He's hot and cold, but can be so sweet..."

‘Hot and Cold.’ That actually describes YOUR natal Moon/Mars/Chiron grouping in Leo.
Mars in Leo, very hot and foot on the gas. Moon in Leo along for the ride, emotionally ‘all in’…but then Chiron, the Wounded Warrior, slams on the brakes suddenly, reminded about past traumatic incidents…Cools things down sporadically….

...and then it goes from 'Leo Hot' to Scorpio, 'Cold as Ice', as Pluto squares the Leo group.

Your natal Pluto squares the Leo energy and tries to reign things in, and blocks some of the enthusiasm and fiery passion. It does so out of self preservation? Not wanting to be so vulnerable by expressing oneself so affirmatively?

You have a lot of LOVE to give and are bursting at the seams, and yet that kind of raw emotion triggers a kind of 'Fight or Flight' reaction within yourself---and Pluto shuts things down, and you may freeze up ? And run away as fast as you can?

Your Moon/Mars midpoint is Chiron, the wounded Warrior. The depth of your own raw emotions may frighten you. You don't know what to do with it.

That raw emotional power, Moon/Chiron/Pluto is squared by your Pluto in the 2nd house of 'self worth' and 'body image. ' With Moon squaring Pluto in the 2nd, there may be a deep internal struggle with your body image and your femininity and your self worth as a woman. And with the power of your sexual energy, which may be repressed, by the squares from Pluto, Saturn and the Sun.

Your Sun/Pluto midpoint, from the 2nd/8th axis of sexual energy, is squared by Saturn @ 0Pisces in the 5th of Love. So, somehow you have internalised an inner message that your own sexual desires and feelings of love and romance are somehow 'wrong' or unpure? Saturn in Pisces wants totally unconditional, perfect LOVE. And that conflicts with the Moon/Pluto square which feels rooted in deep emotional desire and lust.

" am somehow still so 'attracted' to the connection, the feeling maybe?! It's not even anything specific ... I don't even know what I am so attracted to, but it's driving me nuts..."

I think the attraction you feel is :
MOON CONJUNCT VENUS---Trust and faith in one another, good feelings bouncing back and forth ...
MARS OPPOSED URANUS---that's a very powerful conjunction between your Mars and his North Node in Leo, which is opposed to his Uranus/So Node. That Mars/Uranus opposition is a powerful magnetic attraction.

However it is also inconsistent, unstable energy. It denotes a 'Yes/No, Push/Pull' type of energy pattern. :sideways:

I think it is ingrained from earlier incarnations. BUT THAT DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU NEED TO CONTINUE IT IN THIS LIFETIME....Sometimes our greatest progress comes from ending a negative cyclic pattern and moving on to more successful relationships.

"Somehow, I can read his mind, when I think of him I see a message popping up. I dream about him at night, to see that he's texted me the evening before. I feel like I am connected to him on a deeper level as well...:"

"Please, can someone give me some insights on this to understand; and more importantly, how to let go?"

His Mercury, which rules communication, is tightly sextiling your Sun in Gemini. And your Mercury sextiles Venus. Those are very strong, effective bonds in terms of direct and indirect communication.

So you two have a double whammy, with both Mercuries being in beneficial sextiles.

I see why it is hard to lt this one go. There are some powerful connections. But there are also some obstacles to it becoming a solid, long term committed partnership. And if that is what you are looking towards, then you may need to move on from this one, long enough to establish your new opportunities. Unless you can accept the 'hot and cold' type of energy involved?

I don't know if you two can get past that Mars/Uranus opposition and square from Saturn, long enough to develop a solid, successful relationship.

I don't know if you two are really on the same page. :sad:

Last edited:

Soulstice

Account Closed
You two have an Angular Mars opposed Uranus. That is the archetype of 'On/Off' relationships.

‘Hot and Cold.’ That actually describes YOUR natal Moon/Mars/Chiron grouping in Leo.
Mars in Leo, very hot and foot on the gas. Moon in Leo along for the ride, emotionally ‘all in’…but then Chiron, the Wounded Warrior, slams on the brakes suddenly, reminded about past traumatic incidents…Cools things down sporadically….

...and then it goes from 'Leo Hot' to Scorpio, 'Cold as Ice', as Pluto squares the Leo group.

Your natal Pluto squares the Leo energy and tries to reign things in, and blocks some of the enthusiasm and fiery passion. It does so out of self preservation? Not wanting to be so vulnerable by expressing oneself so affirmatively?

You have a lot of LOVE to give and are bursting at the seams, and yet that kind of raw emotion triggers a kind of 'Fight or Flight' reaction within yourself---and Pluto shuts things down, and you may freeze up ? And run away as fast as you can?

Your Moon/Mars midpoint is Chiron, the wounded Warrior. The depth of your own raw emotions may frighten you. You don't know what to do with it.

That raw emotional power, Moon/Chiron/Pluto is squared by your Pluto in the 2nd house of 'self worth' and 'body image. ' With Moon squaring Pluto in the 2nd, there may be a deep internal struggle with your body image and your femininity and your self worth as a woman. And with the power of your sexual energy, which may be repressed, by the squares from Pluto, Saturn and the Sun.

Your Sun/Pluto midpoint, from the 2nd/8th axis of sexual energy, is squared by Saturn @ 0Pisces in the 5th of Love. So, somehow you have internalised an inner message that your own sexual desires and feelings of love and romance are somehow 'wrong' or unpure? Saturn in Pisces wants totally unconditional, perfect LOVE. And that conflicts with the Moon/Pluto square which feels rooted in deep emotional desire and lust.

Thank you so much for getting back to me again. I really appreciate your insights!!

It's true that I have feel very 'raw' emotions, almost too much to carry around, but still, one must survive.

Honestly, with all I've read here, I think this guy is my mirror. A lot of what you described I'd attribute to him as well, haha. But still, the issues lie with me, and not with him :unsure:

Concerning "Moon/Chiron/Pluto is squared by your Pluto in the 2nd house", this is very true. I don't feel comfortable at all in that area, feel easily threatened, especially by men. I'd say I also feel weak and in an inner conflict with myself. Because it's true, it feels like I'll burst with all that love I want to give to others, but nowhere it feels 'at the right address'. And the sexual energy thing, don't let me get started on that ... . Pretty much in the dark about that one, I'd say, due to lack of experience. I feel frustrated about this too.

Based on the strengths I do have; which ones can help me to figure this out, and find confidence in my femininity and everything that goes with that?

I'm actually very tired of attracting guys like this one here, this is not the first time (but this probably won't be a surprise to you :cool:). All I've ever known is actually this push-pull, on-off-thing, and I think I do deserve better ... .

katydid

It's true that I have feel very 'raw' emotions, almost too much to carry around, but still, one must survive.

That sounds so much like your Moon/Pluto square talking—‘one must survive.’
You might need to explore where this feeling stems from—was there anything in your childhood that made you fear that you wouldn’t be able to survive?

The Moon is our collection of emotionally based memories, starting
from the womb. What are your earliest feelings and memories like? Did you ever feel unsafe or unprotected?

You have Saturn widely opposed the Moon and Pluto tightly squaring the Moon. Was your Mom afraid of your father, or trying to steer clear of him?

I might be wrong about the specific circumstances, but it feels as though your early years were unsettled and may still haunt your psyche, as it was unspoken and unresolved stuff?

Honestly, with all I've read here, I think this guy is my mirror. A lot of what you described I'd attribute to him as well, haha. But still, the issues lie with me, and not with him

We ATTRACT others who mirror our own issues back to us, so we can deal with it.

Concerning "Moon/Chiron/Pluto is squared by your Pluto in the 2nd house", this is very true. I don't feel comfortable at all in that area, feel easily threatened, especially by men. I'd say I also feel weak and in an inner conflict with myself. Because it's true, it feels like I'll burst with all that love I want to give to others, but nowhere it feels 'at the right address'. And the sexual energy thing, don't let me get started on that ... . Pretty much in the dark about that one, I'd say, due to lack of experience. I feel frustrated about this too.

Like you, I have a Moon, Mars, Chiron conjunction. Mine is in the 8th house in Capricorn.

I was sexually abused by my uncle when I was very young. It happened over a couple years span because he was living with us when my Mom was going through her divorce.

I didn’t want to tell because she already had so much to deal with. And also, I was afraid my Dad would kill my uncle if he found out—then I’d lose my Dad too. So I had all that ‘raw emotion’ but had to carry it around with me…SURVIVAL was the end goal.

I am not saying that same scenario happened to you—just describing how my Moon/Mars/Chiron played out in childhood.

In adulthood it created the perfect space for me to be a counsellor/healer/astrologer/mentor based upon the raw experiences from my past.

Based on the strengths I do have; which ones can help me to figure this out, and find confidence in my femininity and everything that goes with that?

I think that you are on the right path, studying your chart, asking for insights, exploring your psyche.

You don’t have much Earth or Water in your chart—you are predominately Fire/Air, which is Yang energy.

So anything you can do to increase YIN energy is a positive step for you.

You may find it helpful to dog deeper into your inner fears and struggles with your feminine energy and your sexual self. That may take some intensive counselling, or ‘body work’ or hypnotherapy, or whatever comes your way while you are on your inner journey.

I'm actually very tired of attracting guys like this one here, this is not the first time (but this probably won't be a surprise to you ). All I've ever known is actually this push-pull, on-off-thing, and I think I do deserve better ... .

Yes, you DO deserve better. And you will make that happen as you continue this journey of self reflection.

Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto have been plowing through your 4th house of emotional foundation/childhood/inner self. :sideways:

You are making great progress. Keep digging…:innocent:

Soulstice

Account Closed
That sounds so much like your Moon/Pluto square talking—‘one must survive.’
You might need to explore where this feeling stems from—was there anything in your childhood that made you fear that you wouldn’t be able to survive?

The Moon is our collection of emotionally based memories, starting
from the womb. What are your earliest feelings and memories like? Did you ever feel unsafe or unprotected?

You have Saturn widely opposed the Moon and Pluto tightly squaring the Moon. Was your Mom afraid of your father, or trying to steer clear of him?

I might be wrong about the specific circumstances, but it feels as though your early years were unsettled and may still haunt your psyche, as it was unspoken and unresolved stuff?

We ATTRACT others who mirror our own issues back to us, so we can deal with it.

Like you, I have a Moon, Mars, Chiron conjunction. Mine is in the 8th house in Capricorn.

I was sexually abused by my uncle when I was very young. It happened over a couple years span because he was living with us when my Mom was going through her divorce.

I didn’t want to tell because she already had so much to deal with. And also, I was afraid my Dad would kill my uncle if he found out—then I’d lose my Dad too. So I had all that ‘raw emotion’ but had to carry it around with me…SURVIVAL was the end goal.

I am not saying that same scenario happened to you—just describing how my Moon/Mars/Chiron played out in childhood.

In adulthood it created the perfect space for me to be a counsellor/healer/astrologer/mentor based upon the raw experiences from my past.

I think that you are on the right path, studying your chart, asking for insights, exploring your psyche.

You don’t have much Earth or Water in your chart—you are predominately Fire/Air, which is Yang energy.

So anything you can do to increase YIN energy is a positive step for you.

You may find it helpful to dog deeper into your inner fears and struggles with your feminine energy and your sexual self. That may take some intensive counselling, or ‘body work’ or hypnotherapy, or whatever comes your way while you are on your inner journey.

Yes, you DO deserve better. And you will make that happen as you continue this journey of self reflection.

Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto have been plowing through your 4th house of emotional foundation/childhood/inner self. :sideways:

You are making great progress. Keep digging…:innocent:

Hi, thank you again for taking your time to answer me ;-)

I'm sorry to hear about your story. It seems that this placement (don't know if this is the correct wording) is a lot to handle ... .

I've had a rough ride with my parents. All in all, we have a good relationship (it's just the three of us), BUT my mother has narcissistic tendencies, and my father is both very dominant, but also submissive to my mother's behaviour. All in all, I'm too dependent on them, but aware of it and actively trying to position myself differently.

A few weeks ago - also due to my contact with this guy (which I hadn't talked about with them) - we had a major fight, which was a traumatic experience for me. This, on top of the situation with the guy, is a huge burden to deal with for me. In the past, my dad was much more strict with me than he is now. He had a bad temper and I did get slapped one too many times (what they call the pedagogical slap on the wrist, nothing more), but this always frightened me immensely.

My mother was afraid of her father and had a traumatic relationship with her parents, as did my father with his family. So, I'm carrying a lot of generational trauma as well, and I don't know how to 'digest' it.

Soulstice

Account Closed
To cut things short, I've done the chart and am attaching it here, along with the progressed chart.
In the natal chart, we see ascendent in conciliatory libra, gracious and sociable, who looks for a partner. The ruler, Venus, is on the opposite side, not too comfortable in a fiery Aries, and located in the descendent. You put yourself out for your partner. You actually place yourself in your partner! And you do this in a rather self-centred, egotistical way, which is diametrically opposed to the way you present yourself with a libra ascendent, who is always making way for the partner, giving way, denying itself to reach out to the other.
This is combined, in an easy flowing way by trine, with the Leo moon exactly trine Venus. Leo is also fiery and egotistical, although it is always "on stage" it is very generous natured.
Exactly on the cusp of the 11th shows you can draw from friendships, you yearn for friends, and are very generous towards them.
However, moon also squares pluto, the authority, so sometimes you can be a little heavy handed in this, and you tend to abruptly have mood changes, that you do to protect your self esteem, but that can be harsh to others.
We also see Venus, from the descendent squares Uranus. You in reality must be quite attractive, and have a certain glamor or fascination quality.
But at the same time, the square brings unexpected sudden changes, like partners disappearing unexpectedly from one minute to the next. You think you have things under control and going smoothly, and all of a sudden the carpet is drawn from under you!
Uranus is in the 4th so this can be brought about by something in the family, in the home, or something striking a childhood scar. So, you change houses and a partner suddenly vanishes!
This is where it is coming from.
You are feeling this at the moment very strongly, look at the transits, you have mars on that natal Venus in 7th, and you have that stellium in Capricorn that has been passing over your Neptune/uranus in the 4th. These transits are putting your feet to the coals so you can really feel it and do something about it!
Ruler of the descendent is mars, in generous showy Leo, which is very nice. But it is also on Chiron, the wounded healer, so this is an area where you have to learn, from your errors, and through the pain caused.
Your sun is gemini, airy and intellectual, ruled by mercury, strong in gemini. In fact, you write well and express yourself well. And they are near, with their midpoint exactly conjunct, the south node. This shows your past, this shows your "safe space". This is where you retreat when you feel threatened or weak.
However, you should in reality be moving towards the north node, which is the area you have to develop. It is your lifetime goal, your unknown, and it is in sagittarius, in the 3rd house.
Communication to those around you.
This position has to do with travel, and sagittarius has to do also with a spiritual journey.
We return to mercury/sun on the south node in the 9th of the intellect, religion, spirituality, as well as the law and higher learning. You said you studied in a very concentrated way, you retreated to the 9th house node and planet energy. It was the easy way out for you.
Look at the transits. We see that the transiting north node is exactly on natal mercury! Pushing you onwards, forward into unchartered waters, in spite of your desire to stay safe.
And you apparently weren't getting the signals, so the universe sent you a soulmate to push you, with his pushy authoritarian pluto on your north node (opposing your sun/mercury) working to transform your energy. How sweet! If this isn't enough, your mars, ruler of your descendent and partners, sits exactly on his north node! Passion and attraction! So you can't look the other way, turn your head and go away. To top it off, he himself has Uranus on south node, so sudden breakups are his safe space, and he fulfils your Venus/uranus square necessity. So the puzzle pieces fit in together, don't they.
In case it wren't enough for you, his sun is at 12 cancer. Your ascendent and nodes are at the 12th degree. This is a fateful combination. Jacqueline Kennedy had this configuration. So his personality, his ego as represented by his sun, is triggering your ascendent/descendent axis and the nodes. Again, shaking you up until you pay attention and learn the lesson! He was sent to you for this.
And just in case you want to be able to ignore all this, his mars, who rules your descendent and partner type, is in your 7th house. His Uranus, his need for independence and originality, in philosophical humanitarian Aquarius, opposes your mars, in ego minded, attention grabbing leo. Challenging your concept of "partner". Basically, his presence is saying, ok you want the martian energy, you want the weak Venus with uranus, here it is, see if you like it! And in fact, you find it very difficult to live with.
Remember, when we feel good and comfortable, we aren't stimulated to move or grow. Why bother when we are fine as we are. It's when conflict arrives that we feel discomfort and maybe pain, and so are challenged and have to change and grow and face the unknown and find new solutions, learn new truths.
Put the pieces together and weave the cloth and you can see what the universe is trying to tell you,
And as soon as you understand it, your need for him will disappear. As suddenly as it arrived.
To understand why now, look at the progressed chart. Briefly, progressed mars just entered the beginning of virgo and trines your descendent, putting an emphasis on this area of your life. And the descendent itself has just recently changed signs, into taurus, Venus ruled! So we again find the theme repeating itself here.
And why not add the cherry on the top of the cake... that is where transiting Uranus is! It all ties together.

Hi Elena! Thank you SO MUCH for this detailed reading! I took my time to read it, because I wanted to read it without any inner 'resistance', and with a clear mind. I've been facing a lot of inner demons the last weeks, as you know :wink:

I have a few questions:

• "You put yourself out for your partner. You actually place yourself in your partner." > What does this mean exactly? Is it that I overshadow the other? That I suffocate the other? Or ...?
  • What is the connection between my descendant and Chiron?
  • South (9th) to North (3rd) Node: I find these two houses very mystical, not that easy to 'grasp'. Both have to do with spirituality, is that correct? What is the difference between the two? Is it a process from experiencing spirituality/the intellect/... on my own to sharing it with the outside world, communicating ... (what exactly??)? Apparently, I didn't get the signals; but this seems so subtle! If I think about the past, I have no clue what these signals could have been ... . What's really been put in the spotlight now for me, is how I relate to others, how I position myself in relationships. What are my values, my boundaries? What do I stand for in my relationships, what am I able to handle, what not? This has never been so prominent before. In the past, I thought I 'decided' on this by being very black/white, cutting out people in my life because they weren't treating me correctly, but now that I look back on it, by always doing this so harshly, I actually ran away from the confrontation. This is now different with this guy, I cannot run away.
  • Can you explain how my Mars sits on his North Node? So this is something HE needs to evolve to? How does this work? Is he facing the same then, that he cannot look away from this connection? Or is it just a lesson for me? What does he need to evolve to actually? Because you mention that his Uranus (south node) and sudden breakups are his safe space (he actually mentioned that he broke up very abruptly with his last girlfriend), I sense he's doing the same now with me, completely blocking me out. In which direction does he need to grow?
  • "He fulfils your Venus/Uranus square necessity": this I don't understand. What necessity?
  • "Challenging my concept of partner": well, that's nothing short of the truth, haha! Does this mean I was looking for what I thought I needed in a partner, but which actually doesn't fit me at all?
  • If his Mars is in my 7th house (of relationships?), and his Uranus opposes my Mars: this I don't quite get "you want the martian energy, the weak Venus with Uranus". I think I am not seeing something here, but which is actually the gist of it all. Can you clarify?
I hope I am not bothering you with all these questions ... If I am, please tell me!

I do sense I'm at quite a pivotal moment in my life, and that it is now time to decide how I want to live my life ... Through this situation with this guy, all my issues with friends/love interests/other situations have come up, which is SO painful, it literally feels like my heart is continuously being stabbed. However, some puzzle pieces are missing in my understanding of the situation with him, hence my questions above. Thank you in advance for guiding me through this, I want to analyse and digest these patterns.

Wishing you a lovely Christmas Eve <3

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Hi Elena! Thank you SO MUCH for this detailed reading! I took my time to read it, because I wanted to read it without any inner 'resistance', and with a clear mind. I've been facing a lot of inner demons the last weeks, as you know :wink:

I have a few questions:

• "You put yourself out for your partner. You actually place yourself in your partner." > What does this mean exactly? Is it that I overshadow the other? That I suffocate the other? Or ...?

No you realise yourself in your partner. You manifest through the partner. You work your energy through your partner. This means not only a romantic partner, it could be any type of close relationship, like a business partner as well. The express of your energy goes through them.
  • What is the connection between my descendant and Chiron?

Chiron is conjunct the descendent ruler.
  • South (9th) to North (3rd) Node: I find these two houses very mystical, not that easy to 'grasp'. Both have to do with spirituality, is that correct?

No, it isn't correct.
    The 3rd house is when you use the telephone to order a pizza. It's when you speak to the grocer when you buy bread.
    The 9th house is when you ask yourself what the Sunday sermon means to your life. Do you believe in God or in Buddha or no higher being? It's your philosophical idea of the world.

What is the difference between the two? Is it a process from experiencing spirituality/the intellect/... on my own to sharing it with the outside world, communicating ... (what exactly??)? Apparently, I didn't get the signals; but this seems so subtle! If I think about the past, I have no clue what these signals could have been ... . What's really been put in the spotlight now for me, is how I relate to others, how I position myself in relationships. What are my values, my boundaries? What do I stand for in my relationships, what am I able to handle, what not? This has never been so prominent before. In the past, I thought I 'decided' on this by being very black/white, cutting out people in my life because they weren't treating me correctly, but now that I look back on it, by always doing this so harshly, I actually ran away from the confrontation. This is now different with this guy, I cannot run away.
  • Can you explain how my Mars sits on his North Node? So this is something HE needs to evolve to?

It effects both of you.

How does this work? Is he facing the same then, that he cannot look away from this connection? Or is it just a lesson for me? What does he need to evolve to actually? Because you mention that his Uranus (south node) and sudden breakups are his safe space (he actually mentioned that he broke up very abruptly with his last girlfriend), I sense he's doing the same now with me, completely blocking me out. In which direction does he need to grow?
  • "He fulfils your Venus/Uranus square necessity": this I don't understand. What necessity?

A venus/uranus square is very specific. It effects your ascendent by way of Venus. It effects your descendent by way of the Venus position. It effects your 4th house by way of the position of Uranus. This energy, sudden unexpected emotional changes and cutting off of ties, will manifest itself. In one way or another. Either because you yourself in some cases initiate it or because others do it to you. In the case of your relationship with him, it is he who triggers it.

• "Challenging my concept of partner": well, that's nothing short of the truth, haha! Does this mean I was looking for what I thought I needed in a partner, but which actually doesn't fit me at all?
  • If his Mars is in my 7th house (of relationships?), and his Uranus opposes my Mars: this I don't quite get "you want the martian energy, the weak Venus with Uranus". I think I am not seeing something here, but which is actually the gist of it all. Can you clarify?
I hope I am not bothering you with all these questions ... If I am, please tell me!

I do sense I'm at quite a pivotal moment in my life, and that it is now time to decide how I want to live my life ... Through this situation with this guy, all my issues with friends/love interests/other situations have come up, which is SO painful, it literally feels like my heart is continuously being stabbed. However, some puzzle pieces are missing in my understanding of the situation with him, hence my questions above. Thank you in advance for guiding me through this,

I want to analyse and digest these patterns.

Sometimes mental mercury and gemini can get lost in their thoughts, there are areas of life and our soul where we need to depend on our instinct and emotions.

Wishing you a lovely Christmas Eve <3

Enjoy your holidays!