Will he cheats? Any indication of prone to cheating in his chart?

Ok so first of all, I'm super not an astrologer. I'm really just learning this stuff myself. That said, I'm pretty sure you could look at anyone's chart and see some kind of predilection for cheating. A natal chart isn't the same thing as their future mapped out. A person can have loads of negative aspects and undesirable locations of planets, and be extremely kind and considerate.

Anyway, I feel like for this Venus has got to be important. His is in Virgo, in the fifth house. Virgo is very reliable and honest. I imagine that Virgo in Venus would have high expectations in a relationship, but have equally high expectations in themselves. And since it's in my the fifth house, ruled by Leo, they would have a lot of heart, and truly enjoy relationships and the person they're in the relationship in.

Also Taurus Asc? Total homebody.

ashriia

Oh, his 5th House scares me, he have a pack 5th House.
His Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars are ALL in 5th House, should I worried?

The 5th house doesn't only rule romance. It also rules things we enjoy doing /creative pursuits/sports/gambling and also children. Having many planets in the 5th house doesn't make someone faithful or unfaithful.

It's good to have some measure of trust for your partner. If he has given you no reason to suspect cheating, then let it go.

Sun square to neptune has a high susceptibility/sensitivity to drugs/alcohol. Keep him away from going down that road. Venus square to Uranus needs some breathing room in relationships, so give him some space when he asks for it, and all should be well.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
he has a venus/mars conj87ucntio square to Uranus. this gives him his outgoing and loving manner, but this is a very non monogamous aspect. I don't see him cheating behind your back but he will not form a committed relationship as he likes the 98independent life too much.

rahu

ashriia

Can a person rough upbringing and life experiences effects the nature of their natal chart aspects?

The natal chart is a map of one's entire life. Birth-Death. Aspects and angles/points in the chart are activated via transits to those points/houses and via progressions and eclipses.

oleanna

May i ask what in your chart is responsible for such distrust in your husband?
By what you tell about him, he seems to be a very good and decent man for you. A kind of guy others dream of.
I don't think a chart is fatal. I think what ever you find there (and of course, strong Uranus is a desire for freedom and independancy) it can't "make him cheat".
Your husband sounds like a man with aims in life, with dreams he is willing to fulfill. Shouldn't you be happy about this? Wouldn't it be better to support the every day reality? What makes you doubt?
I might miss something here, some cause for distrust that i don't read, - but just from the chart to say "he will be cheating" is indecent and wrong.

Trust on the other hand is nothing that just comes to us.
it's sometimes hard work. Sometimes simple discipline.
And it could as well be, that you have a hard time to simply believe in his good heart and will.
Some things in your own past, family history, - or, maybe, your chart - could cause this difficulty.
Have an eye on this side of the coin. just for your own sake.
I don't want to hurt you, just the opposite.
I wish you love and light.

oleanna

Just to reply as well on the chart:
To me, Taurus asc looks like a good willing guy. long patience, late anger.
Fifth house in Virgo is usually a bit too stiff with joy, play, fun.
Now, having Mars and Venus there, as well as Mercury and Sun, could mean he keeps it all in order, sort of "fixed it" - Type. Tames himself.
Virgo 5th house can cheat (everybody can cheat) - but wouldn't feel too well with it. At the end those people want to be "right" and "good", following common rules.
Jupiter on the cusp of the 10th shows his strength to work hard and find joy and self esteem in it. Great place for Jupiter, lucky man!
Jupiter trine Sun and Mercury shows helps him to find himself in all this work, means he is on the right track for himself and his idea of his life.
Saturn on the cusp of the 7th is usually a sign for people with strong ideas about relationships, marriage and so on. Not the type that would easily fool around. -

at least this is no typical chart of someone who lies and betrays.
And i've seen a couple of those...I'd say, sleep well, have sweet dreams. trust.
Of course: No guarantee in life. So, don't search for it!

oleanna

As far as i read this here in the right way, i'd say you need help for to find out what's behind your fears.
For your concern:
I don't think men (or women) are as simple. in case you explain to your husband that you feel too young, too inmature for a baby, that you need some more time to trust in yourself, in life, maybe in your relationship, - in case you make him understand all this, i don't think his disappointment makes him go and betray you.
venus in the 5th house is known for the love for kids. so this might be a major theme in his life.
I guess we all go through life with certain dreams, expectations, images.
If his is combined with children and yours isn't, then you probably both married the wrong person.
But is it that serious?
Did you marry too young? Too early?
What does "freedom" mean? Why can't there be freedom with a child?
Independance is an inner theme. It doesn't mean disconnected, doesn't mean "on my own".
why did you marry? Do you still love your husband?
Are you maybe scared a baby could get all of his attention? Nothing left for you?
Or do you need to stay distant and "safe"? - A child is a huge commitment.

Uranus opposition Moon can cause confusion, in a way that the feeling one has is immediately distroyed by the fear, that emotion could start to "lead" you, and so make you "tied".
Means every strong emotional theme is disturbed by Uranus, who wants to get inbetween. And makes you insecure about your wishes and longings.
Moon square Sun does also mean an inner "misunderstanding". Could be you don't hear your own voice, don't see your own dreams...
With Sun and Mercury (in conjunction) in Pisces in the 9th house i would say you need to use your brain, you need to study, to get education. You must have a desire for to widen your horizon!

And i think you need to free your dreams and softer parts of yourself.
Saturn in the 5th can be a harsh player. And can make you feel afraid of joy and playfulness.
Maybe you need help for that process. that's not a shame, that's what happens to many people, and a therapy can in short time help to become clear about your true wishes and aims.
And help how to handle your marriage and the disharmonic themes.
Don't be afraid and wait for fate to decide about your life.
I'm sure you have all one needs to be happy!

Last edited:

oleanna

And the Synastry between us, it said- Mars square Uranus -this aspect is unfortunate for marriage. Marriage could end in separation or divorce,

Is is true about 'Mars square Uranus in synastry'?
:(

I have this aspect with my husband for 27 years now... we are pretty happy and well doing.
Things happen in a context. Don't take a single aspect and tie the whole chart upon that. doesn't work like that. It's complex. like life.

oleanna

There is no hurry with 30 for to have a baby. Clear your mind.
Really, stop starring at single aspects in your both' charts.
Instead use your obviously existing intelligence to understand what you see and hear and feel in your daily life.
Astrology can help to understand these things.
I know men with Mars/Moon opposition as passionate, sometimes driven, and eager to express themselves in the world. - I don't see they should be damned to be violent. Mars is not simply "bad" and Moon is not simply "good". All relates to the background and our ability to balance and find the right place and time. Seems as if your husband is able to do so.
Focus a little more on yourself and on your shared reality. That will help to sort out things the right way.

ashriia

I don't have marital problems, I have no problem communicating with my husband.

Anyways, anyone else have any take on a man have Uranus and Saturn in his 7th House? Does that explained why he is in an Interracial marriage?
Is Saturn in his 7th House explained why he keep hanging on into the relationship? He sacrifice more in this relationship, but he hanging on into it, why so?

Hello again pleasehelp:smile:

There does seem to be communication problems from all that you have disclosed in this thread. You are not sure you want a child at all, and he is with the belief that everything is fine and you are ready to have a child upon getting your house. That is a pretty serious communication issue IMO.

Saturn in the 7th - late marriage/marriage after 30 or in or around that time also. Saturn there can also indicate an older partner. In the same way that Saturn opposite Moon does in a man's chart. Uranus in the 7th, can indicate partnership with someone of a completely different cultural background or a uranian type personality in a partner. I.E. -different from the norm type personality.

ashriia

He still stick with me when he insist on marriage. And he working his butt off 2 jobs so we can buy a houseso I can be happy. Everything he do is for me to be happy, even if that means he sacrifice more. Why so? Why won't he just give up?

He said he still around all these years, and he stay in this marriage because he 'Loves" me.

Seems like you have the answer to your questions already. :wink:

Tessie

Banned
[quote deleted by request - Moderator]

If astrology works, it will work whether one believes in it or not. Since you are new to astrology yourself, you may not be best placed to teach it to others. I do not say that to discriminate only to prevent unnecessary misunderstandings or apprehension based on inaccurate information.

It is admirable that you wish to make happy your husband. That is clear and we can put that to the side. Having a baby is a serious undertaking. There is some research to show unwanted babies in utero grow up to have mental health problems as adults. Until you are ready and prepared, your husband will have to wait.

Do not feel guilty. As your husband keeps telling you, he has made his decision and wants to be with you. You may not want a baby and he may have to make do with that. We do not always get everything we want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tessie

Banned
Aw. It sounds much like your biological family have made you feel inferior about your self-worth and your husband does the opposite in showing how much he values you. Your confusion or fear about whether your husband will cheat, the title of the thread, seems to be the outcome of vacillating between your two experiential identities. Given your past experience within the biological family it is understandable why you may feel inhibited to start another particularly whilst you are still adjusting.

ashriia

My Gemini Moon need stimulation. I like him to verbally argue with me, you know I need the stimulation.
BUT my husband doesnt' want to verbally to argue with me. Never once he raise his voice on me, let alone scream at me or argue.
He always let me thave things my way so I can be happy, he let me have the final words.
He dotes on me, and this is not help stimulating my Gemini Moon.

Pleasehelp, As a gemini moon myself, and having known many other gemini moons and done considerably research on this moon sign too. A need for arguing is not typical of gemini moons. I would look at your chart for aspects to mars or planets in aries. This is typical of aries natures... a need to be stimulated through arguments to keep passion alive.

Gemini moons like mental stimulation. word games, riddles, puzzles, childish fun, humor, being well informed through a various assortment of interests/hobbies, an assortment of friends, communicating/needing to talk things out. - talking alot, too much details, research... all are typical of gem moons.

It's common for people from abusive home lives to need chaos in their personal relationships. Because it's what is familiar. Some type of healing/therapy really should be sought out, or learning how to self heal through books on how to be emotionally healthy would go along way. There is plenty of good literature out there.

All the best to you.:smile:

unique_astrology

You may want to delay getting pregnant until these Saturn aspects have passed. I put in for hard aspects (con, sq opp) for the next 2 years but there was nothing after December of next year.

Attachments

• husband and wife.gif
    husband and wife.gif
    15.5 KB · Views: 32

unique_astrology

So what do me and my husband expect on those days with hard Saturn aspects? Are we going to argue, fight?

All interpretation is subjective. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs about what they see in an astrological chart and how they interpret it. Below are excerpts from some of my posts regarding interpretation.

A. "Your story is a good example that there are no astrological signatures for anything. Not everybody with a chart very similar to that of a movie star, lottery winner, star athlete, mass murderer, serial killer, or any world renowned personality, lives the same life - too bad for me. I was born less than 6 hours later than Neil Diamond.

Aspects may indicate tendencies of a certain nature but what those tendencies may be applied to and how they will be played out is up to each individual. Probably not everybody born on the same day as you, with even the same angles as your chart with only the Moon in a different degree because of a different time zone (to get the angles the same or nearly so) became addicted to alcohol, perhaps not to anything at all. On the genetic and astrological scale others with a very similar chart to yours had parents with different genetics and most likely different charts than your parents. As Edgar Cayce said the planets are only influences but they are never stronger than the person's will."

B. "Let's expand it beyond twins to sextuplets and the 5th house (of children I think. I haven't used houses for years.). Will all of them have children on the same day? And what if the multiples are not the same gender - would not the experience involved be physically different for a male and a female twin even if they both became parents on the same day? Expand as much as you desire - multiples will not have the same experiences at the same time and probably not even within days of each other. There are cases of one twin murdering the other."

C. "In most cases I suspect that it is not the norm for all siblings of multiple births to get sick, get married or divorced, have children, get jobs, lose jobs, buy homes, get foreclosed, have surgeries, be a victim of assault, die, etc, etc, etc, at the same time. How many astrologers could correctly decide what was going to happen to whom, with certainty, no matter how "good" they are perceived to be nor what rate of success they may have demonstrated?"

D. "I have repeatedly stated my position that having only the Sun, Moon, and eight planets to apply to an uncountable number of possible manifestations that there can be no astrological signature for anything, only correspondence noted, and beyond a most likely positive or negative, easy or difficult "prediction" in regards to such correspondences everything after is guesswork."

E.
"Just as no "astrologer" could determine race, gender, body type, sexual preference, or if the subject was a living thing (human, plant, or animal), inanimate object (World Trade Center, Columbia Space Shuttle), or a Presidential term, political entity (New York City), I do not believe effects, other than positive or negative, happy or sad, fortunate or unfortunate, may be postulated. Nor is it possible to determine if an expected experience will be physical or mental. That being said, with some knowledge of the subject of a chart, it is possible to make an "educated guess" that could be considered "in the ballpark".

We only have 2 luminaries and 8 planets to indicate an infinite number of possibilities. The best that can be done in reality is to get the date and a time within a 4 hour window if a place is known and to surmise if conditions will be difficult or easy. Anything beyond that is guesswork unless it is known what particular activity a person will be involved in on that date, at that time and place.

Remember that we experience life at a physical, emotional, and cellular (such as when a cancer is growing without our knowledge) level, so not all contacts will manifest in a manner we notice.

Even with exactness of planetary placements in relationship with the angles or other planets in a chart there is no exact prediction of what will come to pass. If anybody believes otherwise, I have a life span of almost 71 years, a timed birth chart, and have lived through the conjunctions, sextiles, squares, trines, and oppositions of all of the outer planets to all of my natal planets and angles and would enjoy their interpretations detailing the experiences of any 1 of those transits. A ballpark of positive or negative, easy or difficult, is all that may be forecast without intuition or a 'sixth sense' playing a role. How could it be otherwise when you have but 2 luminaries and 8 planets with which to describe the countless experiences which occur every moment in the world?"

Last edited:

MaybeNow

My mother didn't marry until she was 30 and didn't have her first child until she was 33 and her last child at 44. Just keep taking your birth control pills. If you got pregnant before you wanted to, you would wind up resenting your kid like your mother resented you and probably get divorced as well. Stand firm!