Asexuality

alliewar

Would anyone happen to know what aspects would indicate asexuality in a persons chart?

[changed from "chastity"]

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneStar

Re: Chastity

And Uranus/Aquarius can be pretty asexual, also.

But I guess "asexual" is different than "chastity":

"Chastity" implies restraining oneself from the sexual acts and being "asexual" implies generalized disinterest in sex. Now that I think about it, I guess there could be a very big difference between the two. Because you don't exactly have to be disinterested in sex in order to choose to abstain from it, do you?

LoneStar

I've found gemini to be a pretty "ambiguous" sign, too.

But ambiguous is not "chastity" and "ambiguous" isn't exactly "asexual" either.

LOL. Can you tell I am enjoying this?

**And I totally "second" coffee on not getting why Merc/Libra or Moon in negative aspect to Mars means chastity.** I don't agree, but am open to your thoughts if you want to explain what you're thinking....?

Last edited:

alliewar

coffee said:
I guess in your context, something to do with the 8th house ruler.
Dunno why you say Mercury in Libra or Moon/Mars. Interesting take on it....can you explain?

Negative Moon and Mars aspects because Of your inner feelings can conflict with sexual desire? That ascept came out of Parkers Astrology book, so did Mercury in Libra, I don't really dont know why they said that, its not explained because it was at the back of the book like an astrological glossory and it was under chastity. Maybe they do explain it, its a really heavy book, i'll prorbaly find it in there one day. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

alliewar

LoneStar said:
I've found gemini to be a pretty "ambiguous" sign, too.

But ambiguous is not "chastity" and "ambiguous" isn't exactly "asexual" either.

LOL. Can you tell I am enjoying this?

**And I totally "second" coffee on not getting why Merc/Libra or Moon in negative aspect to Mars means chastity.** I don't agree, but am open to your thoughts if you want to explain what you're thinking....?

Really.. I have Venus in Gemini and Mars in Aquaruis, I guess that explains things for me.

Charm

I resent the Capriorn comment. We can be very passionate. AFTER we let our guard down. But I must say that Venus in Cap will weigh all of the options before setting afoot. So this can mean being chaste. I talked about virgo earlier, but I also read that many prostitutes have strong virgo aspects. They only really belong to themselves?

alliewar

Charm said:
I resent the Capriorn comment. We can be very passionate. AFTER we let our guard down. But I must say that Venus in Cap will weigh all of the options before setting afoot. So this can mean being chaste. I talked about virgo earlier, but I also read that many prostitutes have strong virgo aspects. They only really belong to themselves?

Virgo prostitues? Interesting. Where did you read that many prostitues have strong Virgo aspects?

Charm

Moulin, I wasn't bitten to the quick about the Capricorn post. I know I am a passionate Cappie. So no big deal. I think it is funny that we get a boring rap,but ever heard of the horny goat!!! LOL!. But really people, eigth house is definitely sex also, when I had transiting Mars to my 8th house, it set off all kinds of fireworks. Also I had a boyfriend with natal mars in 8th. OMG!! So, we can't discount the 8th house. I have neptune trine moon in my natal chart and venus in pisces and pisces on 5th house. So as far as chastity, I can go extremely long periods of time with no sex (the longest being 4 years) because I have an ideal man in my head (neptune) and also want to be spritiually unified! So if this is part of chastity, we can look at aspects like these.

Ekim86

What a great question. I myself thought about this for awhile now. I had a co worker that was about 25 years old and was never itimate with a women. He would have crushes on other co workers but failed to ever make anything of it. Most of the people that first meet him thought he was gay. He was a really nice guy. Not gay and NEVER used curse words. He would laugh at mine and other male co workers guy talk but never heard anything out of his mouth close to what the rest of us would say. He wasn't a "Jesus freak" or anything. I live near Atlantic City and when all them postitudes were kill we would joke that it was him. :p I always asked him for his birthtime but he always fail to give me it. Could never find his birth certificate. Bout to try digging it up atleast his birth date. My guess would be a scorpio moon. Scorpio reaches into heaven and hell. Aleister Crowley remarked that one could walk though life entirely uninfluenced by women. Of course there could be some other aspects in the mix to. Adding to the moons already debilitated position in her fall. I will try to dig up the chart later today if not tomarrow. But the birth time will most likely still be unknown. It could still serve to help alil.:)

-As Above, So Below

Pisceanfool

Doesn't Mars rule sex? And maybe Pluto? Personal desire and energy with mars, "angry sex is the best sex". I would think that retrictictions on mars with either Capricorn or Saturn. I know a kid who has his mars in Capricorn and hes fine without sex, in fact he would choose his snowboarding over sex any day. Not saying Capricorn can't be passionate or sexual (because it is very passionate). Maybe Virgo? Probably 8th house like has been said.. but maybe 5th? Houses not really my thing.

Also, possibly a lack or signs like Scorpio, Aries, Leo, and Taurus... maybe some others. Maybe an overwhelming amount of air.