Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-13-2013, 04:39 AM
vitas vitas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 489
Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

What the title suggests is if you read my chart & aspects, would you say that I am a manly man or a feminine man? LOL might sound like a stupid question but I'm curious to know what the observations & consensus are, also what you say I'm a powerful individual or weak individual?




Sun Virgo 15.10 Ascendant Taurus 10.36
Moon Scorpio 3.12 II Gemini 10.02
Mercury Virgo 17.23 III Cancer 0.42
Venus Scorpio 0.36 IV Cancer 20.07
Mars Capricorn 16.06 V Leo 13.07
Jupiter Pisces 18.14 R VI Virgo 17.11
Saturn Sagittarius 3.53 VII Scorpio 10.36
Uranus Sagittarius 18.25 VIII Sagittarius 10.02
Neptune Capricorn 3.04 R IX Capricorn 0.42
Pluto Scorpio 5.22 Midheaven Capricorn 20.07
Lilith Gemini 21.33 XI Aquarius 13.07
Asc node Aries 21.09 XII Pisces


Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 2.12 842
Sun Trine Mars 0.56 184
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.04 -297
Sun Square Uranus 3.14 -60
Sun Trine Ascendant 4.34 43
Sun Trine Midheaven 4.56 38
Moon Conjunction Venus 2.36 166
Moon Sextile Neptune 0.08 106
Moon Conjunction Pluto 2.10 235
Moon Opposition Ascendant 7.24 -16
Mercury Trine Mars 1.16 230
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 0.52 -529
Mercury Square Uranus 1.02 -137
Mercury Trine Ascendant 6.46 18
Mercury Trine Midheaven 2.44 79
Venus Sextile Neptune 2.28 48
Venus Conjunction Pluto 4.46 176
Mars Sextile Jupiter 2.08 200
Mars Trine Ascendant 5.30 24
Mars Conjunction Midheaven 4.01 187
Jupiter Square Uranus 0.10 -117
Jupiter Sextile Midheaven 1.52 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 2.19 38
Neptune Trine Ascendant 7.32 1
Pluto Opposition Ascendant 5.14 -13
2695 -1169 1526


Chiron Gemini 21.45
Ceres Libra 16.14
Pallas Virgo 23.10
Juno Sagittarius 6.19
Vesta Aries 19.20 R
Fortune Aries 0.00
South node Aries 0.00


Last edited by vitas; 04-18-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-13-2013, 10:14 AM
RosieOne RosieOne is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 683
Re: Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

Using Tropical Astrology I can't tell your gender, or race, culture, or religion, or caste, or status, or your sexual orientation, and I personally love that! When I'm reading countless scopes here on the internet, I often don't have the foggiest idea whether the person I'm reading is male or female. Whatever.

Now in Tropical Astrology gender IS applied to the signs but male and female are not the useful concepts - better to think inner vs outer, introvert/extrovert.

So Capricorn energy is feminine, but are Capricorn men feminine? Not so much - right?

Looking at your scope, it is your Grand Mutable Cross that pops out at me. Virgo Sun/Mercury in the 5th, married to Pisces Jupiter in the 11th and Scorpio Venus/Moon/Pluto stellium in the 6th. Regarding sex, as long as your have enthusiastic, actively consenting, partner(s), then try whatever you like.

Your souls' agenda this life is very interesting - very "male" Aries, and "female" Pisces - merged together. Combine these two descriptions by Elizabeth Spring to see what that means, astrologically speaking.

NN in Aries: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...outh-node.html

NN in 12th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c.../06/south.html

Last edited by RosieOne; 04-13-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:53 PM
vitas vitas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 489
Re: Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieOne View Post
Using Tropical Astrology I can't tell your gender, or race, culture, or religion, or caste, or status, or your sexual orientation, and I personally love that! When I'm reading countless scopes here on the internet, I often don't have the foggiest idea whether the person I'm reading is male or female. Whatever.

Now in Tropical Astrology gender IS applied to the signs but male and female are not the useful concepts - better to think inner vs outer, introvert/extrovert.

So Capricorn energy is feminine, but are Capricorn men feminine? Not so much - right?

Looking at your scope, it is your Grand Mutable Cross that pops out at me. Virgo Sun/Mercury in the 5th, married to Pisces Jupiter in the 11th and Scorpio Venus/Moon/Pluto stellium in the 6th. Regarding sex, as long as your have enthusiastic, actively consenting, partner(s), then try whatever you like.

Your souls' agenda this life is very interesting - very "male" Aries, and "female" Pisces - merged together. Combine these two descriptions by Elizabeth Spring to see what that means, astrologically speaking.

NN in Aries: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c...outh-node.html

NN in 12th: http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.c.../06/south.html

Actually when I was stating masculine or feminine I was reffering to if based on my chart would you say I am a manly man or feminine guy or assertive man or passive man or weak willed man or strong willed man or weak man or powerful man... Am I a strong individual & do give off a powerful aura, it's all about the power energies rosie lol...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-15-2013, 03:58 AM
vitas vitas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 489
Re: Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmvirgo View Post
I would use the words active and passive male. Active type wants to be obvious and noticed outwardly by his actions, passive type is not so demonstrative outwardly. One is not more of a man than the other. But if you say masculine or feminine man I might think of super macho versus gay instead.

(Capricorn is not female but it is a passive sign. Saturn is a male planet and rules two male signs - Capricorn is the passive side of Saturn and Aquarius is the active side, but Capricorn is not feminine just because it is a passive sign. In the same way, female planet Venus rules both active sign Libra and passive sign Taurus, but Libra is not male just because it is an active sign. Signs alternate active and passive around the wheel rather than male and female. Also some signs are neutral which can still be active and passive like neutral planet Mercury with active side through Gemini and passive side through Virgo.)

Looking at overall chart balance, you have very little in your chart that is not placed in passive signs. Jupiter and Mercury are both in (their own) passive neutral signs of Pisces and Virgo. Mars is in male passive sign Capricorn - Mars is a young yang planet and Saturn/Capricorn is old yang so the energy of Mars is held back by a serious nature. Moon and Venus are in passive male sign Scorpio - as you are male, the female planets in a male sign makes you more sensitive and gives you female qualities (made stronger by Venus ruling your ascendant) and since this is through Scorpio it makes you a sensitive lover in touch with feelings of others, although you might be less strongly passionate which is the selfish quality of Scorpio. Of the personal planets that only leaves Saturn in an active sign which is neutral Sagittarius. Saturn in Sag has a tendency to be sceptical of such subjects as astrology.

Your rising sign is passive and placid Taurus. It's ruler Venus is placed in Scorpio which is displaced by Mars in Capricorn, Mars is then displaced by Saturn in Sag, then Saturn is displaced by Jupiter in Pisces, so all of that energy ends in a passive sign as well. I would say you are not a very assertive or demonstrative person and want to be recognised by your feelings and you want people to come to you rather than you go to them.

Thank you for the analysis and input but Im very far from passive, I am very assertive and action orientated, I also enjoy finishing what I start and I am a very strong chiron warrior...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-17-2013, 03:37 PM
wilsontc's Avatar
wilsontc wilsontc is offline
Senior Member, Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 6,758
Uranus square Mercury, to Vitas

Vitas,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas View Post
What the title suggests is if you read my chart & aspects, would you say that I am a manly man or a feminine man? LOL might sound like a stupid question but I'm curious to know what the observations & consensus are, also what you say I'm a powerful individual or weak individual?
Looking at this chart the thing that "jumps out" to me is Mercury (thinking, also talking) square (energy needs to be combined with) Uranus (friends, also rebellion) suggesting some type of combination of thinking and talking with rebelling and trying to upset things.

Skyscript puts it like this:
Quote:
Mercury in a square aspect with Uranus speeds the perceptions, and quickens the intuitions. At times you can be erratic in your drive to be independent. Your speech can become sarcastic and brusque, and mental energies can be wasted in temperament. You love a battle of wits and will take the other side of just about any argument just for the fun of it.
If you are completely focused on being "assertive and action oriented" maybe you have the wrong focus. Maybe the most important thing is to be careful what you say when you are "asserting"...

Thinking and rethinking,

Tim
__________________
To learn basic astrological chart interpretation for your chart see:
http://learnaboutyourastrochart.jimdo.com/
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Lascivious Lascivious is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 147
Re: Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

Looks like a very Masculine chart 2 me!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-18-2013, 04:54 AM
vitas vitas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 489
Re: Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsontc View Post
Vitas,

You asked:


Looking at this chart the thing that "jumps out" to me is Mercury (thinking, also talking) square (energy needs to be combined with) Uranus (friends, also rebellion) suggesting some type of combination of thinking and talking with rebelling and trying to upset things.

Skyscript puts it like this:


If you are completely focused on being "assertive and action oriented" maybe you have the wrong focus. Maybe the most important thing is to be careful what you say when you are "asserting"...

Thinking and rethinking,

Tim
I like that, and thats actually very true, very good analysis...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lascivious View Post
Looks like a very Masculine chart 2 me!
Can you be more specific as to why do you think so? What are the indicators of a masculine soul & mind, strong of body & mind & spirit??
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-18-2013, 03:15 PM
mrdecc's Avatar
mrdecc mrdecc is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South norfolk UK
Posts: 49
Re: Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

hello vitas

here are some thoughts

spirit/higher self

sun in virgo - peregrine, spirit has not the power to influence/direct as strongly as it could.

sun conj mercury - mind greatly influenced by whatever spirit can filter through.

sun opp jupiter retrograde - as jupiter is retrograde this will not be readily perceived, the spirit is at war with the expansive principal.

sun trine asc - the spirit/higher self influences the body easily.

lower self/passions, appetites, emotions

moon in scorpio - very weak, easily corrupted.
moon conj venus - venus is weak thus lower self will be easily swayed by pleasurable things no matter how detrimental they are to self.

mind

mercury in virgo - very strong in own house, communicative, humane but prone to despondancy
sun conj mercury - spirit and mind work together as one.

mercury trine mars - mars very strong, self belief, confidence, determination, fearlessness, willingness to argue for one's beliefs flow easily into the mind.

mercury opp jupiter retrograde - Jupiter is retrograde so the following difficulty will be hidden so not readily perceived. Jupiter here is very strong and represents growth and expansion in the sphere of the mind, this suggests that the mind fights hard against any growth and expansion. It will hold tightly to any thoughts, opinions and beliefs it has settled upon resisting all expansion and growth. As the mercury is in a slightly stronger position than jupiter, the mind will not be expanded.

The mind and the spirit are acting as one so the resistance to growth and expansion is to be expected adding to this the tremendous will power of a strong mars there is no reason to believe expansion is required at all.

So I would say masculine.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 04-18-2013, 06:04 PM
vitas vitas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 489
Re: Masculine or feminine what would you say about my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdecc View Post
hello vitas

here are some thoughts

spirit/higher self

sun in virgo - peregrine, spirit has not the power to influence/direct as strongly as it could.

sun conj mercury - mind greatly influenced by whatever spirit can filter through.

sun opp jupiter retrograde - as jupiter is retrograde this will not be readily perceived, the spirit is at war with the expansive principal.

sun trine asc - the spirit/higher self influences the body easily.

lower self/passions, appetites, emotions

moon in scorpio - very weak, easily corrupted.
moon conj venus - venus is weak thus lower self will be easily swayed by pleasurable things no matter how detrimental they are to self.

mind

mercury in virgo - very strong in own house, communicative, humane but prone to despondancy
sun conj mercury - spirit and mind work together as one.

mercury trine mars - mars very strong, self belief, confidence, determination, fearlessness, willingness to argue for one's beliefs flow easily into the mind.

mercury opp jupiter retrograde - Jupiter is retrograde so the following difficulty will be hidden so not readily perceived. Jupiter here is very strong and represents growth and expansion in the sphere of the mind, this suggests that the mind fights hard against any growth and expansion. It will hold tightly to any thoughts, opinions and beliefs it has settled upon resisting all expansion and growth. As the mercury is in a slightly stronger position than jupiter, the mind will not be expanded.

The mind and the spirit are acting as one so the resistance to growth and expansion is to be expected adding to this the tremendous will power of a strong mars there is no reason to believe expansion is required at all.

So I would say masculine.
Wow, excellent analysis thanx I appreciate it. At first as I read your description it was sounding negative but as I progressed I saw the light lol...it turned positive..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, feminine, masculine

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.