How to use my First house to my advantage ?

Anger

Its hard being this much aqua I have alot going on in the 1st house .It drains me at times because im so detached at how people see me . I think im an ordinary mofo. but people seem to just focus on my appearence and the way i act and not see me. I want to get into acting (its just a dream) but i feel like when i play a character in drama club people tend to treat me like that character. My rebellious spririt gets me into trouble but i will never backdown I'LL LIVE AND DIE REBEL! im being abit dramatic ...but a tiny lil reading would be nice :)

what should a lonley little Taurus :tongue: girl do ??

Last edited:

sven555

Its hard being this much aqua I have alot going on in the 1st house .It drains me at times because im so detached at how people see me . I think im an ordinary mofo. but people seem to just focus on my appearence and the way i act and not see me. I want to get into acting (its just a dream) but i feel like when i play a character in drama club people tend to treat me like that character. My rebellious spririt gets me into trouble but i will never backdown I'LL LIVE AND DIE REBEL! im being abit dramatic ...but a tiny lil reading would be nice :)

astro_w2gw_01_tatiana_hp_84927_13725-1.jpg

what should a lonley little Taurus :tongue: girl do ??

You class yourself as an "ordinary mofo", that's a bit harsh on yourself. :)

Well you have Moon and Neptune Conjunct your ASC, making you a sensitive person.
However you also have Uranus in the mix too, possibly making you a stubborn, individualistic person, and as your say, rebellious character.

Also like 2 different personalities. People may not understand you at first from this combination.

You have Sun and Venus in 4th house, meaning you're very attached to your home "roots" with the possibly interested in your previous family etc.
Also your family may have a big influence on you.

Hope this helped you, Young Taurus. :)

kimbermoon

these are some of the things that stand out for me:
Being the drama queen can be the signature of having the Moon square Sun in the natal chart.
The first house emphasis shows the need for self-expression and channeling creativity through appropriate channels. Aquarius – definitely rebellious, also square the Sun -deeply embedded identity issues. Moon sq Venus: potential insecurity issues. Uranus conjunct Moon: emotionally detached on the level of the psyche. There is conflict between how you appear to others, and the essence of your true self, and this creates confusion. While you are merely playing a role in public, you tend to have lost your connection to your personal divinity. The sense of anger is associated with your Mars in Virgo in the 8th house: emotional purging and psychological transformation, and this is tied in with a Yod configuration which plays into your pre-determined destiny in life. That does not mean that all is set in stone: you still have the essence of your Solar free will to express, however along that pathway, we are more apt to encounter greater hurdles and hindrances in our journey towards self-actualization. You are weighted towards the earth energy, and this relates to a more material perspective in life, that seeks after material and physical security as a priority in life. Sun in Taurus has the creative drive to build and sustain that essence of security and comfort in life, with the ability to explore the pleasures and sensual experiences in life: the Moon in Aquarius responds quite differently though, showing an internalized tendency for the need to be independent and unique in some way. You have some open ended opportunities to explore in life, although your challenges are quite one-sided and need to be balanced from within. Neptune in the 12th can depict loneliness and detachment [also Moon in Aquarius] You are apt to be totally grounded in the world of your parental influences and perspectives. Where you are in need of healing is in acquiring a balance in matters of the heart and love. Sometimes though stubbornness and bull-headed opinions can interfere with harmony in relationships, though.

Ultimately to use your first house energies to advantage is to be interested in humanitarian concerns and being of service to others, rather than focusing only on yourself.

Anger

thanks for replying to me !!!!! your readings helped me alot i actually feel my sun more in my 3rd house and my venus if definately in my 4th/3rd im a good writer who loves her house and everything about my house and i love making it beautifull and "cool" . I am very insecure about my looks , i have a very unique look and sometimes i feel like that hold me back . Im aware of my strangeness but i feel as if people love to call me out on my mannerisms . when someone tells a joke i laugh alot later . Sometimes i find it very hard to react to anything i litterally can't move . Its crazy but i still love myself :cool:

sven555

thanks for replying to me !!!!! your readings helped me alot i actually feel my sun more in my 3rd house and my venus if definately in my 4th/3rd im a good writer who loves her house and everything about my house and i love making it beautifull and "cool" . I am very insecure about my looks , i have a very unique look and sometimes i feel like that hold me back . Im aware of my strangeness but i feel as if people love to call me out on my mannerisms . when someone tells a joke i laugh alot later . Sometimes i find it very hard to react to anything i litterally can't move . Its crazy but i still love myself :cool:

You're welcome.

You're a good writer, possibly because of mercury in 3rd house. :)